Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
PimpMasterA

Default The Fix (MxM)

Sam woke up in a groggy haze which was not unfamiliar to him. It had been a heavy session of smoking the previous evening, and his hand instinctively scrapped around on top of his beside table looking for the remnants of a joint. It was no use, there was nothing to be found. He could already tell that this was going to be a difficult day. Eventually he dropped his legs to the ground and stood up from his bed, naked and sporting a raging hard on.

Sam scoped the floor before him, plotting a safe route to the bathroom across his junk and clothing littered floor, his neglect to clean was only matched by his neglect to resupply his stash of pot the previous day, and now he would have to navigate this terrain sober and somewhat dulled. A belt buckle, two upturned plugs and a lego brick later and Sam was in the shower scrubbing off the smell of stale b.o and smoke, his cock now flaccid. It was not long before he faced the reality that he would have to make his way across town to his local dealer, James. He was about Sam's age, but was already doing well for himself, in comparison. Granted his lifestyle wasn't funded by any legal means, but what did that matter these days? Most of society was corrupt as hell, no-one cared about the small time dealer in a small town looking after number one.

The best thing about James was that he supplied on "tick", that is he would accept a late payment or two as long as it was paid within a few days. This worked well for Sam who was still on housing and income benefits. He simply took what he needed from James, and smoked his days away until his payments came through and he could settle his "account." Sam had been living alone for the past 5 years. His parents had kicked him out at 17, when he dropped out of college and started smoking heavily. He hadn't spoken to them or any of his family since then, he received the occasional Christmas or birthday card, but binned them out of spite not long after opening them.

It was already midday by the time Sam finally left his flat and started walking across town, it seemed fairly quite for a weekday, he passed relatively few people, none of which he knew, but again this was fairly common for him. Sam didn't know anyone really, he kept himself to himself, enjoying the thick green smog his solitude encouraged. It wasn't long before Sam was standing outside James' apartment block, a smart looking building of polished steel and glass, finding his buzzer Sam pressed down on the shiny number 8 and waited.

And waited.

"Yeah?" James' voice came out of the console loud and clear, an air of boredom in his tone. He was as abrupt as usual.

"H-h-hey dude, its Sam. Are you busy." Sam's response was not so clear but it was the best he could manage, he always got nervous when he was stood outside on the pavement, as though the watching world knew what he was there for.

"Nope!" Came the response, accompanied by the loud buzzing noise which signaled to Sam that he had been let into the building.

Sam practically wrenched open the door and vaulted up the stair inside, where he found the apartment door ajar. James was sat on the sofa just a little way in, playing his xbox wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. There was no mistaking it, James was a good looking bloke, he wasn't muscular in the typical sense of the world but his slim physic was clearly defined and his face was appealing. It would have perhaps been considered 'warm' if it was on a different person.

"Ah I'm glad you here Sam! I was getting worried you didn't intend to pay up this time, and that wouldn't have been good for anyone." James smiled across the room briefly before returning his eyes to his game.

Like some old steam powered machine Sam's brain finally caught up with his actions, and the horror began to sink in. His last lot of weed had been on the tick and that was almost a week ago. He had missed an interview at the Job Center so his payment had been delayed, and now here he stood. In the lion's den. Without a penny. His first instinct was to turn and run, but he knew that James would find him eventually and that the situation would be far worse by then. He decided instead, to play it cool.

"A-a-actually man, I came up to talk to you about that. I-I, erm. I can't pay you just yet. My payment has been delayed and well I don't really have anything at the moment, but I, erm, I'll be getting double the amount next time." The words came out of him in rapid succession and the last word you could use to describe them was casual.

Sam stood there, sweat beginning to form on his forehead, his hands shuffling nervously in his pockets. He stood there for what seemed like hours, watching James kill opponent after opponent on his xbox until the game finally came to and end. James sat the xbox controller down and turned to face Sam, a smile still on his face. This did nothing to settle Sam's nerves at all but he attempted a smile back, hoping thing would go well.

"It seems then mate, that we have a problem don't we? I mean it's been a week now and I expect my money much earlier than this. Unless you've come to bring the stuff back?" James' tone and manner were still deceptively friendly and warm, his smile still in place.

Sam's mind began to race, he had smoked it all. He doubted he could scrap enough off his floor and bedside table to get a gnat high. Without thinking he spurted out his response.

"It's all gone man, I smoked the last of it last night, I totally forgot man, I'm really sorry. I was gonna ask for another eighth to get me though till I get paid, a-and I could like, I don't know, pay you double once I have it?"

At this point Sam got a response he was not expecting. James erupted into a fit of laughter, he even doubled over, holding his stomach it seemed to get louder, that is, until it stopped. James stood up and made his way over to Sam his smile still in place, a look of amusement behind it, he reached out to Sam who flinched instinctively and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No worries buddy, I'm sure we can work something out. You must be pretty desperate for a smoke about now huh?" He was still smiling.

"Oh yeah! I mean I got so high last night man, and I forgot to save some for the morning. You know how it is man, the first smoke of the day is the best one." Sam replied, letting out a nervous laugh at the end."

James wasn't smiling anymore, somewhere between Sam's response and his nervous laugh it had disappeared. Without warning it came, a fist to Sam's gut. The impact of it knocked Sam to his knees, gasping for breath he held his stomach, tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Please man, please I'll do anything, I'm sorry man, i'm real sorry O.K?" Sam begged.

"I understand that dude, I really do. I understand that your desperate, so I guess if your that desperate for a smoke you can start with this?" At these words, James pulled his boxers down revealing his semi hard cock, it was about 7 inches in length and about 2 inches from Sam's face. Sam stared at it for a moment or two, horrified at the request. He stared up at James who was smiling again, as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, he closed it again, speechless, until eventually, tears still in the corners of his eyes, he opened his mouth and took James' cock into it.

Almost immediately James became fully erect and placed his hands on the back of Sam's head forcing him to take his cock deeper, only stopping when he could hear Sam gag, and even then it was only for long enough for a quick gasp of air before Sam was gagging again. With tears now streaming down his face Sam knelt there allowing James to force his head back and forth, each time gagging as what felt like too much of James' cock made contact with the back of his throat. Time had never seemed so slow for Sam and he could see little to do but allow it to continue, or else face more violence from James. Besides the steady sound of Sam's gagging the event was silent. James simply looked down on Sam, his smile still fixed in place. Eventually James let out a loud moan as Sam felt his mouth fill with a large amount of warm and salty liquid, he immediately wanted to gag. To spit it out. But as if aware of this James held Sam in place his cock still in his mouth, Sam beginning to struggle for breath until he finally felt it on the side of his cock. Sam's swallow.

James withdrew quickly, shook his dick off as though he had just taken a piss and pulled his boxers back up. Sam stay knelt on the floor, wiping the drool from his chin as James walked away from him, towards his coffee table, he picked up a small bag, which he soon threw at Sam's feet. Sam immediately recognized it's content, it was about two or three days worth of weed. Not as much as he would usually buy, but enough, for now. Sam snatched the packet up and looked up towards James who was now facing him again. He was no longer smiling but he still looked amused and deeply satisfied.

"Well then fucker? You got what you came for, get the fuck out. I'll be in contact."

James sat back down on his sofa, took up his xbox controller and started a new game.

More information can be found HERE

------

Loves (on others): Anal, Pain, Bondage, Edging, Tease and Denial, Hot Wax, Figging, CBT, Nipple Torture, Cum Play, Shaving

Likes (on others): Humiliation, Ice Play, Begging, Sounding, Electro, Piss Play, Messy.

Dislikes: Xdressing, Age Play, Diapers.

Limits: Blood, Scat, Heavy Public, Permanent, Branding.

[CENTER][B]------
PimpMasterA is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PimpMasterA for this post:
Old 01-20-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
PimpMasterA

Any feed back so far?

------

Loves (on others): Anal, Pain, Bondage, Edging, Tease and Denial, Hot Wax, Figging, CBT, Nipple Torture, Cum Play, Shaving

Likes (on others): Humiliation, Ice Play, Begging, Sounding, Electro, Piss Play, Messy.

[CENTER][B]------
Old 01-21-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
teenslaveboy

I love it! Please continue, sir.

I have a male body, but I am gender-neutral.

Limits: Extreme pain, messy, scat, moderate to extreme public, friends/family, chastity

Soft limits: Cum eating, mild public, moderate pain, cbt, orgasm denial, cum control

Likes: Edging, anal, humiliation, pet play, light pain, bondage, age play

I'm not looking for a relationship, but I would be happy to perform tasks for you, or do sessions.
teenslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #4
Thank you rachie

Very well-written and interesting! Continue!

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
PimpMasterA

Sam paced the one room of his bedsit, from his bathroom door to his bed, and back. Again, and again. It had been two days since he last had a smoke, and it was beginning to show. He couldn't focus, couldn't sleep, couldn't face leaving his flat. But he couldn't face approaching James either.

He had tried to think of somebody else, anybody else he could go to to buy his weed. He could think of no-one. No-one but James. How long would it be, before he was back at James? At-least he had the money this time, he could pay in advance, he wouldn't need to be in debt. Surely that would make the whole thing much safer? Surely!

Then it was decided, he could take it no more, and it was safe, he could pay. He flew out of the door and onto the street below. Walking at a rapid pace through town, he stopped after a little while to take money out from the cash point. £50 should do it he thought, enough for what he wanted and enough to pay James back if he still wanted it... but Sam was sure he was paid up after his last visit, he couldn't ask for anything else besides that, could he?

It wasn't long until he was at the building, he was more nervous than he had ever been before, his finger failing to do his bidding and ring the buzzer on three attempts, each time he betrayed himself and didn't do it. Finally on the fourth attempt he pressed it down, long and hard.

There was no response.

After a couple of minutes he pressed it again.

No response.

He was becoming more angry than worried now. He had walked across town, taken money out, and for what?

He pressed down again.

Still nothing in reply.

Sam looked up at the glass front of the building, looking for James' flat, he knew it was somewhere above him, maybe a light would be on? That was when he saw him, James was stood at his window, staring down at him, that all too familiar smile in place, and then he was gone.

-BUZZ-

Sam almost jumped as the lock on the door was released by one of the tenants above, he knew which one.

Sam made his way up the stairs, slowly, terror sweeping over him, that smile was not a good sign, he knew it. In the pit of his stomach he knew he should turn and run, but he needed pot, he needed to smoke.

He had barely stepped through the door and closed it behind him when James called out.

"Sam, buddy! I didn't think you'd be back so soon, of course I knew you'd be back, but not this soon."

James wasn't sat on his xbox this time, he was stood behind his kitchen counter a glass in his hand.

"Drink?" He tilted the glass towards Sam.

"N-n-no I'm O.K thanks" Sam stuttered out.

"I'm just here to buy some pot man, I've got the money and everything. No need to take it on tick this time... I-i-i Told you I'd have it." His confidence was already failing him.

James laughed and slammed the glass on the counter.

"Sam. Sam. Sam. You didn't really think I'd take your money off you after what happened last time did you? No. I'm sorry, but that's the way your going to pay for stuff from now on I'm afraid. That is, if you really do want the stuff?"

Sam was shocked by what he was hearing. His money was useless. To him and James. The only thing he ever spent his benefits on were food and pot. Then he began to wonder, did he really need the pot that bad? Was he willing to repeat what happened last time, just to get high? It was then that the sad reality hit him. He had very little choice.

"O-o-K" He stammered out.

James laughed, his loud, arrogant and genuine laugh, all the time staring at Sam like he was his new play thing, his new toy, just like his xbox.

"Let's try something different this time then huh? Get your clothes off, and then get on your knees." His order was clear and sharp.

"W-w-what?" It was the only reply Sam could think of in such short a space of time.

James laughed again.

"You heard me. Now strip!"

There was no mistaking the order this time. Sam dropped his eyes to the ground and began to remove his clothes. His shirt first, then his shoes and socks, his trouser, untill finally he was stood there in his boxers. To nervous to remove anything else.

"I can't" He pleaded.

There was no laughter from James this time. He was by Sam's side in a matter of seconds, looking down over him.

"Let me help you then"

Without warning he grabbed the back of Sam's boxers and wrenched them into the air, crushing Sam's balls between the fabric and his body. Sam let out a small yelp as the pressure increased along with the pain. He instinctively moved his hands down to grab his balls, to cover them as though this would offer some kind of protection. No sooner had he begun to move his hands than the pain reached its peak and seams of his boxers tore away from him. The pain subsided as quickly as it arrived and Sam felt his cock fall back into position, his naked body totally exposed.

James stood there for some time, looking Sam's body over.

"No bad" James muttered to himself as much as Sam

This wasn't an untrue statement. Sam was about a two inches shorter than James, but he was similar in body type. He was slightly wider than James but still well defined, fair headed and with a handsome face, when it wasn't so contorted into a look of dredd.

"Onto your knees then" James hadn't forgotten about that order as Sam had hoped.

Sam obliged and dropped to his knees, he was now directly in front of James. His eyes -were they not still fixed on the floor- in perfect line with James' zipper.

------

[CENTER][B]------
Old 01-24-2013, 07:54 AM   #6
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Awesome story, I hope you keep it up! Can't wait to read more
Old 01-24-2013, 02:13 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Good story, keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #8
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Only one argument with the story pot/weed is non addictive so I'm kinda confused at that unless the dealer is adding nicotine to it or you didn't realize that pot isn't addictive.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #9
PimpMasterA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonking View Post
Only one argument with the story pot/weed is non addictive so I'm kinda confused at that unless the dealer is adding nicotine to it or you didn't realize that pot isn't addictive.
THC is none addictive. I am aware of that. However the psychological issues behind smoking pot are, the depressive cycle it invokes.

Thanks for being a nitpick though. Feel free to try another thread!

------

[CENTER][B]------
Old 01-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #10
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterA18 View Post
THC is none addictive. I am aware of that. However the psychological issues behind smoking pot are, the depressive cycle it invokes.

Thanks for being a nitpick though. Feel free to try another thread!
Not trying to be a nit pick I'm just saying its not correct while THC is non addictive you don't stutter and go into withdrawal without it you simply don't have enough dopamine to be happy without it. So either hes taking another drug or the dealer is lacing it with something addictive.

The story is great though and the plot is developing smoothly.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #11
PimpMasterA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonking View Post
Not trying to be a nit pick I'm just saying its not correct while THC is non addictive you don't stutter and go into withdrawal without it you simply don't have enough dopamine to be happy without it. So either hes taking another drug or the dealer is lacing it with something addictive.

The story is great though and the plot is developing smoothly.

Sam has a stutter, its not related to his drug use at all...

------

[CENTER][B]------
Old 01-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #12
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

This is really good, very nice writing, I love your style!
Formatting and the whole grammar/wording/etc. stuff is good, just very little things:

Quote:
until the game finally came to and end.
I'm not a native speaker so not quite sure about this one:
Quote:
Sam stay knelt on the floor, wiping the drool from his chin as James walked away from him,(...)

The whole story is really interesting to me so far, not because of it's sexual part (for that I can go read or watch just about everything) but because of the relation between them (drugs, addiction, "abuse").

Would be great to read more

As to THC, I totally have to agree with your reasoning. Many people are not aware of the dangers of THC/ "addiction" / psychological background and only believe what they want to believe... not like I'm some "don't use drugs" -moralizer...
I wouldn't deny that I know many people who regularly smoke pot, and as to myself, let's just say I don't live far from Amsterdam...
But one should never think that it's like drinking tea and nothing can happen...

Anyway, great writing so far, keep it up!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk