Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-31-2011, 06:51 AM   #16
nonstopdisco

Just a short update, hope you enjoy =)

We kept going, Zack was struggling to keep up with me as his shoes were too big.

"slow down a bit" he said.

"ok" I replied and I slowed my pace walking alongside Zack.

"do you reckon that guy will be ok?" Zack asked me.

"yeah, he's got his phone" I smiled "he definitely got what he deserved after what he was gonna pull on you"

"you don't think he'll call the police do you?" Zack suddenly said looking worried.

"you know I never thought of that" I replied "I suppose we did steal his clothes, so they'd have every right to arrest us"

"shit" Zack said "and they'd have evidence from the fact we're wearing them, it won't matter what he did to me first"

"yeah" I replied "I think we'll have to lose these clothes when we get near mine.

"oh well" Zack smiled "at least it won't be for long this time"

"yeah" I said "hey Zack, do you fancy staying the night? We can both walk into school together in the morning"

"yeah, that'd be awesome" Zack said quickly "I'll just have to let my mother know where I am."

"cool" I said "well we're not far from mine now"

"awesome" Zack replied.

We both walked down a side alley, and I stopped Zack once we reached this large bush overhanging the path.

"we'll have to hide the clothes here" I said "my house is just down there round the corner."

Zack kicked off the shoes underneath the bush, the tracksuit bottoms just fell round his ankles. I began staring at his arse, the sight sending me into a trance.

"well, are you gonna join me?" Zack whispered snapping me out of it.

"yeah, sorry" I said as I dropped the shorts down to my ankles and kicked them off into the bush. Zack took his t-shirt off, hiding that in the bush then held his bag round the front to cover up.

I took off the jacket and we made sure everything was well hidden then we made our way to my place feeling cold and exposed yet again.

Once we exited the alley my house was just across the street on the right. It was a good size with 2 floors and a 3rd attic room, which was my room.

The street was quiet so we ran across and made it to my front door.

"this is a sight for sore eyes" I said. Zack just smiled. I found the key in my bag and unlocked the door. Once in the hallway we left our bags and my shoes by the door and I directed Zack to the phone, which he picked up and began dialling.

I heard Zack get an earful about being late but he convinced his mother to let him stay with me the night. We both sat at the bottom of the stairs, Zack naked and me just in my wet filthy boxers.

"well, we're safe for now" I said.

"yeah" Zack replied "but I don't think we're out of it yet"

"I know" I said "toms gonna be around at school tomorrow and what about that guy who's clothes we stole?"

"yeah, he's not gonna be too pleased" Zack said laughing. "anyway, what shall we do now?"

"let's go get cleaned up, then we can order a pizza and watch this DVD" I said picking up a package off the doormat.

"sounds like a plan" Zack smiled.

"follow me" I said and I headed upstairs to the large bathroom.

The bathroom was the first door at the top of the stairs, I grabbed 2 towels from the cupboard in the wall and chucked one to Zack.

"cheers mate" he said. We entered the bathroom, it's a large room with a large sunken hot tub like bath in wooden decking underneath the window overlooking a view of the countryside. There is a sink and a toilet on the right side and a shower unit and some cupboards on the left.

I put my towel down on the cupboard by the shower "do you want the bath or the shower?" I asked Zack.

"that's a big bath" Zack said "why don't we just share a bath." Zack looked scared at what I'd think but I was fluttering inside, his words sending the most amazing feeling through my body and causing my boxers to tent yet again.

"i mean you don't have to if you don't wanna, I just thought it'd" he continued but I stopped him there.

"yeah sure!" I said and smiled. "it'll be relaxing after the ordeal we've just been through. I noticed zack's dick then also rise before he quickly moved his towel in front of it.

I began running the bath, Zack sat on top of the toilet seat with the folded towel covering his dick. I was feeling the water with my hand as it filled the bath to ensure it reached the correct temperature, I noticed Zack peering over at me from his reflection in the window.

We both kept quiet, I was beginning to ponder thoughts of whether Zack was interested in me and how far he would go. I'd never had feelings like this before. I had never thought of myself as gay but these thoughts I was having were making me doubt myself, was Zack feeling the same way?

I'd got the bath quite full of lovely warm water. I slid off my boxers chucking them on the floor then climbed in the bath, the feeling of the warm water was incredible.

Zack stood up and walked over to me "so the baths ready then?" he said.

"yeah, and its fantastic" I said "can ya grab the shampoo and soap out the shower then you can join me if you want."

"no problem" Zack said and he threw his towel over on the cupboard on top of mine and grabbed the stuff from the shower unit. He set them down on the wooden decking at the edge of the bath then climbed in next to me, our feet touching at the other side of the bath.

"you know I think this bath was made for 2 people" Zack said "it's almost like it's got 2 seats in it looking out the window."

"yeah" I said "it came with the house and was a major selling point"

"it definitely is" Zack replied "I've never seen a house with a bath this shape before either"

"nah it's certainly unique" i said "are you feeling better now? You seemed quite upset earlier"

"yeah, thanks" Zack replied "but only because you've been so kind, which I certainly don't deserve especially from you"

"hey, I don't like to see anyone suffer" I said "it seems to me that you've just been mixing with the wrong crowd"

"you can say that again" Zack smiled "anyway I'm really sorry about asking for your shoes earlier, I was just caught up with the moment"

"nah, it's fine" I replied "I understand, anyway you can have them if you want them. I've still got my old pair and I can always get more."

"nah it's ok" Zack said "your being too nice to me and I haven't done anything to deserve it."

"well, your either taking them or you get nothing" I said laughing "you seem like a nice guy so be my friend and I'll look out for ya agreed?" i lifted up my hand out of the water and offered him a handshake.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a firm shake "agreed buddy!" he replied.

"awesome" I said "I don't think you've had a proper friend before have you?"

"nah" Zack replied "I only ever hung out with Tom and that cause there was noone else."

"well, in a way i think toms done us both a favour" I said smiling.

"yeah" Zack agreed "I'm still in your debt though"

"well if you do wanna do somewhat for them shoes you can clean the dirt off my feet" I said jokingly giving him a playing push.

I expected Zack to make some playful comment but he just smiled then grabbed the sponge and moved round to the other side of the bath propping my feet up on his chest.

"dude, I was only kidding" I said.

"it's cool" he replied "i owe you one anyway"

I just lay there as zack started to work at cleaning my feet, he went in and out my toes then started rubbing the bottom of them. The feeling was immense. He then started working his way up my ankles and towards my legs.

"dude, what are you doing?" I asked

"I owe ya remember" he said smiling.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #17
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Awesome! Please continue at some point
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #18
Yelsey

This is a really good story. Great plot so far too.us
Limits:X-Dressing, extremepain, too public
Yelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:59 PM   #19
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I just read this, and I have to say it's freaking amazing.

Can't wait until your next post.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #20
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great story. Cant wait for your next post
Kewai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:27 AM   #21
nonstopdisco

Sorry for the delay ppl, heres some more though!

Zack gave my legs and feet a good thorough scrub, he got some soap out the dispenser and rubbed it in with his hands then scrubbed with the sponge.

"hows that?" Zack asked. He had a grin on his face which looked as though he was enjoying himself.

"perfect" I replied "I've just gotta clean the rest of me now" I said smiling.

"leave that to me" Zack responded moving round to the right hand side of me and kneeling by my dick. "just lie back"

I did as he said, my dick was bursting for attention but I didn't feel like I could do that in front of Zack. It was strange how he was so eager to wash me but I never really thought about it and just enjoyed it.

Zack began washing my stomach and chest, my heart beating faster at every touch. He worked his way down my stomach till he reached my dick. He began scrubbing it with the sponge but I couldn't control myself anymore. The most intense feeling of pleasure shot down my body and I sent the biggest load of my life out into the bath.

"shit" Zack shouted and he jumped out the bath "what the hell dude?"

I was panting from the feeling I had just felt, it was amazing. Zack just stood behind me looking at what he'd just done.

"sorry buddy" I managed to murmur "I don't know what to say"

I was now scared I had made things awkward between me and my new friend, he just stood there naked looking shocked at what had just happened.

"it's fine" he suddenly managed to say "I think I'm gonna finish getting clean in the shower if thats ok?"

"yeah, that's fine buddy" I said. Zack walked over to the shower, turned it on then stepped in.

I lay there thinking about what had just happened for a moment then decided to finish getting washed up. I used the shower head above the taps to wash my hair, which was a lot easier to wash now it was short then finished rubbing my body over with the sponge.

"John, can you bring me the shampoo and soap when your done?" I suddenly heard Zack shout.

"course I can buddy" i shouted back. I climbed out the bath, pulled out the plug and grabbed a towel then tied it around my waist. I gave the empty bath a quick rinse with the shower head then I picked up the soap and shampoo and took it over to the shower. I couldn't really see Zack through the frosted glass but I pulled open the shower door and stood there in shock at what I saw. Zack was standing in the shower rubbing his dick with his right hand and his eyes closed.

"Erm, here's the shampoo" I said holding the shampoo and soap in front of me.

"what the hell !?!" Zack screamed as he took his hand off his dick and rearranged his hands to cover himself.

"sorry dude, I just came to give you the shampoo" I said. "I didn't think I'd need to knock seeing as I've seen you naked already"

"ok, just give me the shampoo" Zack said still covering his dick with one hand and reaching out for the shampoo with the other.

"sure, here ya go" I said and handed him the shampoo and soap "I'm gonna go upstairs to my room and get ready, come up when your done it's the attic room at the top"

I smiled at Zack and he smiled back "ok then buddy" he said "I shouldn't be long now."

"cool" I replied and I left the room with the towel round my waist and climbed the stairs to my room. My head swimming with thoughts of what had just happened.

My room was amazing, there was a double bed in the centre with a big tv opposite linked up to a playstation. I would spend many a day lying on my bed watching my tv or playing games. I had shelves next to the tv with my DVDs and games on. My computer was on a desk on the left hand wall and on the right hand wall was a big wardrobe filled with clothes. There was a chest of drawers either side of my bed where I keep my underwear and lots of junk hidden away.

I stood in the middle of my room and pulled the towel from around my waist. As the ceiling above my bed and tv was diagonal, the windows were also diagonally positioned in the roof so I didn't have to worry about passers by.

I began drying myself off with the towel but I couldn't stop thinking about all that had happened earlier. When I was nearly dry I suddenly heard a banging at the door downstairs. Wondering who it could be I grabbed a dressing gown out of my wardrobe and put it on, so I could answer the door and see who it was.

I walked down the stairs the door still banging, I knocked the door of the bathroom on the way down to let Zack know I was gonna answer it.

"I'm gonna answer the door" i said "just stay put in there while I get rid of them"

"ok buddy" I heard him shout back.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and once in the hallway I opened the door slightly and peered out, suddenly a big force pushed the door fully open and the person behind the door burst in and pushed me up against the wall.

To my shock, Tom had turned up with 2 people from his gang but what surprised and scared me more was the guy whose clothes we had took earlier was with them.

"well" Tom said "looks like you got home easy enough" he said while looking pretty pissed off "where's Zack?, he must have come back here with you and is there anyone else here?."

"yeah, he came back" I managed to say "but I just gave him some clothes and he went home and no I'm on my own."

"aww, so you didn't even get time for a quick bum" Tom said mocking me while the other 3 laughed.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked but Tom just ignored me.

"well I see you've met my cousin Mark here" he said turning my head towards the guy from earlier. He was now wearing what looked like a PE kit consisting of white shorts and a white vest that was slightly too small for him, socks but no shoes.

"I got a call from him earlier and he told me about how you tied him up and robbed his clothes" he said "I went and found him and knew it was you and hedgehog boy, so I've bought him here to get back what's his."

"hey, you cut our clothes into pieces what did you expect us to do?" I retaliated.

"I said I'd give you your clothes back and I did, but you picked the wrong person to rob new threads from" he said back with his face up in mine.

Shit, I thought. Can this get any worse?

"where are his clothes then baldy?" tom asked now pushing his hard shoe down on my barefoot.

"they're in a bush in the alley over the street." I said "we hid them there so I didn't get caught with them in my house"

"pussy" Tom laughed "you can come and show us but it's cold outside" with that he signalled the 2 lads over who grabbed my arms while Tom untied my dressing gown then the 3 of them pulled it off leaving me butt naked in front of them.

"haha, look at this lads" Tom laughed "he isn't wearing anything underneath."

Tom continued holding me up against the wall. "Mark, wear this and it'll keep ya warm" he said while throwing the dressing gown over towards him. "and slip them shoes on" he said pointing to my shoes by the door. They were obviously tight on him and he had to tread the backs down to get his feet in.

Tom then signalled for everyone to go outside and they all piled out, he still had me held tightly by my arms and he led me out into the street.

The cold breeze in the air dug into my skin like knives and I began to shiver.

"if Mark gets his clothes back I'll see about giving you your things back" he said, he then pulled my front door shut "whoops, looks like your locked out, sorry about that" he laughed. The other 3 in the gang all laughed with Tom.

Tom let go of me and pushed me towards the gang, I quickly used my hands to cover up.

"get Mark his clothes back then" tom shouted and he began walking behind me pushing me along.

"ok" I said "follow me this way" I used my hands to cover my dick then walked through the gang to the front and crossed the road with them all following behind me. I kept treading on small stones that were scattered across the ground digging into my feet. I felt totally humiliated and there was nothing I could do about it.

I took them up the alley to the bush where we had hidden the clothes. I was terrified that they might have been moved or stolen, I just wanted this ordeal over.

"so they're in here?" Tom said "well what are you waiting for, get them out!" he demanded.

I put my hand in the bush and began pulling the clothes out first his shirt and jacket then his shorts and bottoms. Fortunately his shoes were still where we had left them under the bush. I was so relieved it was all still there.

I gathered the clothes in a pile and handed them to Mark but Tom stopped me. "hey baldy, you took them off him so you put them back on him."

"nah, really its fine" Mark said "I think I can dress myself Tom"

"ok then" Tom said "you can cover him while he gets changed then baldy, give him the dressing gown Mark"

Mark took off the dressing gown and handed it to me.

"ok, hold the dressing gown in front of him baldy" Tom said

I opened up the dressing gown and held it in front of Mark who then started to get changed on the other side.

I looked away and waited for him to finish swapping his clothes back. He handed the t-shirt and shorts to Tom over the dressing gown and kicked my shoes to over to him. Tom put the clothes in his bag but left my shoes on the floor. When Mark was done he snatched the dressing gown out of my hands and threw it over to Tom.

"if you want this stuff back, then you listen up" Tom laughed "you aren't gonna get off that easy"

"ok" I agreed, completely helpless and embarrassed.

"it's friday tomorrow so after school you and hedgehog are gonna spend the weekend at my place" Tom said "That'll give ya plenty of time to pay up for what you've done." tom had a big grin on his face.

I nodded in agreement now terrified at the thought of what the weekend brought.

"Good lad" Tom smiled "for now, lads grab him!" with that the 2 guys that were with Mark and Tom grabbed me by my arms. "bring him here" Tom shouted then he started walking back out towards the street holding my dressing gown and my shoes that he had just scooped up off the floor.

Tom walked in front and Mark behind as they led me out into the street and back across to my house. I couldn't even cover up as they had both my arms gripped tightly. Tom ran up my path and placed my shoes on the doorstep then came back down still clutching my dressing gown.

"ok, you can wear this for now" Tom said handing me the dressing gown "we're gonna go for a little stroll." the 2 lads let go of my arms and I grabbed the dressing gown, quickly putting my arms in and tying it up at the front.

Tom then began pushing me down the street "this way" he said. "oh, and I promise me and the lads won't take that dressing gown off ya again tonight" he had that grin on his face which meant he was up to something.

Tom led me to the top of my street with the other 3 lads following closely behind. The street we turned onto was busy and even at this time of night there were quite a few cars whizzing past.

"busy enough for ya baldy?" Tom shouted "your putting on a great show" I just ignored Tom and carried on walking where I was being pushed. People were walking past me in the street looking at me with curiosity as to why I only had a dressing gown on.

"he lost a bet" Tom said to a group of girls that were walking past.

"nice legs" one of them shouted back.

I just kept my head down and carried on, I felt lucky I was wearing anything at all.

We reached a corner and Tom pushed me again "down this road baldy!" he said giving me another push. I did as he said, fortunately this was another quiet road like mine. My barefeet were aching from the hard ground and I wanted to stop and rest.

"ok baldy, stop here" Tom shouted as we reached a lamppost at the side of the street.

Tom reached in his bag and pulled out a giant industrial zip tie, shit he's gonna tie me to the lamppost I was thinking but I was almost wrong. Tom signalled the 2 lads over who grabbed me by my arms and pushed me up against the post. Tom rolled up the left arm of my dressing gown up and pushed the zip tie through. He then pulled it around the post and locked it tightly into place.

Mark walked up to me, "that'll teach ya to mess with me" he said and he pulled the cord of my dressing gown from around my waist causing it to fly open. I moved my arms round and held it back over me. Mark spat on my feet then walked off using the cord to rub the back of his neck.

"look at the time, we'd better be going. Have fun baldy" tom laughed as they all turned round back towards the busy street. "oh and you and hedgehog meet me in the basketball court after school tomorrow, you don't wanna find out what i'll do if either of you aren't there."

I stood there at the lamppost in my dressing gown and began processing what had just happened. I tried undoing the zip tie but it was done up tight and it was very thick and strong. The only way I could get away from the lamppost was to leave the dressing gown behind leaving me naked. The only way back home was back along the busy street which I wasn't prepared to walk down naked, not yet at least. I watched Tom and the gang disappear around the corner and I stood there continuing to think of a way of escape.

Suddenly I was interrupted as I noticed someone walking towards me from the busy street and I began to panic as I didn't want to be seen here like this by anyone. In a split second decision I pulled my arms out of the dressing gown, turned away from the busy street and ran down the road naked. I noticed a bush in someone's front garden behind a low brick wall and I sandwiched myself between them. The leaves and twigs were digging into my back.

The figure was getting closer and closer, I stayed put hoping I wouldn't be found. I was now terrified and the cold air was causing me to shiver.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #22
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

Wow, I absolutely LOVE this story! Good work! <3
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #23
Lui-Kyi

Great story :b It was one of my favorites when you were active.
I hope its Zack.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #24
Ryann

Good story and wow! Those have to be the longest chapters ive ever seen on here lol I like it though
Old 05-08-2011, 03:14 AM   #25
jonny6-dare

Send a message via MSN to jonny6-dare

pls continue with this maybe more humuiliation in school or something it's great so far
jonny6-dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #26
Electric

I love this story, it's very original and fresh! I hoPe you continue this!

<3
Electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #27
nonstopdisco

The figure stepped into the light underneath the lamppost, they were wearing almost all black along with a black hoody. I couldn't see their face as the shadow of the hoody covered it well and they were some distance away down the street. They paused and began looking at the dressing gown tied to the lamppost.

I kept as still as I could as I didn't want to be found. The figure pulled something out of the bag on their back and cut the dressing gown off the lamppost, they then rolled it up and put it in their bag.

"shit" I said quietly under my breath, what did they want with my dressing gown? I kept still and noticed the figure look around then continue along the street walking closer towards me. I focused on the figure but then had the fright of my life.

"Hey you boy! What are you doing in my garden!" an angry man came towards me with a wooden walking stick. I'd been so focused on the figure I hadn't noticed him come from the side of his house with a bag of rubbish. "Get outta here!"

I was completely terrified, he could only see my face peering over the wall so he had no idea I was naked.

"I'm sorry" I pleaded "can I just hide here for 2 more minutes?"

"no you bloody well can't!" he shouted "your ruining my bush, get out!" he started poking me with his stick which caused me to jump up a bit.

"you bloody youngsters going round with no shirts on when it's as cold as this" he bellowed "get out my bush!" he continued to poke me.

The figure heard what was going on and ran over. "damn, what next?" I whispered to myself.

The figure walked up to the man "having trouble?" he said. Straight away I recognised that voice, it was Zack! I suddenly felt incredibly at ease and comfortable, it was as if all my problems had just dissolved.

"Yeah, this bloody fool in here is squashing my bush!" he shouted at Zack "and he won't get out."

"I think I know why" Zack said "I
just saw him get in a bit of trouble round the corner and I was just looking for him to give him back his stuff that they stole"

"what did who steal?" asked the man now beginning to calm down. "this neighbourhood gets worse every day"

"All his clothes" said Zack "some gang's idea of a sick joke"

"you're joking, bloody cretins!" the man said "here, stand round him while the poor lad gets dressed."

Zack passed me the bag which turned out to be my school bag and then both him and the man stood in front of me with their backs towards me.

I opened the bag and underneath my dressing gown in the main compartment I found some fresh white boxers and socks, some black tracksuit bottoms, a grey polo neck shirt and a pair of trainers all out my bedroom.

I pulled on the boxers first and instantly began to feel better. I pulled on the bottoms next, feeling a great warmth as I pulled them up. I then moved from behind the wall and pulled the shirt over my head which blocked out more of the cold air. I sat on the wall and brushed my feet off with my hands, they were filthy and had stones stuck to them. Zack and the man turned around.

"Nearly done bud?" Zack asked "bet your pleased to see me.

"sure am" I replied "I thought I was done for then"

"well you did squash my bush" the man said now in a much calmer tone "but it seems as though you aren't to blame"

I pulled the socks onto my feet and slipped on the trainers.

"all done!" I announced and I rolled the dressing gown up and put it back in my bag.

"why do you have a dressing gown?" asked the man with a puzzled look on his face.

"it's a long story" Zack replied "but thanks for all your help sir"

"no problem at all" he said, now seeming as nice as ever "are you sure your ok though lad? That's quite an ordeal you've been through"

"yeah, I'm fine now" I said "sorry about your bush"

"don't worry" he said "But I'll be keeping a closer eye out here in future"

"I don't blame ya" Zack said, he then turned to me "come on, let's go home"

Zack patted me on the shoulder and we began to walk away.

"you look after yourselves lads" the man shouted "you don't know what could be around the corner"

"we will" I shouted back. He was right, Tom was still not finished with us.

Me and Zack walked up the road together and once we were out of earshot of the man we began to talk.

"Thanks so much dude" I said with a beaming smile "your an ultimate lifesaver!"

"no problem buddy" Zack said "like you were saying earlier we look after each other now right?"

"Right!" I said "but I definitely owe ya for that"

"You sure do" Zack laughed "I'm starving" Zack looked at me and winked.

"HaHa" I said "no problem, let me just see if I have any money."

I opened my bag and managed to find my wallet. I'd spent all my cash in the hardware shop.

"sorry buddy" I said "looks like I'm all spent out"

"too bad" Zack replied "guess we'll have to go back to yours"

"yeah dude" I agreed "There's some money stashed away at home, we'll order pizza!"

"That sounds perfect" Zack smiled "then we can watch that DVD of yours"

"true that!" I replied "I need to seriously sit back and chill after today"

"Awesome" Zack said "I was thinking the exact same thing."

We reached the top of my road.

"Zack, I'll race ya to my door" I laughed "I can see you found my favourite pair of trainers" I said while pointing to the pair of black trainers on Zack's feet.

"Sorry dude!" Zack smiled "they fit like a glove and feel like cushions on my feet"

"don't apologise mate, your welcome to them" I said patting him on the back "you ready?"

"sure am" Zack said smiling "3,2,1, Go!"

Zack charged off and I chased after him. Zack was a fast runner but I ran as fast as I could go and managed to catch up with him. We reached the gate to my house which was open, I legged it up the path to the door but Zack placed his hand on the door a fraction of a second before mine.

"haha I blame the bag on my back" I joked "your a good runner though"

"well that was a close one" Zack laughed "we'll have to try that again sometime."

"definitely" I agreed "where did you put the key Zack?"

"It's here" Zack said as he dug the keys out of the flowerbed in the front garden "Just in case Tom caught me somehow"

"good thinking" I said as Zack passed me the keys "let's get back in for the final time tonight"

I opened the door and grabbed my school shoes which were still on the doorstep and went in Zack following me.

Hey Zack, there's a pizza menu in the drawer underneath the phone" I said "pick what you want and order me a meat feast"

"sure thing" Zack replied and he headed over towards the phone to order up "what's the address here?"

I walked over to Zack and found him a letter on the phone table with my address on it "here use this" I said.

"cheers buddy" Zack replied "I'm gonna go for the hot and spicy pizza if that's good with you?" Zack looked at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Anything you want" I smiled back "I'm going upstairs to clean my feet yet again"

"sure" Zack smiled "see ya in a minute"

"ok mate" I replied back and I kicked off my trainers in the hallway dumping my bag and school shoes next to them then I ran upstairs to the bathroom.

I left the door open and began to fill up the bath. I sat at the edge of the decking and pulled off my socks, chucking them on the floor. The soles of my feet were black with dirt.

Once the bath was filled up with enough water I turned the taps off and rolled up each of the legs of my tracksuit bottoms to my knees. I then sat at the edge of the bath on the decking and placed my feet in the water.

I sat there for a moment thinking about everything that had just happened. I hadn't told Zack about Toms plans for the weekend yet and although the ordeal with Tom tonight was terrifying and extremely upsetting Zack saving me made me feel really good.

I started to rub some soap into my feet when Zack came in. He'd took the hood off his head and all his spikes were gone as he'd washed his hair earlier. I also noticed he was barefoot and mustn't have wore any socks with my trainers which I thought was unusual.

"hey mate, the pizzas are all ordered" he said looking pleased "they said they'd be here in about 20 minutes and it's all gonna cost about 15"

"Awesome!" I replied "would you mind grabbing the towel I left in my room so I can dry my feet off?"

"no problem" he said and he left heading upstairs.

I finished cleaning my feet and waited for Zack to bring my towel. I was still waiting for the best time to tell him about Toms plans for us.

Zack eventually came back and he took me by surprise as he was now wearing what looked like nothing but a towel around his waist with another in his hand.

"Here ya go buddy" Zack said handing me the towel in his hand.

"why have you got changed mate?" I asked him finding it difficult to take my eyes off him again while I started rubbing my feet dry.

"Hey, they weren't my clothes so I thought I'd put them away for ya" Zack replied with a cheeky smile on his face. "though I've still got the boxers on under here if that's ok with you"

"oh I don't know about that" I joked "which of my boxers did you wear?"

"you joker" Zack laughed "here I'll show ya"

Zack pulled the towel from around his waist revealing a tight pair of black boxer briefs.

"haha mate, yeah you can keep them" I laughed. "I'll find ya some other clothes in a bit.

"cheers buddy" Zack replied "I guessed you wouldn't mind me taking them."

I smiled back at Zack who had now wrapped the towel around his waist again and I pulled my socks back on inside out, so I didn't get any dirt on my feet again.

"come on" I said and I headed downstairs to the kitchen and opened up the tin where all the money is kept and pulled out a 20.

"wow, there's a bit of money in there" Zack said "is that all yours?"

"nah, it's my parents money" I replied "since they both agreed to stop smoking they've been putting all the money they would have spent in that tin"

"clever" Zack said "though they shouldn't really leave that much money round the house"

"yeah, I know what you mean" I replied "but i do find it useful"

"I like it" Zack laughed

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door.

"That must be the pizza" Zack said excitedly and he ran over towards the door.

"Zack I'll get it" I called after him "I'm slightly better dressed for it"

"Blimey, your right" Zack laughed. "I'm so hungry I completely forgot"

I walked over to the door and pulled it open but it wasn't the pizza we were expecting.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #28
p710a

YEAH A NEW CHAPTER

ITS AWESOME

cant wait for the next one
p710a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #29
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I didn't expect this story to be continued. But I'm glad you've decided to. Well done.

Oh, your update was pretty good, too.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:48 AM   #30
will9022

amazing story, I'm so glad you continued it!
will9022 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk