Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-16-2015, 09:18 AM   #1
7evan

Default The arrangement, you agree to be my slave for a month

You arrive at a large house in an unfamiliar neighborhood, 7:00 pm. Exactly on time. You check the address on the paper one last time to make sure you have the right house. The doors unlocked following the instructions you step inside. In the small entry way you stop there is a small bench you sit down to remove your shoes and socks then standing again you lift your shirt over your head, reviling a light pink lace bra. folding your shirt neatly, you set it on the bench. The cool air presses against your skin and over your chest, you feel your nipples grow hard. Next pants you unfasten them and slide them down down your thighs your matching panties now visible. You slide the denim down your legs and step out of them. You fold and place them on the bench next to your shirt.
You've never done anything like this before, nervously you step forward through the entry way and into a large hallway it's dimly lit doors line both sides of the hallway ending in a large set of double doors. "third door on the left" you remind yourself. You turn and walk in. The room is warm there is a fire in the fireplace at the opposite end of the room, the stone floor is warm against your bare feet.
A high back chair faces away from you twords the fire. You walk around it and stand facing the fire, there is a voice from the chair behind you.
"I see you can follow instructions" You hear me get out of the chair and step forward "very nice" I whisper in your ear I reach around to grasp your breasts through the light fabric of your bra. "I'm going to give you one last chance to back out of our arrangement" my hand roams down over your body sliding Into your panties and over your smoothly shaved crouch, "after this moment you belong to me, for the next 30 days do you understand"
"Yes" you reply in a whisper
"Yes what?"
"Yes master" you say this time with more confidence
"Good, now this is your last chance, do you agree? You will surrender your self to my will? Anything I want?"
"Y-yyeesss-- sir" your voice quivers "yes master I'm yours"

"Good" I take you by the hand and lead you to the side of the chair facing it "bend over" I press your hips against the arm of the chair. You bend over the arm of the chair, toes extended can just touch the floor. I step behind you sliding your feet apart with my foot. "That's better" in the flickering shadow from the fireplace you see me raise my hand.
Kik 7evan
Likes; light pain, nipple play/tourture, spanking
Dislikes; anal, strong pain, pics, xdress
Limits; face pics, messy, public, permanent, illegal

Last edited by 7evan; 01-16-2015 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Spelling
7evan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 7evan for this post:
Old 01-16-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
7evan

Default Part 2

My hand comes down firmly on your ass, then again, and again. "You're mine now, my toy, my plaything, my pet." The phrases punctuated with a slap. "Do you understand?" You hear a scraping sound as I slide a bag out from underneath the chair, then the sound of me rummaging through it. I fasten a leather strap around your ankle and fasten the other end to a large steel ring set in the floor, I do the same to your other ankle and then move around in front of you. Pulling your arms over your head I fasten a similar leather strap around each wrist and attach them to other rings set in the floor. Your now laying sprawled over the chair. Face down arms and legs spread apart. "This is how you will find yourself anytime you displease me. This is how you will be punished" I then move behind you again a few more spanks delivered with my bare hand your ass starting to sting. I slide my hands up your thighs and hook my thumbs under the leg holes of your panties and pull them up, untill the fabric digs into your crack and pussy. Letting go with one hand, the other still pulling on your panties digging them deeper into your soft flesh. I spank your exposed ass cheeks. I then reach my hand under you to reposition the fabric over you pussy, I part your lips so the thin line of fabric is digging directly into your soft pussy. Pulling forward I lift you by your panties your legs stretched tight in their restraints. I hold you like this for a few seconds, then let go leaving your panties in place.
I release the clasp of your bra and slide them to the sides your naked back stretched taught in front of me. I pull something out of my bag, you hear whoosh of a riding crop cut threw the air and feel the hot sting as I bring it down between your shoulder blades. Again and again, the warm sting plays over your back, ass, and thighs. You loose count, then loose track of time, your entire back side is a bright shade of pink.
I move behind you, you feel me slide your panties to one side, then something cold as I rub lube over your ass, I insert one heavily lubricated finger into your tight anus. You then feel something hard and cold press against your ass. Slowly you relax and let it in. "We need to work you up, I'm going to have to leave this plug in you until morning" with that I step back and look at you. Taking you by the hair I lift your head up, and give you a soft kiss. "Sweet dreams" I whisper quietly in your ear before turning to walk away.
Kik 7evan
Old 01-16-2015, 12:53 PM   #3
7evan

Let me know if it's worth continuing.. Or If I should start d
Something new?
Kik 7evan
Old 01-16-2015, 12:59 PM   #4
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely continue this story!
Old 01-18-2015, 08:40 AM   #5
7evan

Default Morning day 1

I step into the room, sunlight is just visible around the edge of a curtain covering a large window in front of you. It must be morning. You try to move, to stand up but you find yourself still chained to the floor. I move over to you "how did you sleep?" I run a hand over your back the sting of last nights punishment still fresh. Moving behind you I slide your panties down to you knees.
"It looks like you're taking to the plug," I take hold of it and begin sliding it out of you, as you relax to let it release I press it back into you, after pumping your ass a few more times I pull it out of you. Two fingers slide easily into your gapping hole.
"Almost there" I rub more lube into you, and pulling a larger plug from my bag, still open next to you, I force it into you. You feel the hard cold rubber deep in your ass.
I slide your panties back up holding the plug firmly in place. I release your restraints from floor leaving the straps on your ankles and wrists.
"Stand up" you rise to your feet. Your bra falls to the floor as you rise Your muscles sore from being stuck in the same position all night. You now stand facing the embers of last nights fire in the fire place. Naked and exposed, except for your thin lace panties. A faint spot visible, the dried remains from your enjoyment of last night.
I sit down in the chair behind you, there is now a small stain where your pussy rested against the arm of the chair
"I see your enjoying your stay?"
"Kneel down" you move towards me with small steps, and kneel down in front of my chair.
"Closer" you shuffle forward on your knees.
"That's better" reaching down I find a leather collar and pull it from the bag. "Look at me, I place a hand on your chin and pull your face upwards, looking you in the eyes. I place the collar around your neck. "Today I'm going to teach you how to behave" I say attaching a leash to your collar. I stand up, "you are to crawl on my right side, just in front of me," I stand taking the leash in me left hand, and the riding crop in my right, "let's go" I take a few steps forward, "too slow" you feel the sting of my crop on your ass. "Again" a few more steps, again you feel the sting on your ass, "still too slow" after a few more times you get the hang of it, I walk you around the room a few times the sharp sting of my crop on you ass correcting you anytime you mess up. "That's better" I say at last, "let's go" I walk you out of the room, and through various hallways, until we come to a large room, a large canopy bed stands in the center there are three doors, the one we entered and another the two others on either of the side walls. "This will be your room while your here." Your eyes wander to the soft bed, that would be Heaven after last night.
"Not so fast, you'll have to earn it first." I motion the the corner of the room where sits a large dog bed. "That's where you'll sleep till I decide your ready" but I think you've had enough exercise for one morning. I walk you to the door on the right, it leads into a large luxurious bathroom, I remove the restraints from your wrists and ankles, "stand" you rise to you feel "strip," you remove your panties and step out of them, "hands and knees in the tub" you climb in there is more then enough room for you to fit comfortably on all fours. I turn the shower on and warm water flows softly over your skin. Taking a sponge I gently wash your body, I remove the plug, "there we go"
With that I leave you in your new room, you here the click of a key in the lock and footsteps fading in to the distance
Kik 7evan
Old 01-18-2015, 08:59 AM   #6
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:40 PM   #7
Sissyboy998

Please do continue the story it's great so far

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, master, punishment, slave, undress