Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #1
ButterButt

Default Report for my thread.

Hello. I have decided to start a thread writing reports on based on my whoring thread.

Okay, without further ado, here's my first day work report. Please enjoy!

So, first day. I woke up around 7am. As usual, I washed up and made my own breakfast. It was simple. Bread and butter with apple juice. I'm not too fussy about them. Thinking back, I didn't quite have a good sleep last night. My boyfriend was teasing me so badly over the phone.

With my stomach filled and dish washed, I took the die I left over on my table and rolled. It was a four. My boyfriend said he had a 5. Judging from the background sound and his sloppy voice, I honestly doubt he rolled a die. Maybe a digital one, who knows. Anyway, it's a 9 for me. A masseur.

After some serious consideration, I chose a white shoulder strap dress with flower patterns, a underwire full coverage bra and g-string. It was regular length and it isn't a tight dress. My boyfriend said it should be classified as sleeveless because of the thickness so everything adds up to 12.3 dollars. I was inclined to go commando but decided to pass since I had to go to office. I didn't think I am ready for it yet.

Transportation was fairly easy since I drive. In office, I have a shawl so I used it to cover up. It was so fun. I heard some whispering here and there but I didn't take it to heart. It makes me feel even more aroused. I was careful not to show myself during lunch. And I like to think that I didn't. That's pretty much how my work day was.

Back home, I tried set up my bed like a massage room. I lit up a lavender scented candle, had some towels prepared and oils on the table. My bed is tidied up. Oh, I went commando the moment I reached home. At 8:30pm, my customer came! It was a little awkward because we were both giggling at each other. Wanting to get out of the awkwardness, I pushed him into my room and told him to sit. He burst out laughing instead. Lol. We ended laughing for so long that my tummy hurts. After our little laughing session is over, he chose to have his back and calves massaged. I helped him get naked and folded his clothes neatly. He laid on my bed and I really tried my best to massage him properly. I even had a towel covering his butt like how most masseurs do. When the proper massage is about to be done, I asked him if he wanted any extra services. As I was asking him, I slid my hands down from his back only touching a little of his butt. When he asked me what I offered, I scratch his penis tip gently with my index finger, replying, anything that satisfy this.

He decided that he wanted to fuck me vaginally with my legs tied up. There as an additional handjob that goes with my package which he wishes the cum in my mouth with a play show.

I undressed and gave him an oily handjob. When he came, I squeeze as much cum out as I can in my mouth. The cum had a little pee smell but I still went the extra mile by playing with it in my mouth, you know, sticking my tongue out and swirling around my mouth. I spit them out into a plastic bag afterwards.

After it is done, I helped him put on condom as well. For me, he tied my ankles and knees together. It took awhile until he was erected again. Lying on the bed, he lifted my leg and fucked me in my vagina. It wasn't really comfortable but even so, it got me so aroused that I wished he didn't pull out his dick after he came. After he came, he removed his condom and threw it on the bed. That moment made me felt like a whore. I untie myself as he gets dressed. It cost him 18 dollars but because of clothes, I was paid 5.7 dollars. He left almost immediately afterwards. We agreed that he will treat me the way he will treat a random whore. We had an cut off time at 1am. Even so, it felt so shitty. I have to clean up my room, wipe his cum drips on the floor off, sleep with a little of his cum on my bed.

I had a missed call from him at 1am but I'm already asleep.

And so that sums up for my first day of work.

Summary of my unpaid maintenance:
- No orgasms bought.
- No earnings from chastity is possible yet.
- Lotion package: 37.5 dollars (Pro-rated)
- Make up: 60 dollars (Pro-rated)
- Perfume: 50 dollars (Pro-rated)

Current amount I have:
- 5.7 dollars

Current clothes unwashed:
- Underwire full coverage bra
- White shoulder strap dress with flower patterns. Regular length*

*Refer to my blog post for an idea of the length.

Please award me if I did well in reporting. (Maximum 30 dollars per report.)

Butterbutt's Maintenance fees and service charges.

Likes: Edging, Pain (not too extreme), being controlled (in particular, clothes and orgasm), insertion, negligible public
Dislikes: Cold shoulders, tickles, deepthroat, writing
Limits: Public (Ones that are too extreme for a coward like me), Illegal, Scat, Photos/Videos, Permanent.

Pardon my grammar/English. I'm bad with it. You can teach me for a price if you like.
ButterButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
ButterButt

I had lots of fun working as a street hooker on Saturday. The die roll turns out 7 (I rolled 2, my boyfriend rolled 5).

Because none of us are working, my boyfriend came over early in the morning, earlier than he usually would. I'm happy and I think he is too. He was so satisfied when he saw I wasn't cheating. I was wearing the same dress yesterday when he came.

We rolled dices for my work after a short our time. You know a little touchy here and there. He paid me 3 dollars for kissing. Hehe.

So for the day, he wanted me to wear my chastity. This is my third time putting it on. I was so excited about it but man, if only I could earn from it but oh well. Poor girls don't get to buy themselves out I suppose. I put it on as expected. The front shield was already adjusted and locked in place so I need not re-adjust/re-lock it. Mmm... I have yet to try out yet, but my chastity does allow for both vaginal and anal dildo. With everything in place, my boyfriend looped the lock and snapped. There was me, locked whore for the day. My boyfriend had so much fun watching me like this.

As the time he came over was pretty early, I had to do some chores before we head out. Mmm.. With him around, I had the luxury to get him do some things here and there. It was pretty cute watching him sweep the floor for me. Clumsy as hell. Many times he would flip my dress up and tease me verbally. Since he's helping out, I'll let him pass for today. Ain't I nice?

Showering was really a hassle. Soap gets inside and it takes awhile to rinse them off. Forget about drying my lady bits. I had to let it dry by itself so.. A little awkward to be mentioning this. Okay clothes, clothes. My boyfriend mentioned to me that I missed out on my shoes yesterday. None of us remembered that part. I merely slipped it on and went for work yesterday. So he's charging me the maximum amount. That's 5 dollars. Hateful. Anyhow, since I am wearing chastity belt, there wasn't a need for panties. It's panties itself right? For my top, I decided to wear dark blue cropped cami top with the bra I had yesterday. It was super short length by the way. For my bottoms, I went with a black high waist pleated skirt that is short. It's high waist because of the chastity which sits at my hips and short simply because I'm was so in the mood for it. Annnnd as expected, heels. They are 3" but are more comfortable set. I was really hesitant to go with this set up initially. Yes I did consult him. He promised that we'll go somewhere with lesser crowd, so I went along with this. Okay, that's how slutty I dressed. You bet I was horny as hell.

*Just so it's not confusing, I don't live in a country that gets too cold. So I can actually wear skirts all year round. Yay to that!

Okay, so I got into his car feeling really excited. He was too! Oh, I didn't mention earlier, but he took the keys. It's only right, right? Off we go. I wasn't feeling so nervous until when we finally reach our destination - a small town 3 hours drive away from my apartment. I swear my hands went cold for awhile. Anyway, we got off and headed to the small departmental store. It was so nerve wrecking when I spot people looking at me. I did my best to enjoy it while it last , but I still cower behind my boyfriend sometimes. I think my greatest worry was if anyone could smell the subtle pee smell coming from me. Yes, I made a mess peeing. Ahh.. It was quite difficult to handle when I got wet, you know, sliding tissues in the slotted hole to wipe... One of the most fun thing I did was trying on a dress there. Unlike most fittings, theirs have no doors. It's just curtains and hooks. Pretty basic. So I went in with my dress and dropped my top and skirt off. I saw myself in the mirror and I think I can never go back to being normal anymore. It was so humiliating and that moment, I was so aroused that I felt pretty light in the head. I put on the dress and showed my boyfriend how I looked in it. It's a pretty loose dress so the chastity can't be seen. I was tempted to try on shoes but kind of chickened out. I was so close to trying until the guy squat down to unbuckle the shoes. I took 3 steps back, said it's fine. Thanks. and left the store. That was so scary. Haha. Ah. I heard someone calling me a slut, I think. My boyfriend said they are not talking about me but somehow I feel like they are. I like it though. I mean, it just makes me feel even sluttier. Although I wouldn't want to be shamed literally in public like, you know. Small subtle things like these drive me crazy. I think one of the craziest thing we did was spanking. My boyfriend drove us to somewhere near a park. There was a carpark there and it's pretty empty. After checking that it was really safe he actually went out and took a walk, I took off my heels and moved 1 of my knees to the driver's seat. Holding on to the front and steering wheel, carefully not pressing on the horn, I leaned myself forward and rest my head on the front part. There, I lift my skirt up and squeeze my butt between the seats as much as I can. I gave him the nod that I'm ready and he spanked me so hard. He pour water on his hands before spanking me so you can imagine how loud it was in a closed vehicle. With a sore, tingling, sensitive butt, we went for an early dinner. We sat in a restaurant. Money crazy and me being super horny, I told my boyfriend if he gives me 10 dollars, I'll tease the waiter. I know it's so fucked up using the waiter as a bait. Haha. He was totally in for it and added that if I backed out, I'll have to pay him 5 dollars. Hah! It was so unexpected. Okay so the challenge is on. I pulled of my straps (cami and bra) down to my arm and leaned forward to the table. My boyfriend gave me the nod and waved for the waiter to come. The waiter approaches and I could feel my heart beating faster and harder. I was so nervous. The waiter came and stood between our table. Since ladies first, I placed my order. He was staring straight into my breasts. I felt so hot and embarrassed. I tried to order but my voice went way off so I ended up pointing to him what I want. My boyfriend was trying so hard to keep his laughter in. When my boyfriend was placing his order, I place my hand over his and gave him a good pinch. He's like Ow! and gave me an irritated stare only to see me giggling. After the waiter left, he signaled me to lean forward You know, like secretive talk in a dinner or something like that.. I did and he slapped my left boobs. I was so shock he did it in the restaurant. You can imagine my eyes and mouth wide open staring at him. I pinched him so hard and kind of threw a mini temper so he'd apologize. And I still charge him 17 dollars for it. Lol. Meals are good profit. Haha.

After our kinky dinner, it's time to head back to work. We drove to a small street about 30 minutes drive from my home. Before I continued, my boyfriend wanted me to remove my chastity. He passed me the keys and I removed it in the handicap toilet. I rinse it a little before putting it into the bag. I kept my bra in the bag as well. It happened when I was so fucked in my head that I wanted it myself. Afterwards, I dropped my money, cards, everything inside the bag as well, except my phone which my boyfriend set his passcode to it. Then I opened the other compartment of the bag and took out a smaller bag which I kept condoms, contraceptive pills, a dildo and butt plug in it. Leaving the toilet, I passed the bag to my boyfriend. He gave me goodbye kiss on my cheeks and off I walked deep into the streets.

Walking in the streets was so much fun! It's scary and I was so nervous, but this situation really gets me going. I can't help but keep wondering if I was caught carrying only toys? Hah! I'm pretty sure someone called me slut somewhere but it was such a naked feeling. There were some wolf whistles which I didn't respond obviously. I was approached by 2 guys when I stood by the lamp post for a short break from walking. The heels aren't so comfy. They asked if I needed help getting around. I guess that's justifiable since I wasn't doing anything but looking around. They didn't sound creepy or anything and left when I told them I'm fine. The thing is, getting approached made me scared for a bit because they are within an arms reach. I was scared they mentioned about it because like I said, I was so fucked in the head then to go without it and it is quite obvious. It isn't tight fitting so thankfully, my nipples aren't that obvious in it. I think it can be seen if you looked hard enough.

After an hour or so, I saw a familiar figure walking towards me. I walked towards him and hung my arms around his neck, Hi mister, anything special I can do for you tonight? I asked. I overheard a guy calling me slut. Right, I'm one now. Lol. My boyfriend was silent but grabbed my wrist and pulled me as we walk to his car. Oo, aggressive. I made the comment. Lol. He gave me a long stare and it turns out that he was waving at me and I didn't see him at all. Haha. So we got on his car and he drove off to my apartment. Oh, I was massaging his cock over his jeans when he was driving.

Back at my home, I sat on my bed with my legs spread out, So, mister, what do you want to do? He replied I'll fuck you as much as I want. and pushed me on the bed. He's being rough again today. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He was prepared. He had condom on and he thrust my fucking wet pussy without any warning. He kept pumping himself at me and came very quickly. I could feel his urge like crazy. He pulled his cock out and started fingering me. I was already crazy horny since the day and it got me to my edge so soon. I stopped him because I don't want to pay for it. He grinned and I finally knew what he was up to. It's revenge torture. He pulled the condom off and told me to suck. His cum-smelling aroma was so thick. I opened my mouth and shove his penis as much as I can in my mouth. With my tongue, I swirl around his penis and lips sucking his penis tip before pushing it back into my mouth. Midway through, I stick my tongue out and swing his cock up and down so only his cock tip and my tongue tip touches each interval for a few seconds before sucking again. When he was about to came, he pulled out and cummed on my body, staining my skirt and cami. We undressed and rested for awhile until his dick gets hard again. He put on the condom and with me bend over, he fucked me again vaginally. He wasn't going fast but had his hand rubbing my clit as he fucks me. He has his other hand scratching my armpit. He knows my spots so it's a little unfair here. Again, I had to stop him when I edged. But he didn't pull his dick out. He repeats it for 5 times. He flipped me and I lay on my bed, staring at him and his wickedness. He shoved his penis on my face again and asked me to do a handjob/blowjob combo lying down. I sucked on the condom, tasting my own sour/sweetish juice and pulled it out of his penis with my hands. Again, I did the swirling thing with my tongue and massaged his balls with my hands. He cummed without warning and uncontrollably. His cum shot everywhere, getting on my hair and bed. Finally, he took out the chastity belt and wants me to wear it for the night. This time however, he wants the metal ball dildo to be attached and inserted. Seeing that I can earn from wearing dildo, I agreed to it.

And this sums up Saturday for me.

Summary of my unpaid maintenance:
- No orgasms bought.
- No earnings from chastity is possible yet.
- Lotion package: $37.5 (Pro-rated)
- Make up: $60 (Pro-rated)
- Perfume: $50 (Pro-rated)

Price paid today for clothings:
- Dark blue cropped cami top (super short) - $1.50
- Black high waist pleated skirt (short) - $4.50
- 3" heels (semi comfort) - $3
- Yesterday's 2" wedge heels (semi comfort) - $5

Total spent: $14

Earnings made today:
- Butt spanking ($15)
- Restaurant challenge ($10)
- Boob slapping ($17)
- Street hooker ($3)
- Twice vaginal sex ($7.50) Once was part of package.
- Twice hand job ($3) Once was part of package.
- Twice blow job ($5)
- Cumming on body ($0.5)
- Cumming on face/hair ($1)
- Dildo until midnight ($5) Will update my blog.

Total earned: $67

Current amount I have: $58.70

Current clothes unwashed:
Tops
- White shoulder strap dress with flower patterns. Regular length*
- Dark blue cropped cami top (super short)

Intimates
- Underwire full coverage bra

Bottoms
- Black high waist pleated skirt (short)

Butterbutt's Maintenance fees and service charges.

Likes: Edging, Pain (not too extreme), being controlled (in particular, clothes and orgasm), insertion, negligible public
Dislikes: Cold shoulders, tickles, deepthroat, writing
Limits: Public (Ones that are too extreme for a coward like me), Illegal, Scat, Photos/Videos, Permanent.

Pardon my grammar/English. I'm bad with it. You can teach me for a price if you like.
ButterButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 02:50 AM   #3
Pariahterror
Prodigy

I just saw this thread of yours. It's nice to see you have your chastity belt now and you are using it. I liked the reports you wrote and I'll award you $3.

I'll be waiting for your next report.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:35 AM   #4
DareViking

Send a message via Yahoo to DareViking

I really enjoyed reading these reports, can't wait for the next update!

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2212210

Likes: Humiliation, semi-public, anal, ice, crossdressing, feminization, excersize, training

Will do without a fuss: Deep-throating, Cum eating, cum play

maybe: public, a2m, sensored pics, pain

NO: family, permanent, scat, pee, injury, too public

incomplete list! will update as i learn more
DareViking is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk