Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-01-2011, 03:22 AM   #31
2BUsed

Default Day 2 begins

The day before had gone further than even the girls imagined. Needless to say when I woke up I was not sure myself what to expect. When I woke up I remembered listening to an open discussion of the house rules for sleeping arrangements the night before.

Basically it was determined that females where allowed to sleep anywhere they chose as they had the run of the entire house. I would sleep on the floor wherever I wanted it was agreed without allowing any comments from me on the subject. Of course it was not permissable for me to cover even one inch of myself in any way at any time. As for other comforts? No blanket, no pillow and certainly no clothing would be tolerated on my body at any time.

The girls helped themselves to breakfast and informed me I should figure on going to work as usual, but must report directly back to the house afterward. This was decided to make sure unwanted visitors wouldn't come around and ask alot of questions.

I was told the routine would be to get minimal clothing issued to me at the edge of the driveway with the garage door open where i could get dressed just enough to get to the car and head off to work. I was told to report home with a plan to please the group or else.

The last thing I was told as I was leaving was that tonight would be the last chance for me to have any say in what would happen until they got tired of me or the month was up. Having the chance I knew just where to go.

I parked my car after work and the garage opened. My lifelong friend sat next to me in the car and took a deep breath. Before getting out I asked her if she was ready for this and she said all was good adding she really hoped it would go her way. The two of us got out and headed toward the garage.

One foot into the garage area and I stripped naked leaving my clothes at the top of the driveway. My next door neighbor was on the sidewalk watchin but nothing was said. At the door we were told that my friend had better have a good reason for being with me and it would be decided in the garage.

No surprise all seven girls came out to hear my friend out. As we planned she stripped down to nothing but a super short little white mini skirt. She was really hot looking and explained she wanted permission to screw me as punishment for my asking her to join the group.

I stood beside my topless little friend looking at her breasts. Female master was not impressed but she let my friend explain how she had been waiting ten years to do me. She begged saying that I would not have agreed to get fucked even now except this situation came up. As she was being told to leave I reached to the small of her back and slid my hand down the back of her skirt.

As my friend ignored everything I was doing and had accepted that she had been ordered to leave I was successfull at getting her free. She turned sightly as if going to leave while ignoring the fact that her 14 inch dick dropped out of her skirt.

Looking back toward the master, she posed a moment with her long thick dick dangling hanging almost to her knees. Silence had once again closed the half open mouth around the room, I carefully unzipped her skirt dropping it to the floor. The cock is for sure real the someone said breaking the silence.

My cute little freind's third leg swung like a horse sized cock between her legs as she made her way into the house leaving her clothes in the garage with mine. Naturally I followed her inside thinking about what my fate was going to bring for the rest of the night. I closed the door behind us letting the last of the group in. Glancing to the street I was happy to see my next door neighbor still watching quietly from the sidewalk.
2BUsed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:57 AM   #32
2BUsed

Default Day Two... Inside the house.

Once in the kitchen, I stood with the girl I had known most of my life as a guy. To the world she had become... for the most part... an ordinary girl. Most everyone she had known in school had rejected her decision to become a girl. She made all new friends right after high school, but we stayed in touch.

The moment I released her dick and she fell out of that little skirt in the garage was the first time she had identified herself intentionally as "half and half" to anyone since our senior year in high school. Everyone back then,including me, knew about it anyway and there was no point in trying to hide that from any of them in those days.

Here and now standing in the kitchen I thought about the summer she had first admitted to me she was not comfortable as a guy. By the end of that summer she had made up her mind and told me she definately planned to do something about it. As a friend I had agreed to start reffering to her as a girl whenever it was possible to do so. Soon after that we even started going places together so she could get used to being seen as a girl and learning how it was going to feel for her.

The next summer she had committed to her chosen journey by having the doctors add new breasts to her body. I knew she was terribly underdeveloped below the waist. Her cock and balls where embarassingly tiny as everyone in high school that showered nearby in the lockers couldn't help but notice. She had told me once that her junk was part of the reason she was very anxious and couldn't wait to trade her miserable excuse for a dick in on a new tight little twat.

Amazingly, just as she decided she couldn't wait to get the bottom half done, her own body played a mean trick on her. She watched daily in horror as her cock and balls suddenly seemed to get larger by the week. Soon after she made me follow her into the bathroom where she stripped naked before me. I hadn't known what was happening with her before that moment and couldn't believe the monster cock I saw extending out from between her now shapely legs.

I remembered how she was suddenly confused about all she had decided and wondered about going any further with her plans for getting a newly remodeled crotch. Some months after that she had asked me to have sex with her. She tried to convince me then that I would like all she had to offer me sexually. Back then I suggested to her that someday, under the right circumstances it just might happen.

I knew after all this time she had ended up never completing her sex change. Naturally I called her immediately that morning after leaving the house explaining the moment had come if she still wanted to fuck me. We met for lunch and planned how we might pull this off. The mini skirt offered the perfect cover since she had become extremely talented at hiding her horse dick with time and lots of practice.

It was time for me to stop thinking about the old days that eventually led to this moment. We both now stood naked together before these seven watchfull pairs of eyes. Taking a dutifull sheepish posture for the groups benefit I turned and kissed my guest. While enjoying the feel of her firm breasts against my chest, I was really thinking what a turn on it was imagining myself later sprawling out once again to get my body abused for the amusement of my masters witness.

Reaching down and gropeing her thick long semi-hard dick gently and squeazing, I slowly ran my hand halfway down the length of her dick. It felt heavy and firmly limp as I worked her. She had a lot of work to do filling that big slab of meat with blood. The group seemed patiently pleased at what I was starting as each of them allowed me to continue for the moment. Eventually she was relaxed and enjoying my long and sensual strokes. With her dick now starting to throb I pulled her toward me and looked down at the girls darkening presserized knob. I stared with anticipation at her pre-cum as she started breathing a bit more deeply.Licking my lips I pulled up hard and bent over slightly for my lips to press against the tip of her dick.

As my final display for the groups consideration, I wrapped my lips around her head and sucked gently before slowly going to my knees. On the way to the floor I had slid the end of her cock out of my mouth and massaged my face with the warm hard meat. With my knees steady on the floor, I pulled dow to line her up once again with my mouth. I held her steady with both and looked up. Her body buckled slightly when our eyes met and she saw I wanted to watch her watching me. With our eyes in full contact I drove my face toward her outstreched cock. Once she was fully in my mouth I lowered both hands and held her with my lips formed around her. I put my hands together behind my back. Pressing my face further onto her I felt her pressure up against the top of my throat. Reaching with both hands I took a firm grip of her hips, one in each hand and pulled her body in forcing my throat to accept her entry into me.

I managed an inch or two more of her massive rod before I could not take any more of her huge meat and I began to gag. Feeling the failure of not performing well enough for the group I let my body slump. I held my head down in shame at not getting all of her 14 inches in my mouth.

One of the 2nd masters pulled me to my feet and ordered that I would continue after dinner. I looked to the lead master and she added "I hope you will like swallowing her hot sperm for desert". She sat the two of us at the table and admonished us to both stay hard while all of us ate.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #33
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Well I see that this story has taken a sudden detour directly into the Twilight Zone! Is that Rod Serling standing nearby in the shadows?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #34
2BUsed

Default sorry...

Sorry Memories and anyone else... sometimes I get caried away! Please take control of your set! I will hang in the shadows and get back on track with the rest of you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk