Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-27-2017, 08:39 PM   #1
SubmissiveBabe8

Lightbulb Guess The Color Of My Lingerie

Hey! This is inspired from guess the color of my bra! You can guess the color of my panties once a day everyday. If there are multiple colors I'll let you know that day. Otherwise, you have the guess the solid color (or if I'm commando!). People who guess right get to do whatever they want to me as long as its within my limits. If you guess wrong you can decide your punishment and let me know what it is. Have fun! I'll let you know when the first day is.

If you want to guess the color of my bra for fun you can but it's not necessary. If you're right maybe you'll get an extra reward!

Last edited by SubmissiveBabe8; 08-27-2017 at 09:34 PM.
SubmissiveBabe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 05:48 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Question

I was thinking about your game. A player gets one guess each day. Assuming that you change your panties at least once each day the virtual die is rolled again. Do this is really a die dare. The real question a player should be asking: Just how many different colors can you wear?

For example you could have panties the color of burnt umber. If a player guessed blue or green would he/she be right? Would the player have to guess burnt umber? The game is akin to guessing the color of a crayon drawn from a box. So what are all different colors are in your panty drawer?

A long distance player may not want to know. He may want to watch the game for a while and accumulate a list for himself. So don't answer here. Perhaps you can keep an updated list on a GD blog page or give the list via private messages? But, to at least be fair, you ought to tell potential players how many different valid choices there are.

Thank you for providing an interesting game to play!

dave
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, color, guess, panties