Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #1
Naked

Default Dare [NON-FICTION]

Hi: I'm new to this site, though I've been an avid Truth or Dare fan since I was about ten years old. I have so many stories, I hardly know where to begin.

This was last year, in the summer. Two friends were over (we're three guys) and I persuaded them to play Truth or Dare. We sat on the front step of the house, drinking wine. I know they are both shy about nudity, and they know I'm naked at the drop of a hat. Before long, I am sitting there in only underwear. I've already dared them to run naked around the house, which they both did! A couple (man and woman) pass by, and seeing us on the steps, stop to talk, asking us what we're doing. We tell them, "Playing Truth or Dare." She asks if they can join in! So they do.

We continued the game until we were all too drunk to continue. Her boyfriend just watched, but she dared me to run naked to the apartment building across the street and get down on all fours and pee like a dog on the flowers. I did it, but couldn't actually pee! I just lifted my leg and pretended! She bared her breasts to a passing taxi! She was really game! I had to do jumping jacks on the middle of the road - naked! It's a really busy street, and though I waited for it to be fairly clear, there were still cars and pedestrians a few hundred yards away! Both my friends ran naked around the house again. After a while I just sat naked on the steps for the whole time. People passed by, but I just kept my knees together.

Eventually they left and we went indoors. I saw them a few weeks later passing by, but we have never repeated the game. Pity, it was a really fun evening.
Naked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:00 AM   #2
scoop

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk