Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #1
Lilione

Default Interactive 18+ Story: Bobo's Pleasure Ranch [FICTION]

I was given an interesting, interactive scenario on my tease thread.

"You are alone and driving through a desolate area, you have not seen another vehicle since the last small town when your car breaks down and it looks serious. There is no phone service here and the next public facilities are an hours drive away. In the distance you can see a faint light at the end of a gated two rut driveway with a sign on the gate that says BoBo's Pleasure Ranch, we aim to please, enter at your own risk."

That's where you guys come in. Basically, the dares, tasks and challenges you post there, i will have to do and it will also influence what my self-insert experiences in the story. Decide here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=294521

~~~

Fuck.

Don't all the best stories start out with violent, bitter swearing?

Serves me right for needing time away from everything I'd been dealing with to have a quiet week long vacation to myself. As my tiny navy blue car rolled along to the side of the road and sputtered out to a complete stop, I slammed my forehead against the steering wheel briefly before unbuckling and getting out, huffing in frustration and slamming the driver's door shut.

I rounded the car to pop the hood, only for smoke to immediately begin billowing out of the front engine, causing me to lurch back in shock and surprise. I growled loudly and slammed the hood shut, folding my arms across my chest and looking around my immediate surroundings to try to figure out what to do. Just my luck, my car happened to break down in the middle of nowhere in the dead of night at 9:30 at night; I couldn't see much of anything, and after getting off the phone with my mom a few minutes prior, I knew there was no phone service around here either.

After another turn around, though, I finally noticed a sign hanging at the side of the rome, illuminated by a street light. I pulled out my phone and used the camera to zoom in and illuminate to be sure... My eyebrow rose slightly at the name; "Bobo's Pleasure Ranch: We aim to please, enter at your own risk".

"...own risk of what? Lyme disease?" Yes, the joke was callous, but being a Southerner myself, I felt entitled to poke fun a little. "...why do I get the feeling I'm going to regret this?"

It looked shady, but hey, maybe they were just trying to be cute and meant something about the cows or horses or something. And besides, it wasn't like I really had any other choice, honestly... It was either head out, walk hundreds of miles to the next city, or sit in the car and wait to get mugged/raped/killed by something. So with a reluctant sigh, I stuffed my phone back into my purse and started over there. It took me about ten good minutes to finally make it to the gate at the end of a two-way driveway, leading up to what seemed like the main storefront and farmhouse of a cute enough ranch. Up close, it seemed harmless enough. So I pushed open the gate and started making my way down the dirt driveway to the front porch.

I took a deep breath as I approached; the lights were on and there were sounds of music and talking as I came closer, so at least I wasn't going to be waking anyone up. I stepped up to the front door; the music seemed to be turned down as I approached. At the time, I figured they had heard me coming up the front porch, so I thought little of it, took another deep breath and knocked. There was a small pause before I heard footsteps approaching the door.

A lovely woman, around 26 (a whole five years older than me), was the one to open the door and flood the porch with light. Even then, I was a little taken aback by her appearance; she was beautiful. Bright honey blonde hair put up in a nice bun, pale green eyes, soft tanned skin... a tall and slender figure covered by a form-fitting but casual outfit. She must have been the owner and the one who handled all the business; her hands were too clean and soft-looking for her to have been a farmhand.

Her eyes grew with some surprise, briefly glancing to someone inside before she regarded me with a friendly enough expression.

"Oh! Hi," she greeted me with pleased surprise; her voice smooth, like audible silk against the ears.

"Yeah, hi, I'm really sorry to bother you so late at night--" I started apologizing, only for her to wave a hand.

"Oh, no, you're fine," she reassured me, waving for me to come inside. "It's the weekend, honey, we're not that busy, and we always appreciate the company. Why don't you come inside?"

"That'd be great, actually. My car broke down, like... two or three miles down the road," I explained with a helpless shrug as I naively entered; I was right, it was the front desk area, with other rooms leading off to what was likely a kitchen and a living room. "And without any reception out here I'm kinda stuck."

"Yeah, you wouldn't believe how many times we get stories like that," she laughed slightly as she pushed up the small gate to her desk area and rounded it to the cashier. "I'm Ms. Bo, by the way."

"Lili's fine, it's nice to meet you," I exchanged with an awkward smile, accepting her offered hand to shake.

"That's a nice name..." Her eyes seemed to inspect me for a moment... "Well, we have a landline in the room behind me, we can call up the mechanic in town to come pick up your car. Follow me."

"Really? Shit, that'd be great!" I sighed in relief and followed her around to the small room behind her.

"I just have one quick little favor to ask you, since we have our own rules and policies about how things work around here," Bo continued as she led me into what seemed like a room to store their goods for sale, closing the door behind her after I'd entered and leaning against it. "Would you mind tkaing your clothes off?"

The question struck me as both odd, creepy... and 1/4th flattering? I whirled around to face her and see if she was serious. She was dead serious, it seemed. I know I wasn't in familiar territory, but what kind of creepy-ass shit was this?

"Um. Why?"

"We like to make sure we're not, you know... going to be held up or anything. Just put your purse over there on that box, take your clothes off and put them there with it too," she instructed again rather nonchalantly, before smiling. "Come on, darling. Besides the fact, I'd love to see what you're hiding under all that."

I'm not fully sure what possessed me to go along with it; maybe the weirdness, or maybe because her flirtatious tone tricked my brain into making me feel flattered? I put my purse down on one of the storage crates and started taking off my jacket, then my flats and jeans. Those were the two main things hiding my somewhat paler, freckled skin from being easier to identify. I reluctantly took of my blouse, and looked to her awkward, my eyes asking whether to take my bra and panties off too as my hands ghosted around my bra.

She nodded and I pulled my C-Cup breasts out of my bra, slid my panties down my from wide hips and thighs, and my slim legs, to toss them over with my clothes and purse. I put my hands on my love handles to try to appear more confident in my dark, wavy brown hair that ran to my mid-back, my dark brown eyes hidden behind my glasses and my somewhat chubbier pear-shaped body than I really was. The cool air sent a small shudder across my nude frame; the older woman seemed to notice and, pleased, approached me.

"Well, it's good to know you're not armed," she chuckled lightheartedly as her eyes inspected my body with a satisfied smirk. "That should make this process a lot smoother for the both of us."

I'd only heard one footstep approach me from behind before a powerful, male arm wrapped around my arms and my waist, hooking under my breasts and pinning me against a much larger, stronger stature as I suddenly had a wet cloth pressed up against my nose and mouth. I felt a shot of panic race through my spine and stomach, and while I didn't have the strength to jerk away, I did hold my breath. I could tell this new person was trying to chloroform me, but I was going to keep my breathing shallow enough to stay awake, but deep enough to stay alive.

Or try. Bo just rolled her eyes and approached again, one hand tilting grabbing my face by the chin and forcing it upwards to clear out my airways, the other stroking along my side.

"You did see the sign, right? 'Enter at your own risk'?" She laughed in a smug, self-satisfied fashion. "Well, we're not your typical farming ranch, sweetheart, and if you want help of any kind, we're going to be compensated in the ways we see fit. Understand?"

Her surprisingly powerful grip kept my head held up, and under the threat of passing out otherwise or becoming too lightheaded, I was forced to let out my held in breath and inhale deeply a few good times. I was out very quickly after that....

~~~

What will she wake up to? You decide!

Last edited by Lilione; 03-09-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Lilione is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lilione for this post:
Old 03-10-2017, 02:22 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great start! Maybe she might wake up restrained and blindfolded ? Just a thought.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:28 AM   #3
Lilione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Great start! Maybe she might wake up restrained and blindfolded ? Just a thought.
Thanks! That's definitely going to be part of it, though I do need some activities to fill up the chapter. XD glad you like.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:28 PM   #4
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Naked, shackled and gaged you will clean bathroom from top to bottom with a small scrub brush and bucket of soapy water.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:10 PM   #5
hoi30e

Please keep on going, i like it a loy

Kik: hoi30e
hoi30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #6
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

i would say she should wake up in a small dimly lit room wearing a ball gag, and handcuffs (forcing her hands close together in front of her) and a collar (which should be attached to a pipe on the wall). she should be made to scrub the floor, do ms bo's laundry, cook. every time she messes up or refuses to do the task it is made harder and she gets a little punishment (you could have difficulty adjustments like make the scrubbing brush smaller each time, have a more opaque blind fold to do the laundry, cook with hands tied behind back etc)

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 07:31 AM   #7
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

i hope this story didnt die

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
interactive, slave