Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What animal should I be for Halloween?
Chicken, stuffed with real eggs 52 45.22%
Pig, rolling around in the mud 29 25.22%
Cow, udders will need milking 34 29.57%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2017, 02:56 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Talking Make me a real pet for Halloween —> VOTE IN THE POLL

The last week, you lovely people of getdare have been making suggestions in this thread, in which I asked for help to turn me into as realistic an animal as possible for Halloween. I wanted crazy, funny, humiliating ideas and boy, have you delivered.

I’ve picked my top 3 favourite ones. I loved almost all the suggestions, but I’ve picked the ones that seemed most challenging to me. These make me really put vanity aside. They are very funny, and I will probably be doing a lot of swearing and regretting during my day.

You can vote now! Please read each animal-description before you vote. There are different challenges to each one!

Elf ears suggestion was: a chicken

-Outfit: The original idea was to be covered in syrup and feathers. I’m afraid I’ll break out in a rash though, plus everything in my house will get sticky. Instead, I’ll sew a costume looking somewhat like the pic attached, but much poofier
I have a giant bag of stuffing laying around, so I can make the costume very poofy and round.
I’ll leave a hole for the eggs to pass through though (see below).

I can’t do the red glove on my head as a comb thing, because I have a short pixie haircut. Instead, I’ll put my hair in a faux hawk and paint the top red.

When I’m done with work, I’ll have to tie my arms up like wings (this will be a challenge while chatting with Sir!)

-Behaviour: I have to make a nest from straw, this could be done on my roof terrace.
In this nest, I have to lay eggs. I’ll boil a batch of hard boiled eggs and insert as many as I can, anally (I don’t want to do it vaginally, to avoid risk of infection. I will have to start my day with an enema to clean myself, because I don’t want to make a mess during the day).
I will have to ask sir for permission before I can lay an egg.

When the urge arises, I can lay an egg in the nest I made. I have to spend 2 minutes for each laid egg per hour on the nest to keep my eggs warm.

I have to make chicken noises throughout the day. While I eat and drink and while laying eggs. Also during my chats with Sir.

-Food: I have to peck corn from the floor like a chicken. Chickens love worms, so I’ll cook strands of spaghetti and mix them with dirt to simulate worms. I can’t use my hands, mouth only.
Elf ears added that: if I was really adventurous, I could also get some real worms and mix them in. I dread this, but hey, a challenge is a challenge

Jaroface’s suggestion was a pig.

-My outfit will look like this: I’ll be wearing a nose hook, giving me an upturned piggy nose. As a backup I’ll also get a plastic pig’s nose for when the nose hook gets too uncomfortable.

I will make my own piggy tail and attach it to a butt plug. I’ll also make my own pink ears and attach them to a headband.

I’ll be completely naked all day. The suggestion was to be covered in pink body paint; unfortunately, all I can find here is bright purplish/pink glow in the dark paint, which is not really the same as piggy-pink. I think my own skin will come close enough, colour wise ;-).

-Behaviour for the whole day: I can only move around on all fours. I can’t use any furniture, apart from during work. I’m not allowed to use a toilet.

I have to roll around in mud every now and then. I think I’ll put a bag of dirt on a tarp on my roof terrace and make it wet. This will be my mud bath. It will be cold and gross, but it will take care of that realistic pig look.
I will ask Sir for permission before I can roll in the mud.

I have to oink during the day; while I pee or poo and while I eat and drink. I also have to start and end each post I make on getDare with oinks. Also during my chats with Sir.

-Meal time: Gross pig slop. Suggestions are welcome on this, though no unhealthy stuff. I can’t use my hands. During mealtimes, I’ll wear my huge inflatable plug.

Janice’s choice was a cow.

-Outfit: The original idea was: cow print bikini or body paint. Both are very hard to find here though. Instead, I will get a tight white long sleeve t-shirt and leggings. I’ll paint those with cow spots. I’ll cut out holes for my breast.. well, udders actually, and for my pussy and ass.

Cows of course, have udders, so I’ll buy these:

I’ll fill it up with milk and hang it from a cord around my waist. I can even make holes in them to actually get the milk out.

I do have face paint, so I’ll paint that in cow colours and spots.

Around my neck, I will make a collar with a cow bell. I’ll sew some cow ears to a head band, and I’ll make a cow’s tail and attach it to a butt plug.
I’ll put a yellow chip in my ear.

-Behaviour: I can only walk on all fours. I’ll also milk my own tits/udders every three hours. In order for my nipples to get really large, I’ll wear clamps attached to a string to stretch them, half an hour before it’s milking time.
For the milking itself: I’ll use my nipple suckers and squeeze with my fingers. During this time, I’ll fuck my ass with my suction cup dildo, maybe even my huge inflatable plug. Sir has often told me he likes how ridiculous that looks. It seems fitting in this situation.

I will ask Sir for permission before I may milk my udders.

I’ll have to moo during the day, while I go to the toilet, while I eat or drink and during the chats with Sir. Also during the milking.

-Food:no meat or fish. Just slow...stupid chewing I guess . Without using my hands.

Thank you to all the other contributors to the thread. I loved your ideas and they made me laugh a great deal!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	36F4ADAD-FA1B-42E5-8D8D-FF77D76157E1.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	7235  

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-14-2017 at 12:39 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-14-2017, 03:54 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

If you voted, you can also give me some of the chosen animal-related challenges during the day.
I wil write a detailed report on the whole day.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:58 AM   #3
Rabecca

Well to do the eggs Vaginally without succumbing to an infection, you can always wrap each in a condom and tie it off tightly, i'm fairly certain that would work at least,

Limits likes and what not http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78200

The rules I am doing from my thread---> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78206

Toys --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77350

Apparently My Purity Score is 56.4

Find me on IMVU : The White Flame Rabecca

Rabecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:30 AM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabecca View Post
Well to do the eggs Vaginally without succumbing to an infection, you can always wrap each in a condom and tie it off tightly, i'm fairly certain that would work at least,
Yes, that way, it would certainly be possible.
Though I think I'll stick to anal, as that is much more of a like of mine, and I'm sure I'd be able to fit more in

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2017, 04:36 AM   #5
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Personally I had a hard time to decide between chicken and pig. The pig seemed very attractive... gross... really bad food. The chicken however, the real eggs,.. it’s just too funny. The promise of a real big stuffed costume...

Oh and the gross food. Spaghetti in dirt without hands. Yes... that will be nice.

So.... chicken from me!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 07:02 AM   #6
Rabecca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Yes, that way, it would certainly be possible.
Though I think I'll stick to anal, as that is much more of a like of mine, and I'm sure I'd be able to fit more in
Well okay it is indeed up to you after all, I simply offered the suggestion as I look forward to the report, and Anal is not a like of mine in the least

Limits likes and what not http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78200

The rules I am doing from my thread---> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78206

Toys --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77350

Apparently My Purity Score is 56.4

Find me on IMVU : The White Flame Rabecca

Rabecca is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rabecca for this post:
Old 10-14-2017, 07:22 AM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Personally I had a hard time to decide between chicken and pig. The pig seemed very attractive... gross... really bad food. The chicken however, the real eggs,.. it’s just too funny. The promise of a real big stuffed costume...

Oh and the gross food. Spaghetti in dirt without hands. Yes... that will be nice.

So.... chicken from me!
I knew it! Oh and.. Don't forget the worms...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2017, 08:13 AM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

I've added to all 3 suggestions that I need to ask sir for permission.

-Chicken: permission for laying eggs
-Pig: permission to have my mud bath
-Cow: permission before milking my udders

This will add some extra challenge to my day

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2017, 08:57 AM   #9
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I knew it! Oh and.. Don't forget the worms...
Oh,.. Yes!!
To be honest, i was a bit busy this morning And overlooked that. True... real Worms..... it will be utterly disgusting but I don’t think it will be harmful.

The wings will look real funny.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 10:48 AM   #10
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Oh I'm happy to see my pig suggestion here and obviously I voted for that.
But it looks like you will become a chicken and I must say the laying eggs idea is really funny!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:45 PM   #11
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Oh I'm happy to see my pig suggestion here and obviously I voted for that.
But it looks like you will become a chicken and I must say the laying eggs idea is really funny!
Well, I see the pig is gaining a little, so who knows...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2017, 01:47 PM   #12
little pet
getDare Succubus

I forgot to mention that I will be sharing pics of my costume. Or my food...or whatever I’ll be doing that day.

——————————-

Oh, and... Sir has told me tonight that I will have to eat the worms mixed with the spaghetti and dirt if chicken gets chosen
So, maybe vote for something else? Pretty please?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 10-14-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:49 PM   #13
Hammarling

Great selection, it'll be one he'll of a day whatever wins. And I can understand my suggestions being a bit less developed and out there.

Personally going for chicken!

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Hammarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:29 PM   #14
Sammylikes

Quote:
I forgot to mention that I will be sharing pics of my costume. Or my food...or whatever I’ll be doing that day.

——————————-
Maybe we could have a pic of your nest with the layed eggs at the end of the day if the chicken is chosen ? Pretty please ?

I'll sub from time to time for fun and try new things, so let's have fun !

Hard limits :
Scat/piss
blood
public

The first one to call me "old" is dead
Sammylikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:45 PM   #15
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammylikes View Post
Maybe we could have a pic of your nest with the layed eggs at the end of the day if the chicken is chosen ? Pretty please ?
Yes, I think I can do that. I’m not posting pics of myself. But this is ok.

(Though I’m afraid this will only encourage the worm-enthusiasts...)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk