Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-21-2017, 07:33 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Shoplifting Punishment

When my girlfriend Annie and I went shopping, we never thought we'd be detained for shoplifting... especially when we didn't do it! We definitely never thought what would happen next would either...

It was a simple day. Until it wasn't.

The door beeped and we were searched. They found some perfume in her purse she didn't pay for. I know she didn't do it because she doesn't wear perfume. We were framed, but of course proving that would be hard. We were walked into a chilly back office and told to sit and wait.

A security guard came in and told us we were in big trouble. Annie started crying. Annie was cute, petite, with small B cup breasts and short blonde hair. I was an average sized guy with short hair. I was hoping her crying would make the guard soften up but it didn't work.

"Shut up. No crying. You should have thought about this before you stole!"
"We didn't! We were framed!" Annie cried
"Of course. That's what they always say. Now, I'm going to call the police. Is that what you want?"
"No, please don't!"
"You haven't left me any options here."
"We'll do anything please!"

And I saw a smirk... it worried me. And I had every right to be worried.

"Hm. First let's make sure you have nothing else on you."
"You already searched us, we have nothing." I replied.
"I searched your bags and pockets but I think I need to search your orafices as well."

Annie began to breathe heavily.

"Seriously?" I replied. "You can't be serious..."
"I am sir. For all I know you both could be hiding more stolen things inside. Now, take off your clothes or I will call the police."
"Please sir... no..." Annie cried.
He smiled. "You said you'd do anything. This is where it starts."

To make it easier for Annie, I began to undress. I took off my shirt, shoes, and undid my pants and pulled them down, leaving myself in just my briefs.

"It's okay babe. We'll get through this together." I tried to reassure her.
With tears in her eyes she nodded and removed her top. She hadn't worn a bra that day so her small breasts were exposed quickly. She undid her skirt and removed it. Once again, no underpants so she was naked fast. Her pussy was completely shaved and smooth. I swore I could see a twitch in the guard's pants when he saw Annie's small naked body. He looked at me, and I removed my underpants exposing my naked body completely.

He put a rubber glove on and told us both to bend over his table.

"Who's first?"

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
Ashleytimber

That's quite a good story. it's very interesting as well. please do continue it.

PM WRITE and I'll write whatever you tell me to on my body.
PM EDGE and i will edge 5 times.
PM POST and a link to a person above thread within my limits.
fuck toy is a worthless object here only to serve.
Only household items available.
Likes : edging, pussy torture, anal, nipple torture, wedgies, enemas,humiliation and degradation, body writing, semi public, pet play.
Dislikes : piss drinking ,piss denial.

Limits: blood, scars,scat,permanent damage, pictures, family, audio.
Ashleytimber is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk