Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-26-2017, 01:02 PM   #1
KinkyLilPisces

Default Kinky sex diary

Hello this is where I've decided I'm gonna put all my kinky sex experiences 🙂 I hope you enjoy.

I was working with a guy at a retail store. Him and I had flirted a lot and we started hanging out. Texts led to other things and that's where the story begins. He was "giving me a ride home". He said "gonna be a good little whore and suck my cock on the way to my place. I unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock. He forced my head down a couple of times and slapped my ass but besides that he focused on the road. We get to his house and he tells me to stop sucking his dick. We get into his room and he takes off all his and my clothing. He tells me to get on my knees and I start sucking his cock again. He forces his cock more and more down my throat. He then grabs me by the hair and puts the back of my head on the wall. He starts facefucking me hard. So hard I start tearing up and gagging. He finally stops and pulls me by my hair. He throws me on to the bed and gets on top of me. He starts slow which was boring, then starts going much harder and starts choking me. He flips me over into the doggystyle position. He grabs the lube and lines up my asshole. He starts fucking my pussy again and is fingering my ass at the same time. He made me cum twice just from that. He then does something I was not expecting. He pulled all the way out and went all the way into my ass. It stung like hell and I started crying but at the same time didn't want to back out so I let him keep going. He starts going harder and harder. He starts slapping my ass and then flips me over. He sticks it back into my ass while I'm on my back with my legs on his shoulders. By this point my make up is ruined and he's slapping me in the face. He starts telling me how much of a whore I am and how good I'm taking his cock in my "tight little asshole". He then goes much harder and faster. Making me cry more. He calls me a slut again and pulls my hair causing pain. He pulls out and jumps onto my chest. He shoves his cock down my throat which tasted awful. But 5 seconds later he cums and tells me to swallow it like a good girl. Which I do. He eats me out after because his sadistic side was gone and he felt bad. We then cuddled and watched movies until he took me home. We fucked 4 other times after that but less anal and he warned me. It was a pretty good experience.
KinkyLilPisces is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KinkyLilPisces for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk