Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #16
NakhtiChaos

i love this story ^_^ i simply cannot wait for the next part
NakhtiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:56 PM   #17
stevedare

Default the king is ready for more at his place

i'll now look when i go to BK - keep going - did not play with tits as a further turn on ? you shuda asked if a boy wanted to help by breast massage ?

Space .... the final frontier
stevedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #18
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

wow i wanna do this but my guyfreinds wouldnt be so happy nd soon would have me do it again but with them part of the action
Old 02-28-2008, 01:35 PM   #19
sweetashoney

My finger began to make circular motions on my clit and I watched as my friends marvelled in my technique. I would rub on the tip of my clit and then around the edge 3 times before rubbing on the tip again. This was a technique I had used many times, but usually in the comfort of my bedroom. I wetted the index finger of my left hand and slid it across my pussy lips allowing my tender pink lips to swallow my finger tip. My juices were flowing and I could feel them trickling down to my butt, probably dripping onto the fabric of the booth seat. My muscles of my pussy were eagerly trying to encourage my finger deep into its depths once again and I submitted to its call allowing my entire finger to ease into my vaginal opening. I continued to circle my clit with my right index finger whist easing my left index finger into and out of my pussy. I glanced up at my friends and mouthed 'nobody is looking this way are they?' One of my girlfriends took a glance around and shook her head. With this confirmation I eased a second finger into my pussy and gasped as I felt the increase of size of my penentration. I closed my eyes again as my sexual energies built. I quickened my pace with both my clitorial stimulation and my vaginal fingering. I was approaching exstacy fast, I could feel my muscles begininning to contract readying my body for orgasm. I was slipping further down in my seat as my body starting to lose control. I stopped fingering my pussy to grip hold of the seat and continued my assault of my clit. Suddenly there was a scream from the other side of the room, I opened my eyes wide with fright that someone had spotted what was going on............
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
NakhtiChaos

GAH A CLIFFHANGER! and its getting soo intense please update soon!
Old 03-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #21
sweetashoney

My friends were all looking in the direction of the tourists on the other side of the room.
'Its ok one of the tourists has just fallen over thats all' said one of my friends turning to see the shock on my face.
I nodded and then quietly said 'Im gonna cum real soon'
With this notification all of my friends eyes darted back to my exposed pussy and my finger quickly went back to work on my clit. I quickened my pace feeling the electricity building within me and my muscles beginning to convulse. There was a lot of noise of chairs being dragged across the floor as it was clear that the tourists were leaving. I used this moment of noise to release a moan of pleasure as I felt a wave of euphoria shoot through my body. I'm cumming I mouthed at my friends. With this my body exploded, I gripped the edge of my chair and bit my bottom lip to stop myself from screaming. My muscles tightened and I lapsed into spasm after spasm as my orgasm came quickly and satisfaction was released from my body. My body arched upwards towards the sky as the pleasures subsided. I sat back down in the booth my body shaking, I was sweating and my breathing was laboured. I grabbed a handful of napkins and wipped the juices from my pussy.
'I'd better go clean up' I said to my friends. 'Pass my underwear please' I said as I rolled my skirt back down 'we'd better go before any staff come to clear up' I edged out of the booth and noticed that the 2 lads had not moved, obviously they were in shock. I also noticed that they had rather large buldges in their pants and as I sqeezed myself out of the booth I patted both of them in the groin region 'That will give you something to think about tonight wont it' I winked at them. I made my way to the toilets and quickly cleaned myself up. I put my bra and knickers back on, looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I couldn't really beleive what I had just accomplished but I knew that this would be the start of somthing amazing.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my first adventure. There will be more to come, even though I have only being a practising exhibitionist for just over 2 years I have done a lot which I am pleased about, and so far I have not being caught by anyone that I didnt want to see me.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:42 AM   #22
BOBJONES

omg lovveddd it!!!
BOBJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #23
Kitty
getDare Sweetheart

cool and nice story
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #24
NakhtiChaos

*bows to your awsomeness*
Old 03-31-2008, 10:37 AM   #25
like2view

Fantastic amazing story would love to hear more
like2view is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #26
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Great Story, love reading them.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:41 AM   #27
master dungen

just loved it....
described it so beautifully.
master dungen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 07:46 AM   #28
SirNelson

Thank you for this report.
SirNelson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk