Old 06-05-2017, 06:20 AM   #1
Flyboys
Distinguished Member

Default EmlaLock sessions

Hello all!

I have been playing around with the idea of offering customized EmlaLock sessions for GD users. For those of you who don't know, EmlaLock is a chastity keyholding site.

My general idea is if your interested you would message me on this site, we would talk a little bit, and I would start a custom session for you. Please note that I'm not trying to be your dom, or permanent keyholder. I am simply offering to help you with chastity keyholding as I have many times been wanting to be denied but unable to make myself do it on my own power. And I figure there are probably others like me who face the same issue.

If your interested shoot me a message and we will talk about the specifics, including things such as verification, time, etc. I am also entertaining ideas for rewards for successfully completing a session, etc. My maximum time I will set for you is 4 weeks, the minimum time is 1 day. But we will figure it out as we talk. You don't necessarily have to have a cage, but I would strongly recommend that you get one if you are serious about trying chastity. (China has some amazingly cheep ones if you wanted to try one just to try)

If you are a fellow switch who wants to exchange sessions, let me know! I might be interested.

Just a little bit about me, yes, I am a guy. Yes, I realize that mostly guys will probably be contacting me. I really don't have a problem with that (However, girls are more then welcome! ). I do expect that if you message me and I start a session with you that you will do everything in your power to honour whatever agreement we come to.

I'm not sure if this will be popular or not, and I guess it will depend on how many people ask for a session for how many I will run at one time. I want to be able to dedicate enough time to everyone who contacts me, so I will have to see how this goes.

Lastly, if you read all this and are still interested, message me with a little about yourself (I don't require anything super personal, just things like age, gender, etc) if you have a cage or not, previous experience, and a general idea of how long you want to be denied. I will get back with you as soon as possible.

(To make this offically a dare) I dare you to message me!
Happy denial!
Flyboys

I am always willing to meet new people and chat, shoot me a message sometime!
Flyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Flyboys for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk