Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #91
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Aw man, I was hoping Tom would get in trouble.

Oh well, maybe he'll get his some other time. Nice update, and I'm glad you're still doing this.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #92
retart

I'm kinda glad Tom didn't get in trouble or it may of got a bit boring. Hope he controls them for longer and all that. Great story glad your continuing!!

Exploring Likes and Dislikes
retart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #93
nonstopdisco

Thanks Yeah I'm gonna keep this going till it finishes. Had way too many awesome comments not to I'll try and make the next post a bit quicker next time though.

Thanks again for all the epic comments though!
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:47 PM   #94
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Talking love it!!!!!

awsome man so glad to see you back to writing this hot story....
Old 10-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #95
LadyDiamond2012

This story is really awesome, one of my favs. Zack is a sweetie and damn Tom! Wanted him to get caught. DX I'm new to getdare and just found this story yesterday. Really awesome and read the whole thing while doing homework haha
LadyDiamond2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:40 AM   #96
nonstopdisco

Wow, 5 years since I updated this 😱 I kinda had it written a few sections ahead and all like planned out roughly in my notes but I lost the iPod it was all saved on and that kinda made me give up. A few weeks ago I found the iPod when I was moving house at the back of a cupboard. I've charged it up and found this. I'll post the next section and see if I can get this finished. I'm a sorry for the record breaking delay. I'm gonna have to re-read what I've done and see if I can get back in writing mode to finish this off. It's a good thing we have cloud storage now 😂

Tom closed the boot down on us forcing Zack to lie on top of me. I then heard the car fill up and the engine started, within seconds we sped off and Zack gripped me tight.

"What are you gonna do about your shoes?" Zack whispered "people are going to notice"

"I really don't know" I replied "I just hope he gives them back before my first lesson, I won't get away with it"

"We'll work something out" Zack whispered reassuringly "I just hope we made the right decision bailing Tom out back there"

"I don't think telling on him is going to get us out of this" I whispered back "even if Jim's mum believed us there's not a lot she could've done"

"She could've told Tom's parents or even called the police" Zack argued "but I went along with him because of the blackmail photos"

"Yeah, we need to destroy all his photos then get help" I agreed "Till then it looks like we're doing exactly as he says"

After a short journey I felt the car come to a stop and park, presumably in the school's car park. The doors of the car opened and I heard everyone climb out. The boot was flung open and after my eyes readjusted I saw Tom staring in.

"Right, grab your stuff and go" Tom said in a stern tone "We've got about 2 minutes to first lesson"

Me and Zack climbed out of the boot and grabbed our bags. I could feel the cold gravel beneath my feet and the floor was still damp from earlier.

"Baldy, if you want your shoes and socks back I'll give you a chance to earn them at first break." Tom said as he looked at my feet with a grin "Meet us by the bike sheds and bring hedgehog with you."

Neither of us said anything and we grabbed our bags and started walking into the school. I managed to rearrange my trousers so it wasn't too obvious that I was barefoot.

"I'm sorry mate" Zack said "I thought he'd give them back"

"It's cool" I replied "I'll just sneak in the back of class and hopefully no-one will notice, I reckon I can get away with it till first break."

"It's a good thing your trousers kinda cover your feet" Zack said "it gives ya a chance to dodge the teachers"

"yeah I'll give it a go" I replied "he'd better give them back at break"

"yeah, I guess he will" Zack said reassuringly "he said he's giving you a chance"

We arrived at the school entrance and headed into the school. We were both in a different class for first lesson.

"Well I guess I'll see ya later" I said to Zack as we had to part ways.

"yeah mate" Zack replied "wanna meet here before break?"

"Sure" I said back with a smile "see ya in a bit"

Zack headed up the stairs and I continued along the corridor. The floor was so cold on my feet but luckily I didn't have far to go. The corridor was nearly deserted as most people had already made it to lesson. I thought myself lucky no one had noticed my feet yet.

I arrived at the door to my Maths lesson and sneaked in at the back taking a seat at the rear of the room. The class hadn't started yet as the teacher was still setting up her projector and she didn't notice me come in.

The desks all faced the front of the room and seated in twos. I ended up sitting next to a guy called Phil I'd spoken to occasionally but I didn't really know too well. I put my bag by my feet to hide my situation but I still felt totally uncomfortable.

The class began pretty quickly and it wasn't long before I began to feel sleepy as the teacher droned on. I began to feel my eyelids become heavy and my mind began to wander.

"John!" I suddenly heard the teacher shout knocking me out of my dreamy state "wake up and come to the front of the class"

Everyone in the class turned to look at me, I was terrified.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:20 AM   #97
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

So glad you're able to continue this. I'm looking forward to reading more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-09-2017, 04:42 AM   #98
nonstopdisco

Thanks Demon Thief, I had a lot of fun writing this. Hope everyone's enjoying reading it, here's some more.

"Please don't make me" I said quietly completely embarrassed by the situation "I wasn't sleeping"

"What was that?" the teacher said sternly "repeat what I just said before I woke you up and I'll let you off"

"Errm, I can't remember" I replied feeling defeated "can I just stand here and do it?"

My heart was beating, I was terrified that the class might find out I was barefoot.

"No!" she demanded "You'll come to the front like I asked"

I was shaking all over and I curled my toes on the carpet tiles in a futile attempt to cover my shame. My mind began swimming for a way to explain myself.

"Well hurry up then!" she shouted "you're holding the class up!"

Suddenly Phil kicked his shoes off and knocked them to me under the table making sure no one noticed.

"Here, borrow these" he whispered obviously realising my situation "I noticed you were barefoot when you were sat down"

I put my feet in the shoes, which were slightly big on my feet and leaped up from my chair. I quickly walked to the front of the class. I suddenly heard murmurings and whispering. I stood behind the teachers desk while she stood at the window near the back.

"Right John, run on the spot" she ordered "and tell me that you won't fall asleep in my class again"

I started jogging, being careful not to let Phil's shoes fly off.

"I won't fall asleep in your class again miss" I said as I carried on jogging. The class erupted with laughter.

"What was that?" the teacher said with a grin "I couldn't hear!"

"I won't fall asleep in your class again miss!" I said a lot louder this time.

"good, now go back to your seat" she said with a smile.

I felt totally humiliated, the class were still laughing at me but didn't say anything as the teacher was present.

"Right turn to page 34 and complete the exercises at the top of the page" the teacher said "I'll be back shortly"

The teacher stood up and left the room.

"Thanks for that" I said as I kicked Phil his shoes back.

"What happened to your shoes?" Phil whispered almost as soon as she left the room.

"I lost a bet with my mate, that's all" I whispered back "he's gonna give them back at break time"

"Thats hilarious mate, seriously that's made my day on top of that little bit of jogging you just did" he said with a grin "what kind of bet was it?"

"it was on a game of football" I said sticking to the story from earlier "I got big headed and thought I'd win"

"that's funny mate" he chuckled as he pat me on the back "bad luck!"

I was surprised at how he'd reacted to my story but I started to work through the maths problems and played along.

"yeah, but I'll get him back" I joked "he was just lucky earlier"

"I like it" he smiled "do you make many bets like this?"

"not really" I replied, wondering why he was asking me this "how about you?"

"A few times" he grinned "but i've never been quite as unlucky as you"

"what's the worst thing you've had to do then?" I asked now taking an interest.

"That'd be when I had to put my brother's socks in my mouth" he whispered back. "what about you?"

"Sitting barefoot in class right now" I replied, keeping all of yesterday's activities hidden "That's gross though, how did you end up losing to your brother like that?"

"We were playing playstation and I really thought I was gonna win" he replied "I think he set the whole thing up to be fair"

"Well, it could've been worse" I joked "I can't wait to get my shoes back"

"haha, I'm impressed you've gone through with that though buddy" he said with a proud smile "I reckon I'd probably have chickened out"

"I never chicken out of a dare!" I exclaimed with confidence "I'm just careful what bets I make"

"you daredevil!" he laughed.

"Right class, I'll give you five more minutes then we'll check the answers" the teacher suddenly shouted as she stepped back into the room a moment "I don't want anyone getting any more than two wrong"

"heats on" I joked to Phil "better get scribbling"

"hey, wanna make a bet?" Phil whispered back "you do owe me for saving your ass back then."
Old 09-09-2017, 11:25 PM   #99
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Ooh, sudden new character. Hopefully he can do stuff with John and Zack, you know, assuming they get out of their current situation.

14 years on GetDare!
Old 09-24-2017, 01:28 AM   #100
nonstopdisco

Haha, yeah Demon have to wait and see :P

I was completely shocked by this and I wasn't really interested in making bets with someone I'd barely spoken to previously. I decided to hear him out then refuse.

"what ya got in mind then?" I asked sounding interested "I haven't got any socks for you to put in your mouth"

"haha good cause I'm definitely not doing that again" he laughed "how about whoever does worst at these questions has to do a dare?"

"Ok" I replied hesitantly "What do you have in mind?"

"Give me a dare first" he said with a smile

I stopped to think for a moment and this bet didn't actually sound like a bad idea because I thought I could get Phil to be barefoot with me and I wouldn't be singled out.

"Ok, how about this" I replied with a big grin "If you lose you have to go barefoot like me till we get outside for break"

"Ok!" Phil replied not looking too worried "but if you lose you've gotta put my socks in your mouth till we get outside for break"

I thought about it, having Phil's socks in my mouth seemed kinda fair to what he would have to do and I did owe him so I finally decided to agree to go with it.

"Ok, you're on!" I said sure of myself and I reached out and shook Phil's hand.

"awesome! let's get cracking then" Phil said with a smile and he quickly picked up his book and got to work.

I carried on working through the questions we'd been asked to do. I was trying my best to focus but I kept being distracted by Phil and the bet we had just made.

"We'll that's me finished" Phil said with a smile as he put down his pen. "looks like most of the class are done as well"

Everyone in the class was talking amongst themselves and did look like they had finished.

"last question" I told Phil "I'll whoop your ass!"

"you better finish it then" Phil replied "that's the longest one"

I carried on working on the question and finished it just as the teacher walked back in the room.

"Pens down" the teacher shouted "swap books with the person sitting next to you so they can mark your work"

I swapped books with Phil and he had a big grin on his face.

"You do know the answers are in the back of the book don't ya?" Phil said looking smug with himself. "I've already checked and I've got 10/10"

I suddenly had a sinking feeling and sure enough the teacher asked us to use the answers in the back of the text book to mark the work and Phil had 10/10.

"What did I get?" I asked sheepishly already knowing what was coming now I'd seen the answers "8/10, not bad but I beat ya man!"

"Shit, I can't believe you tricked me like that" I said feeling defeated "I'll get you back"

"Well, good luck with that" Phil smiled "Right now it's pay up time and I wanna make the most of the 20 minutes before break"

Phil kicked off his shoes and pulled off each of his socks before slipping his shoes back on.

"Here ya go!" he grinned as he passed me his sweaty black school socks under the table "I've been wearing these all week, so enjoy!"

I didn't say anything and I took the socks, which felt warm and damp with sweat, rolled them into a ball and quickly popped them in my mouth when no-one was looking.

The taste was revolting, but for some reason it didn't seem so bad. I think I was getting used to the humiliation.

"You're cool!" Phil said with a smile "we should hang out sometime"
The following user says Thank You to nonstopdisco for this post:
Old 09-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #101
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I was really hoping that John would win one for once, but still a nice chapter!

Also, 100th reply!

14 years on GetDare!
Old 10-16-2017, 06:31 AM   #102
Joshthefag
Account Banned

Please continue this is so good
Old 10-27-2017, 02:37 PM   #103
Cheeseofballs

Please continue the story. It's really good

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:27 PM   #104
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome so glad you continued with the story. I’m excited with how things are going can’t wait for more 👍🏻
Old 12-10-2017, 02:54 AM   #105
Cheeseofballs

Please continue writing.

limits :family, public, Severe Pain, poo, showing face, cam, outside, permanent.

Toys: vibrating dildo, condoms, lube.
Cheeseofballs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk