Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2017, 04:27 PM   #16
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

This is a re-visit :-D

Oh - do the edward scissorhand... Wanna know how that is... You can use bamboo skewers.

Get your 6mm sound, wrap it in sandpaper and insert into your urethra - wrap penis in sandpaper and treat yourself to one edge.

Remove sound and insert one sliver of ghost.

Start by doing one edge using only sandpaper

Scruff your nipples with sandpaper - spend a good minute on each nipple

Polish your balls with sandpaper for 3 minutes - make sure all is polished.

Polish your rim for 2 minutes with sandpaper.

Cover your cock, balls and rim with toothpaste. Put nipple clamps on your nipples.

Get your big buttplug, a blindfold and a timer:

Cover plug with hotsauce, start timer and blindfold self.

Ram buttplug up your as - You will fuck yourself. Pace is 30 full strokes per minute. 1 stroke = buttplug fully in and out.

When you think 20 minutes have passed you may remove the blindfold and the nippleclamps and look at the timer. The amount of minutes from the goal of 20 minutes is the amount of minutes x 7 you will continue to destroy that ass ( So if you looked after 18 minutes, then it's 2 minutes wrong (2x7=14) and you will continue for 14 minutes).

Re-apply all surfaces after looking at timer and put nipple clamps on again.

Remove nipple clamps and plug when done

---

Get a coat hanger and give your soles 1376 hits each.

Hang a 1 gallon jug of something from each ball freely - keep them like this for 20 minutes.

Meanwhile place your cock on a hard surface and use your tenderizer to tenderize it - each single blow needs to make you howl - Let's see how many that is in those 20 minutes.

When 20 minutes are up you can untie the jugs from your balls.

But tie those balls up snug - and place them on the hard surface. Now deliver one good blow to each every 3rd minute for the next 30 minutes.

Get your biggest toy and plug yourself with it - this stays in until bedtime.

See? Im going soft on you - no oatmeal .-D

But to calm you down deliver 500 blows with the coathanger to your soles .-D

Now remove sliver from urethra and rinse with milk.

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4661908

Last edited by Mindblower; 10-20-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Mindblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #17
DareFiend
getDare Addict

This is so hot. I wish I were there to administer, or to watch.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:43 AM   #18
barefooted83
getDare Devil

As I really like to punish feet and they don't get enough attention here I dare you to do the following:
Attach nipple clamps and blind fold yourself.
No touching allowed.
You have to stay like that for 15 minutes.
If you estimated the time correctly you may remove the clamps now. Give your feet a bastinado and hit each of them 50 times.
If you guessed the time wrong, you multiply the number of minutes by 75. This is the number of times you hit your feet. So if you take the blindfold off after 12 or 18 minutes, you hit your soles 3x75 times.
Keep the clamps attached to your nipples until finished.
Count correctly. If you miscount more than two times per foot you have to start over with the slaps of both feet.
So even if you finished the first foot and you miscount during hitting the other you have to do the first one again.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to barefooted83 for this post:
Old 10-22-2017, 10:12 AM   #19
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindblower View Post
This is a re-visit :-D

Oh - do the edward scissorhand... Wanna know how that is... You can use bamboo skewers.

Get your 6mm sound, wrap it in sandpaper and insert into your urethra - wrap penis in sandpaper and treat yourself to one edge.

Remove sound and insert one sliver of ghost.

Start by doing one edge using only sandpaper

Scruff your nipples with sandpaper - spend a good minute on each nipple

Polish your balls with sandpaper for 3 minutes - make sure all is polished.

Polish your rim for 2 minutes with sandpaper.

Cover your cock, balls and rim with toothpaste. Put nipple clamps on your nipples.

Get your big buttplug, a blindfold and a timer:

Cover plug with hotsauce, start timer and blindfold self.

Ram buttplug up your as - You will fuck yourself. Pace is 30 full strokes per minute. 1 stroke = buttplug fully in and out.

When you think 20 minutes have passed you may remove the blindfold and the nippleclamps and look at the timer. The amount of minutes from the goal of 20 minutes is the amount of minutes x 7 you will continue to destroy that ass ( So if you looked after 18 minutes, then it's 2 minutes wrong (2x7=14) and you will continue for 14 minutes).

Re-apply all surfaces after looking at timer and put nipple clamps on again.

Remove nipple clamps and plug when done

---

Get a coat hanger and give your soles 1376 hits each.

Hang a 1 gallon jug of something from each ball freely - keep them like this for 20 minutes.

Meanwhile place your cock on a hard surface and use your tenderizer to tenderize it - each single blow needs to make you howl - Let's see how many that is in those 20 minutes.

When 20 minutes are up you can untie the jugs from your balls.

But tie those balls up snug - and place them on the hard surface. Now deliver one good blow to each every 3rd minute for the next 30 minutes.

Get your biggest toy and plug yourself with it - this stays in until bedtime.

See? Im going soft on you - no oatmeal .-D

But to calm you down deliver 500 blows with the coathanger to your soles .-D

Now remove sliver from urethra and rinse with milk.

Thanks again for being brutal as always Sir

Sand paper sounding is always painful and stings like hell afterwards, but when you add the ghost it takes a while to even be able to do anything else. The pain is very intense, and this is coming from someone who loves crying himself to sleep.

Rubbing everything raw took a little while but I made sure they "shined" again though it just amplified the burning from the toothpaste. Made it feel as bad as bengay.

Luckily I was a bit loosened up from the other days tasks to ram the plug in and out with out to much resistance but the hot sauce felt like lava in my ass as I did my best to reach the time limit.

I actually ended up doing 22 minutes worth of thrusting (ass was gapped lewdly as fuck) but being that I was off by 2 minutes that meant 14 more minutes of ass fucking for myself.

My poor little paws still hurt from the other day but I gave them another 1376 hits each, and am still crawling around some today. Hurts like fuck to try to walk.

Hanging the gallon weight from each nut turned them dark purple after the 20 minutes, they were cold to the touch and I probably took them off just in time to prevent any side effects.

20 minutes of tenderizing bruised my cock up pretty bad and even drew a little blood through the surface of my cock head. 1883 hits to my cock in that time. Needless to say it wont be getting to hard for a good while after a lovely beating like that.

the 10 blows to my nuts dropped me to my knees each time but I was able to finish since there was such a long time in between. The 500 extra blows to each sole made sure they were tender and in agonizing pain the rest of the day.

and holy fuck was I happy to remove the mushed up pepper and clean out my cock. I can not explain to you guys the pain of keeping that in there during all of this. It still burnt after rinsing with milk mutiple times.

And keeping an XL Stan from Bad-dragon up my ass till bed was not easy and I diapered myself up before I went to bed to make sure I didnt make any kind of mess in my sleep.

Thanks again Sir,
I can not wait to see what you have in store next

Was one hell of a saturday

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Masomister for this post:
Old 10-22-2017, 11:48 AM   #20
DareFiend
getDare Addict

You lucky boy.

That's the intensity of heavy punishment I should be getting too (different punishments, same intensity!).

Glad you share your punishment with us to enjoy vicariously!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #21
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Such a good pup!

Well done on the task - and even more well done on the report. Your reports are awesome...

Task is coming up soon :P

Old 10-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #22
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Make a milk enema and keep it for 20 minutes, eat it.

Now make a paste of ghost pepper, wasabi and salt - This is your lube for the Dane (I kinda like that name, dunno why). Be generous and insert it.

Now get your doubledong and deepthroat it - make me proud. Continue doing this until content of stomache is emptied into a bowl.

Mix some flour, egg and pee from friends into it - Make sure its dough-like. Make them into small cookies on a baking plate and bake them in the oven.

While those treats are baking you will take that Dane out, re-apply some of the lube and then re-insert.

Now get some nipple clams - and clamp those nipples (You can remove them, when cookies are done)

Sit back and relax - wait for cookies to be done.

*ding*

Remove those nipple clamps and get the cookies out of the oven.

Now make your own oreos - the spread is in PM :-D

Make a good cup of tea - not your own brand *hint*

Sit back and enjoy 2 homemade oreos and your tea...

This should be doable today .-D

Old 10-23-2017, 12:52 PM   #23
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
As I really like to punish feet and they don't get enough attention here I dare you to do the following:
Attach nipple clamps and blind fold yourself.
No touching allowed.
You have to stay like that for 15 minutes.
If you estimated the time correctly you may remove the clamps now. Give your feet a bastinado and hit each of them 50 times.
If you guessed the time wrong, you multiply the number of minutes by 75. This is the number of times you hit your feet. So if you take the blindfold off after 12 or 18 minutes, you hit your soles 3x75 times.
Keep the clamps attached to your nipples until finished.
Count correctly. If you miscount more than two times per foot you have to start over with the slaps of both feet.
So even if you finished the first foot and you miscount during hitting the other you have to do the first one again.

These are always fun to do but I am getting a bit to good at judging the time nowa days. I was only off by 2 minutes sadly.

but my paws are still very tender from the other tasks so the 150 to each paw still hurt quite a bit.

Thanks for the attention to my feet.

