Old 03-02-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
gertrood

Thumbs up First Dare [NON-FICTION]

Being new to this site, i decided i would complete one of the 'dice dares'.

I was home alone in the middle of the day, with a party on next door. I chose to do the 'super dice dare'. Because i was in such a mood, i chose to complete the 'expert' wersion of this dare. For anyone that doesnt know this dare, it meant:
"Go back outside with a bucket of water and be in all of your clothes, remove your clothes one by one and place it into the bucket, go inside for 2 minutes, then come back and place them back on."

The first roll was a 5, meaning i had to wear no footwear.
Second was a 3, so i had to take my shirt off.
The final roll was a 1, so i had to wear pants and underwear.

Since i was feeling so daring, i decided to use the pool, instead of a bucket so i would be more visible to anyone who happened to be watching. I walked outside. When i reached the pool, i slowly pulled down my pants and put them in the pool. Following these came my underwear. Instead of walking inside, i decided to just wait outside. After what seemed like forever, i pulled my wet clothes out of the pool and put them back on.

This dare was felt so good, i am up for any dares you may have for me to perform alone. Suggestions please.

PLEASE REPLY!

Last edited by gertrood; 03-02-2007 at 09:30 PM.
gertrood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #2
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

It's great to see a promising new member coming to this site! It's nice to see you are very daring and enjoy your dares, as well...

As long as you post a full substantial storyline about it, I dare you to jog around your neighbourhood nude. If too extreme, then please say. Have fun!
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Yea and a nice way to introduce yourslef.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 03:22 PM   #4
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

yea a member telling us about their first dare on site for their first post has to be a first or at least it hasn't been done in a while...

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:17 PM   #5
Musty 21
getDare Devil

Send a message via ICQ to Musty 21 Send a message via AIM to Musty 21 Send a message via MSN to Musty 21 Send a message via Yahoo to Musty 21

you can go get some dares in the TorD section. Just post a thread. Good to see new faces
Sunday, Septermber 07, 2008 at 7:55p.m. Musty21 achieved 1,000 posts.

Click here to see it!
Musty 21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk