Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2017, 05:26 PM   #1
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default Marty meets Mia and Charlie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 1

Cycling was Thursday mornings. I worked late Thursday evenings, so I always took a nice long ride in the morning. This day I took the trail bike and headed into Hillside Preserve to enjoy the forest paths and the absence of weekend crowds. What happened was . . . it changed my . . . . Well, let me tell you about it.

I had seen no one at all until I rode up the hill and into the little overgrown field where the century farm used to be. Suddenly I came upon an older woman (I'm a man of almost 40, and she was surely 60+) picking green plants from a corner of the field. She stood up and gave a cheery but over-loud “Hello!” as I passed. Then a man of about her age stood up just beside the path ahead of me. He was wearing a hat, a t-shirt, heavy gloves, and running shoes. Nothing else. Clearly her call had been to warn him of my approach, but he had not heard in time to get out of sight. Now, he was about as embarrassed as I was – I really felt I was intruding on something.

“Charlie, how are your nettles coming?” she asked him before turning to me. “I'm picking nettles for my soup, but Charlie here is picking nettles for his pants, aren't you Charlie? My name is Mia,” she added as she held out a gloved hand to shake.

Seeing the glove she removed it and looked back up at me. As she did so I removed my sunglasses, and my face must have been displaying more than confusion although my gaping mouth probably helped. “Good morning,” I managed to croak. “I'm Marty.”

She laughed as she looked into my eyes. “Wondering what Charlie is going to do with them?” she asked. “I think you know,” she continued, an appraising look on her face. “Have you ever thought about nettles? Maybe I should ask how often you have wondered about nettles, about how they feel?” she added as she stared into my face, smiling lopsidedly.

The next few seconds had years of fantasies racing through my head. I had read of 'nettling' in England, usually by a delicious Victorian governess or other stern authority figure punishing a boy for masturbating – for abusing himself as they called it. I always wondered how they could be so bad, and once even thought about putting some in the seat of my pants, just to see what they were like. Were they really like a spanking? Much of this must have played out on my face as I stood with my mouth open.

It was clear to her, because she didn't wait for me to speak, rather she asked in a soft but firm voice, “Do you want to feel the nettles? Do you want me to nettle you?”

My tongue was dry already from my mouth hanging open, but I could get it going enough to confirm what she thought: “Yes.”

“Are you really ready to do as you are told?”

I was surprised, but my inner self was taking over. This was not a life goal, but it was one of many fantasies of being controlled, being managed, being obedient, “Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Ma'am.”

“Yes, Ma'am what?”

“Yes, Ma'am, I will do as I am told.”
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 05:28 PM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 2

"And what am I going to do to you right now?"

“You are going to nettle me. Ma'am. You are going to pack nettles into my pants. Ma'am.”

“That's it then. Put your helmet by your bike and come over here. Charlie you bring your bag of nettles, we'll use them as well as what I have so this young man will be well taken care of.”

I moved over to a bit of a clear spot, by the edge of the old orchard and where several trees continued to grow, and probably produce a few apples. Watching the seat of her trousers, snugly caressing her bottom as she walked ahead of me, I realized I was incredibly turned on by this woman – this senior citizen. She turned around and looked directly at me.

“Stand under this branch. Yes, right there. Now reach up and grab the branch with both hands. Good.”

I held it while she walked around behind me. I felt her pull my shirt up and away from my bike shorts, then I heard her move away. I held on while she bustled about in the bushes out of my sight. 'Swuuupp' I heard and I jumped a little as something swept through the air. She stepped back into view holding a green sapling, flexible beyond words and heavy with sap, with the leaves and twigs pulled off. 'Swuuupp' again as she slashed the air once more.

Mia looked at me with that lopsided grin again as she laid the heavy switch aside and moved in to peel my bike shorts down to my ankles. When she saw that I was also wearing mid-thigh length compression shorts her face broke into smile. “Those shorts will be very useful – to me,” she said. They didn't hide my arousal and she pulled them down exposing me completely. I stood still, watching her every move as she picked up her switch and swung it, harder this time and making a vicious sound as it cut the air: 'Zzwuuuiipp.'

“I will use this if you don't do as you are told. I will use this if you let go of that branch before I tell you. Understand? Yes, I can see on your face that you do.” And 'Zzwuuuiipp' she slashed down some weeds in front of me, leaving no doubt that I would feel the switch if I did not do exactly as she said.

What had I gotten myself into?
Old 10-29-2017, 09:15 AM   #3
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 3

She was all business after that. “Have you peed recently? You won't be able to pee until you get home. Can you make it that far?” When I nodded, her face hardened and she hissed, “I didn't hear you!”

“Yes, Ma'am. I won't need to pee. Ma'am.”

“Okay, then we won't have to worry abut that.” Then she came over and ran her cool hands lightly over my smooth white cheeks and around to my cock. I drew in a breath as she took it in her hand and gave it a few caresses. It sprang back to life, ready to launch to the moon. “Charlie, you feel his smooth skin. Your old buns are smooth, but not like this. Smooth and cool as glass. I guess I have been wearing you out a bit these many years,” she chuckled. And I suddenly felt a second set of hands just lightly rubbing my buns. Those hands were more restrained and somehow felt sympathetic.

Mia spoke: “Marty, now you just wait and enjoy.” And then she stroked me to the hardest erection I could ever remember, and left it waving in the air.

I waited there, arms at full stretch to hold firmly to the overhead branch. To ease the strain on my shoulders and ease my grip a little I rose up a bit on my toes. I waited for another minute or two as she circled and watched me, like a lioness circling her prey.

“Now for some action,” she said. She put her heavy gloves back on. I knew I was going to find out how it felt now. From her bag of leaves she selected a couple of the larger branches, looking them over to make sure they had lots of fresh green leaves. Then she walked around behind me. I tried to turn my head to see, “Eyes front!"

Excited and aroused, I waited like that for what seemed a long time but was probably just a minute. Then I felt a gentle swish of leaves across those cool smooth cheeks – and felt a ripple of stings follow along. My erection strained. I gasped. “Silence!” she hissed sharply. And then she began to rub the leaves firmly into my skin, and I caught fire. The erection began to have trouble holding itself up.

Mia moved around to the front and looked up at my face. I am sure it was wreathed in agony as the nettles stung over a wider and wider area. Then she smiled up at me and said: “Brace yourself. Silence now.” With that she grabbed what was left of my erection and held it in a double handful of leaves, crushing them into me. My whole body vibrated with pain as my package shrunk and tried to run and hide. But she had one hand on my shaft and one around my balls, rubbing leaves. I tried so hard not to scream but could not stop making a fine high-pitched whine that leaked from behind my clenched teeth and closed lips.

The look on her face was saintly. She clearly loved and indeed savoured every second of my pain. She may even have had a small orgasm just standing there. She never stopped massaging the nettle leaves into my burning flesh, and after another small shiver it seemed clear she had passed the peak and was ready to go on.

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 10-30-2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:39 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 1, Part 4

After another moment of this she said “Okay! Time to get you dressed again. Just hold on like you have been and we'll do the rest.”

This was hard to do. Pain was making my muscles twitch, but she just smiled a calm and contented smile. “Okay, Charlie, let's slide those compression shorts up. You know how high.” And four hands worked the compression shorts up to the top of my thighs, then paused. “Now load them. Use your gloves to spread leaves around the back and between his cheeks. I'll do his front. Oh! Will I do his front and around his balls and he will have such a ride home!” This last was in a husky whisper. She was very aroused at my coming ride.

On the other hand I was still vibrating, as far as I could tell. The pain was constant, and my cock and balls were getting hotter and stinging more every minute.

They were soon done, and pulled up the shorts - high and tight. My bike short followed and her big grin rose as the bike shorts pulled tightly around my compression shorts. These were grinding the leaves into my skin, and I was burning. Somehow I still held onto the branch over my head. My hands and arms were cramping pretty badly so maybe that's why I didn't let go.

After a moment, Mia reached down inside my shorts with a few fresh leaves, stuffing them into the tightly squeezed cleft between my cheeks. Compressed in there, the leaves burned deeply into my skin and my brain.

Mia stepped back. “Okay now Harv. How does that feel? Is it what you wanted? Don't answer, I'm sure you will need time to think about it. It's time that if you ask nicely, you might be allowed to let go of the branch.”

I gathered my voice, and whispered: “Please, Ma'am. Please. May I let go of the branch now?”

“Yes, you may.” With that I let my fingers uncurl and my arms practically fell down beside me. “Do you have anything to say to me?”

“Yes, Ma'am. Thank you,Ma'am. Thank you for nettling me, Ma'am,” I whispered.

“You are most welcome!” she said with enthusiasm. “In fact it was not too much of a chore for me to do, and I would be happy to do it for you anytime. So if you want to try it again, we are in this forest somewhere almost every Tuesday and Thursday morning, so just ride around and find us.”

With that she held out her hand to shake, but then came in close and gave me a big hug. That was actually quite nice except that she rubbed my cycling shorts all over, crushing new parts of the leaves into my tender skin. She gave me a peck on the cheek and said: “Have a safe ride home. Don't let the fire in your shorts cause you to have a crash,” she smiled lopsidedly, and licked her lips in a feral way that can only be described as lasciviously.

And so I rode home. The bike seat was an instrument of torture the whole way. All I can say is that I was mentally and physically exhausted. It would be a wonder if I was able to go to work. But, I was also strangely fulfilled, satisfied in some strange way. Even as I rode in pain I wondered if or even when I would go back to find Mia and her quiet Charlie.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-03-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-31-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
Emma_36

I am loving this story
Emma_36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:48 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 1

It hurt all day and into evening of the day I met Mia and Charlie. Mia was never out of my mind.

=== ===

There were tears in my eyes well before I got home from the ride. When I gingerly took off my bike shorts and those tight compression shorts I actually cried with relief. I would never look at compression shorts the same way again! They made sure that every nettle had been rubbed into my skin on the long ride home. And everywhere there was skin crushed against skin there were nettles in between - that was right from hell. No spanking had ever hurt like this – they at least ended but the nettles continued to burn.

A shower didn't help, maybe it even have made the stinging more intense. Lotion seemed logical, but rubbing it in hurt, and the lotion didn't help either. And I was aroused, I was horny, I tried to get off but couldn't really touch anything – aaaahhhh.

I took a few pills for the pain and inflamed little bumps on my skin, and went to work. It was a long, long day. The only good thing was that I could arrange much of my own day, and I soon found that walking around, moving carefully, was better than sitting. When I did have to sit at my desk, I held very still to minimize disturbing anything. Clothes rubbing on skin hurt, pressure from the chair hurt, it all hurt. A few people asked if I was okay, and I said it was just a hard ride that morning.

And through all of this, I was horny as hell. Mia was the most pleasant and sadistic woman I had ever met, or at least that I could think of that day! All I could see in my mind was her smiling face as she rubbed in the nettles and I mewed and whined in agony – and she probably got off without even touching herself. Wow!

And I needed to get off too, but I hurt too much to touch. I tried, taking myself to a little-used bathroom in a corner of the building where I might be undisturbed, but I hurt too much to touch.

By the time I was on my way home (driving of course, the bike commute was off the agenda) the stinging was clearly easing. In fact it probably had been for a couple of hours, but I was too busy to notice – not that I was complaining about that.

At home I needed a crashing orgasm, so in another warm shower with lots of soap it took just a few seconds to reach the edge. The strokes didn't feel good, but they didn't hurt. I needed release and the sensation inside was wonderful. So I strung it out carefully for a while, and then KABOOM. Whew.

All I could see, all I could think about, was Mia. So to a restless night I went, still aroused, the stinging practically gone so I could sleep in comfort.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 11-06-2017, 11:40 PM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 2

I could ramble on about the next few days, but it would just be more about Mia (and lucky Charlie) and how I could not get her out of my mind. But then Tuesday came: they were probably back at Hillside Preserve. I called in and rearranged my hours. I would work the afternoon and evening as an extra supervisor. It's nice being a sort of boss!

The bicycle and Hillside Preserve beckoned: Mia was out there!

I was going to put the bike on the rack on the car, but I decided that if I rode home the last time I could do it again. Almost an hour later I was back at the clearing off that little-used trail. There was no one there. I had a drink and a snack as I walked around – remembering. I stood under the branch and reached up to hold it – here where I was tortured so with the nettles. Aroused, horny, they are not big enough words to describe the feelings that overcame me. I stood still and listened. I looked carefully around, there was no one near. The parking lots had been empty when I arrived. There was no one.

I slowly took off all my clothes. Everything. Then I stood under the branch and reached up to hold it – right where she had me stand to receive her gentle touch – and the nettles.

After standing there for a moment – I could not handle the intensity for long – I lowered one hand to stroke myself. In a matter of seconds I was erupting like a volcano. I put my hand back on the branch, closed my eyes, and just savoured the feeling.

After a minute or so my arousal was easing and I wondered how long I could stand there, when I heard clapping. “See Charlie, I told you he would be here today,” I heard Mia's voice as I opened my eyes to see them clapping as they came out of a thicket of old lilac bushes.

I blushed and lowered my hands to cover myself, but she called sharply: “hold the branch!” And I did.

Silently we all stood there, Mia and Charlie smiling as wide as the sky. Me shaking with the humiliation of being caught. “I was expecting you. That was nice. You had fun last time, and so you came back for more. Today I will give you the treatment reserved for boys who have orgasms on their own – and it is not as nice as nettles.”

At this my new and growing erection sprang to full height. My body betrayed me. “Yes, Ma'am.”

“Now you just watch. Charlie – strip! Then you know what to do.” Charlie was already half naked and he rushed to obey.

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-07-2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:22 AM   #8
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

good story so far, looking forward to more.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 11-12-2017, 10:17 AM   #9
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 3

Charlie was stripping as naked as I was and was about to do something...what?

He went over to the thickest patch of nettles and laid down, then he began to roll over the plants.

"That's it Charlie boy, you can cover your face with your hands, but nothing else. Now squirm a bit as you roll - I want those leaves crushed all over you."

Back and forth he went, gasping at first, then moaning, then whimpering, as the stinging nettles were crushed into his body. Mia watched, her mouth open just a bit as she panted softly. “Back and forth, back and forth,” she murmured. "This is just the warm up I need," she said in a low voice.

He rolled for a few minutes – this must be what she had in store for me! I might have had an orgasm just thinking about it if I had not just had one. Finally she let him get up and he came to her, begging: "Mia dear, please let me feel your warm soft hands. Please. Just a touch." His white skin was covered with little red bumps from the the nettles.

My turn was coming!

“Not so much fun for you,” she said. “I can't have you guessing what will happen next, now can I? Come here, and lean over this old railing.”

I went forward and leaned over what might have been an old hitching post, for tying up horses. She brought ropes out from a pack, and slowly tied my wrists out in front of me, anchored to the base of a stout little bush. Then behind me my ankles got more rope except they were separated and pulled out to a log laying in the grass on one side and a small tree on the other. The only sound was Charlie, still moaning softly.

Then I heard the sound. <Thwzziipp> It was the sapling from Thursday! Fear came through me as she came around to the front and lifted my chin – to stuff my sweaty underwear into my mouth. “Can't have you making too much noise, can we? I want to see how you do with something that hurts, that's not warm and comfy - or is that hot and comfy - like fresh green nettles!” <Zzzwuupp> the sapling swept through the air just above my head.

I gasped as much as my stretched-out position would allow. She was going to thrash me with that green sapling – flexible, whippy, and heavy with sap as it had tried to launch into its growing season. She returned and used another rope to tie my around my hips and secure me to the solid railing. I was going nowhere.

She came around and knelt down in front of me. She gave me a warm yet devilish smile beneath her inviting eyes. Licking her lips, all she said was: "ready for the party, Marty?"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-13-2017 at 10:28 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 11-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #10
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 4

My buttocks twitched involuntarily. My breath was shallow, laboured. And my erection was as hard as ever in my life. Mia knew all this as she watched me, then reached between my legs from behind. “Yes! You are liking this aren't you! Are you a pain slut or do you just need to obey?”

"Uumm uumm," I tried through the gag as I shook my head to the first and tried to say "Eeaa, eeaa, O-ay, O-ay" as I nodded to the second, but Mia just laughed.

“Your body will tell me which. I can't trust what your brain wants to tell me,” she laughed. The she stepped out of sight and I heard her slash the air. <Thwzziipp> <Thwzzoopp> <Thwzziipp> (Does she think she's Zorro's sister, I thought irrelevantly.)

Then all was still. I mewed a little I think - at least I think it was me. Charlie came into view as he came to watch. His pain appeared to be gone as I watched him lick his lips in anticipation. He was panting as he studied my face, and I could even see a small smile. <Twzzuup> He was going to enjoy this! I was not, no matter what my engorged cock thought was going to happen! <Thwwzzuupp> I was vibrating with fear, with anticipation.

I felt her hand between my legs again, caressing my balls. Then stroking me, heading for an orgasm. “O! O! O!” I tried to say 'No! No! No!' through my plugged mouth. She paused to let me come back from the edge. <Thwzziipp> I bucked with fear, almost having an orgasm as my body seemed to act on its own, even as tears of fear formed in my eyes. And I had not felt her slash my tender white cheeks – yet.

“Take your place, Charlie. We are about to start and it will take a few minutes.” And with that both were out of my sight. Another squeeze and caress of my balls. My body rocked on the edge of an orgasm. <Thwzziipp> The switch in the air again.

And then I felt that flexible green sapling touch me – she stroked it back and forth across my tender bottom – was she going to do it this time? There was a pause.

Was she? Was she going to thrash me, to beat me? The pause continued. Then another light touch. I twitched in response.

Then I felt multiple hands pushing bundles of leaves into my balls and cock and into my crack. They were massaged into my sweating butt cheeks and I felt what must be Charlie's strong fingers kneading my gluteus muscles like bread dough. I shook from my fingers all the way to my toes, and then my skin started to burn.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-20-2017 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #11
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 2, Part 5

The surprise of not having the switch flash its lightning across my cheeks quickly passed as the muscles were rolled and kneaded painfully, and my skin burned. But the burn felt much nicer than the last time. Yes! I could do this and enjoy it. It was hot and stinging, but it was not excruciating - maybe being ready for the stripes of pain from that heavy switch had prepared me for the nettles. Mia must have known this and so she set me up with all that teasing and anticipation.

They stopped and stood back to watch.

"How's the party, Marty?" Mia asked as she walked around in a circle. Meanwhile Charlie stopped kneading and I was able to enjoy the heat of the nettles. "Maybe you are a pain slut, the way you seem to be basking in this!"

I couldn't reply through the gag, but I tried. "Uummm uummm!" I said, hoping it sounded appreciative.

"You should be twisting and squirming but you are enjoying this! And the places we put the nettles - I gagged you for a reason!" With that she went back behind me and I felt her glove reach between my legs to feel my cock, and the nettles she had rubbed into me. "These should have you dancing but you are loving it. This doesn't seem right! Charlie, come and look at this."

Charlie came over and had a quick look at my skin. "You are right Mia, dear. His skin is showing signs of recovery already. Marty, do have allergies?"

"Um Um" I said as I nodded. In fact my hay fever had flared up that week and I was taking lots of stuff to hold it in check.

"Right as always, Doctor," I heard Mia say. "No wonder he is enjoying the nettles, and seems so calm. We'll have to do something else with him, just so he doesn't get bored."

I could hear them murmuring quietly to each other - Mia was in charge but they were obviously a team. I was still tied securely and they were too quiet to hear, so all I could do was think while I waited for them to do something. So Charlie was a doctor! What were they going to do with me? Do nettles cause an allergic type reaction? Is that how they work? What now?

"Marty I am afraid we are out of time. So we are just going to load you with some nettles in your shorts, just for fun, and send you off on your bike. Charlie and I both have to get to work this afternoon."

And with that Mia came around to my head and looked at my face. "You know now why it is just a warm feeling today. Allergy medications protect you from the nettles." She reached up to take the gag off first. As she did so she glanced up and over my shoulder, to Charlie, then back to gaze into my eyes.

<Thwzziipp> "Aauuhhuuhh!" I moaned though my gag. <Thwzziipp> "Aauuhhuuhh!"

Charlie was behind me with the switch! I was vibrating with the shock of the two cuts he gave me, but Mia just had her peaceful look - lips parted just a bit and looking ecstatic.

After a minute of looking into my eyes, she took off the gag. As she did so she said: "no time for nettles, and they are wasted on you anyway. But we couldn't let you go home without having some fun!" she added with her little lopsided smile.

Mia untied my hands while Charlie got my ankles freed. "Next time, Marty," he said as I was getting up. "We really are overdue, so let's all just get dressed and head for home. We'll see you on Thursday."

Charlie must have been a doctor because he knew anatomy very well. The two cuts of the switch were just that, precise cuts. On each cheek the cut fell right at the point where the most weight was on my bike saddle. Ouch! In some ways this was as painful a ride home as with the nettles a few days ago.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 11-30-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 09:57 PM   #12
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 1

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 1

That ride home was sore, but the pain diminished rapidly - and was really on just the two strips Charlie had laid across my buns. It only hurt when I sat down, so I guess it really was not as severe as the nettles which had burned for hours.

As I was showering to go to work I thought about all this. Of course I had been surprised by the whole nettles incident and the first encounter, whereas the second time I was excited and expecting something severe. It really had been more fun to have the surprise meeting with Charlie and his wife Mia, she who could be all of charming, considerate, and cruel at the same time. Fortunately work was busy that evening and I was too distracted to even notice my welts, let along daydream about Mia.

Wednesday I wondered and worried, and yes dreamed, about what would happen on Thursday - surely they would be there again! My head was in a whirl and I was not much use at work, or at home, because of that distraction.

Thursday was a bit rainy in the morning and so I wasn't sure they would be there, but I had to go. I could not miss out on a chance to see what Mia would do to me. Crazy, I thought, that woman is going to give me pain and she will be in raptures about it - and I can't wait. I was ready to ride, but as clouds darkened I decided I should drive, with the bike on the rack.

When I reached Hillside Preserve it was more mist than rain, so I took the bike and rode off down the trails where we had met before. Sure enough, just before the old ruined homestead where we had met, I found them in another grassy clearing - or rather they found me.

"Marty!" Charlie called out as I rode past, leading me to turn and come back to where they were.

"Hi Guys!" was the only line I could come up with.

Mia laughed and shook her head as she gave me a quick hug. Then she said, "shouldn't you be able to come up with a better way of addressing the persons who are going to have you in their complete control? If you are into obedience, then we into respect. Well, it's not such a big thing because I am gong to take what I want from you anyway," she added with her small, lopsided smile. "What are you waiting for? Why are you still dressed?"

And so I stripped off my cycling clothes and stood naked in the mist. It was a bit cool and was clearly going to feel colder every minute. Charlie also started to remove his clothes, but he then put his rain jacket back on.

Mia smirked at my obvious discomfort. All she said was, "I picked this place for your ... treatment ... today because a wider variety of switches grows in and around this little field."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-05-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:04 PM   #13
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 2

"First lets find you a spot. Charlie, I know you see the place. You'll have to hold him bent over a moment while I cinch up the ropes. Marty?"

"Yes?"

<SMAK> "Yes what?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Come here and lay across this small log. Ah nice, the way it fell it's a bit below hip high for you and there's lots of space under it. Put your hips right there...no, up more. That's it. Charlie, you sit under him and hold his shoulders so he doesn't pivot over and land on his face. Now Marty you reach back under the log and grab your legs just below your knees."

Mia said all this as we were doing it, and I could see how I was going to be upended and exposed. My hips bent over the small log, more like a large branch, that had ended up a few feet above the ground. It was maybe 4-5 inches in diameter and as I bent over it and once I reached back, my weight slipped ahead onto Charlie. Without him I might have just spun headfirst and fallen to the ground. I held my legs and wondered what she was going to do from here.

It was soon clear: my hands were being tied to my legs, just below my knees, so I would be held on the log, but maybe upside down?

"Charlie, you keep hold of him while I stretch out his ankles." I immediately felt her slip a cuff made of leather or something around one ankle, then the other. I couldn't see much but she must have looped a rope through each, for first one then the other was pulled back and out to the side. "Voila!" she exclaimed. "Let's see how he stays on his own, Charlie."

She had tied it well, but when my weight came onto the ropes I did rotate forward, so she had Charlie hold me up again while she pulled them out tighter than before, and pulling back more. They let go, and there I was. I was supported at my hips, but hung forward awkwardly and uncomfortably, with my arms pulled back under me to my knees. This left my bare and cold butt high and exposed. Finally, my feet were pulled to the side to leave me open to the wind and weather - and whatever else she wanted.

All this had taken a few minutes, during which time the mist seemed heavier and I was getting colder as it covered my skin. The physical effort of getting into position was all that kept me from shivering. I had goosebumps all over and my body hair was standing up as the skin and follicles contracted. Mia came over and ran her hands over my cold and shivering skin.

"Loverly, Marty. Just loverly! You still owe me for spoiling the nettles the last time. You should have known they worked like an allergan! But now you'll pay...yes you will pay me," she sighed happily. I could imagine the pleased little smile on her face and wondered if she was getting off just thinking of what was going to happen. <gulp>

After a pause she knelt close to me and lifted my head so she could stare into my face. "You see, people think that heating up the skin will make it more tender for a spanking. Some even use hot towels or an electric heating pad." She licked her lips just so slightly. "The fact is that cold skin contracts and is not so elastic, and so it hurts more when it is hit. And when hit with a cane it really, really reacts. So yes, I will have fun today." I could actually hear her breathing, panting, even after she lowered my head.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-09-2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #14
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Great story, always look forward to the next instalment
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 12-09-2017, 07:58 AM   #15
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Great story, always look forward to the next instalment
Thank you Mousey.
I am happy to know that the story doesn't get too boring when I am having fun just expanding the detail of some of the scenes.

There is a bit more to come (I don't really know how much) and then I'll be taking a break - but the story seems to keep building up so probably not a long long break.

Advertisements
Kink Talk