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 10-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #24
mrfunky

So you really want to cry? Smear a Q-tip with toothpaste and insert it into your urethra. Swirl it 5 full times and leave it in. Also smear toothpaste onto a big object and fuck yourself with it. Now do 5 edges with sandpaper and then cum and wait 2 seconds after tipping over the edge before taking out the Q-tip slowly. This should make you cry ^^
mrfunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 12:40 PM   #25
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Quote:

Now make a paste of ghost pepper, wasabi and salt - This is your lube for the Dane (I kinda like that name, dunno why). Be generous and insert it.

Now get your doubledong and deepthroat it - make me proud. Continue doing this until content of stomache is emptied into a bowl.

Mix some flour, egg and pee from friends into it - Make sure its dough-like. Make them into small cookies on a baking plate and bake them in the oven.

While those treats are baking you will take that Dane out, re-apply some of the lube and then re-insert.

Now get some nipple clams - and clamp those nipples (You can remove them, when cookies are done)

*ding*

Slowing down? Or just chiilin'? :-D

Old 10-25-2017, 08:31 AM   #26
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:

*ding*

Sorry for not posting a report, im just not sure what. It was vile and gross and the lube burnt like the last layer of hell but all I did was cook XD I DO appreciate the task though and the personalization behind it.

Thank you Sir

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 10-25-2017, 02:44 PM   #27
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Make cookies - get the dough by using the double header; Take it as deep as possible and hold it for as long as possible.

Mix with oatmeal - you know the rutine.

Now empty your ass anyway you like.

Get the Dane and wrap it in sandpaper - Danes can be so harsh, right? You may use lube: Salt, lemon, hotsauce and wasabi.

Fuck self with it 50 times.

Let it rest inside until pain start to wear off.

Now prepare some ghost pepper make it into a very fluent mash by diluting it with hot sauce. Fill a syringe with it. Connect the syringe to you ass via a small tube and insert the tube into your ass.

Every 30th minute you will give yourself 1/3 of the mix.

When syringe is empty, then get your Stand dildo and park it there together with the doubleheaded... Until next morning :-D

And for the fun of it - no diapers next day.

Last edited by Mindblower; 10-25-2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-27-2017, 04:39 PM   #28
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Make cookies - get the dough by using the double header; Take it as deep as possible and hold it for as long as possible.

Mix with oatmeal - you know the rutine.

Now empty your ass anyway you like.

Get the Dane and wrap it in sandpaper - Danes can be so harsh, right? You may use lube: Salt, lemon, hotsauce and wasabi.

Fuck self with it 50 times.

Let it rest inside until pain start to wear off.

Now prepare some ghost pepper make it into a very fluent mash by diluting it with hot sauce. Fill a syringe with it. Connect the syringe to you ass via a small tube and insert the tube into your ass.

Every 30th minute you will give yourself 1/3 of the mix.

When syringe is empty, then get your Stand dildo and park it there together with the doubleheaded... Until next morning :-D

And for the fun of it - no diapers next day.

Ass was gaped like mad Sir, thank you.

Breakfast is always so wonderful with you around. . . . thanks. . .

The 50 thrusts with a sandpaper Dane made my ass raw and gaped it nice and wide. Was really sore and sensitive for the mixture you had me make up. It burnt like hell for hours >.<

Sleeping with all that up my rump was really hard. I had to strap it in and such. Didnt get much sleep last night but past out after I took them all out today. Woke up in a mess though. . . due to the lack of daipers. . .

THanks again Sir.

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 10-25-2021, 01:59 PM   #29
Mindblower
getDare Succubus

Oh this was the good old days

Old 10-26-2021, 02:13 PM   #30
kinkdail1

Let have fun with clothes pin.

Take your phone number.
The last two digit is the number of clothespin you should put on yourself. In order
- on each nipple
- on ball
- on dick
- on ears
- on tongue

Repeat until your have all the clothespins on yourself or you run out of clothespin. If you run out of place find other spot on your skin. Also if your unlucky enough to have less than 10 as the last two digit, too bad, you need to use ALL the clothespin you can find in your home.

The next two digit of your phone number is how long you must keep them on, in minute. Again if your under 10, multiple it by ten (zero is 100 minutes).

Finally, if your born before July, halfway through, you must remove the clothespins and put them on again. If your born during or after July, you cannot open them to remove them at the end, you have to rip them of, for instance by rolling yourself on the floor.

On 24/02/2024, starting a 12am UTC, for exactly 48h, I am forced to be everyone slave and slut and must obey every order sent to me on kik, with proof.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, challenge, cry, pain