Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-02-2019, 07:22 AM   #1
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Male 28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (feminisation)

28/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (feminisation)

28 / M / Sub Seeks Dom(me)

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently come out of a 18-month online relationship with a fabulous domme. I am seeking someone to help me further explore my submissive side in a long-term online relationship. I’m looking for a good communicator who can keep in regular contact and is willing to take things steady to begin with. I’ve had bad experiences in the past where my trust has been broken so it’s something that’s going to have to be earned over time rather than given freely. In return I’d very much enjoy serving you however suits us both best, either through reporting on tasks, receiving rules or live cam play (preferably all three). Although I’m shy away from kinks their lurks a kinky little Princess eager to play within.

About Me

Kinks

Although feminization would ideally take a central role (and well as orgasm control) I’m keen at experimenting, as long as I feel safe doing it. I enjoy humiliation as long as it stays the right side of play vs personal (e.g. call me slutty all you want but don’t call me fat) and am a bit of an exhibitionist enjoying playing on cam for total strangers or sharing pictures (albeit all without face protecting my identity). I do love that feeling of embarrassment as I obediently follow orders especially knowing that it amuses my dominant. I have a far more extensive list of likes, dislikes & limits which are regularly updated.

Most other things are open to negotiation. I wouldn’t say I’m massively experienced (compared to some anyway) and although I’ve had 2 previous dommes there’s plenty of kinks I’m just now discovering (like hypno, trying more hidden public tasks, even limited toilet play) and finding at least parts that I enjoy, while other’s I could explore more deeply with some gentle pushing (like exposure, more feminisation and more adventurous pain tasks). If there’s something you’re keen to explore the chances are I’m willing as long as it’s within my limits and we maybe start at the shallow end rather than expecting me to dive in to something crazy.

Although I’d like to think I’m open-minded I’m simply not interested in anything I deem dangerous (extreme play like knives, blood), blackmail (which is just morally yucky) or anything likely to fully expose me (pics with face to untrusted parties, exposing somewhere likely to be caught by a non-consenting 3rd party). I take my safety and privacy seriously and expect you to also.

My previous dominants have been a mix of reports, rules and sessions and ideally I’d like all three. I try to write detailed reports to take you into the action of the task set and describe how naughty it made me feel (as well as occasionally bits that didn’t quite work). That being said I don’t expect to fall in love with every task and fully expect to suffer for your amusement. I take my rules and tasks seriously; if I let you down I’d expect to be punished although failing my dom(me) is punishment in itself.

Non-kinks

I’m 28 years old living in the UK (BST, GMT+1 currently); a virgin and currently unemployed due to bad health (ooo what a catch huh?) My health issues may occasionally limit my ability to do tasks as timely as I’d like and I also have limited privacy as I still live with my Mum. That shouldn’t stop you from replying as being submissive is a state I simply love to be in, and my servitude is something I take seriously, but I will need a bit of understanding and patience along the way.

My other interests include watching football (or soccer depending where you live), playing video games (although a limited selection I tend to get hooked on one game at once) and browsing for random music. Oddly I find talking about myself and my feelings rather more difficult than doing something humiliating for you, but I do open up over time when trust has built up.

About You

I’m looking for any age or any sex, with creativity in abundance and who would be eager to mould me to their liking. I am not sexually attracted to guys so if this is a problem don’t reply (I’ve only had 2 dommes to this point but do get equally excited by a good task from male or females with online play). This means I’m open to anyone of any gender and potentially couples of any experience. Ideally, you should be close in age to me although anyone over 18 will be considered. The main things for me as a submissive is that feeling of trust in my dominant, the excitement as I please you and feeling the control slowly slipping away as I fall deeper under your spell.

You should be patient and understanding when necessary. This does not mean that I don’t expect to be punished when I deserve it but that unforeseen circumstances (or even foreseen ones such as my health) may affect my ability to serve. You should have a good grasp of English and be good at communicating which should be done regularly (I’m not expecting daily necessarily but at least once a week) and be willing to encourage as well as tease in equal measure. The more I trust and the more I know how much I please you the more submissive I feel able to go.

I’d expect you to earn my trust and grow a relationship rather than simply expect me to give everything on day 1. If you’re looking to remain entirely anonymous while I offer you more & more I’m not for you. Sadly previous bad experiences have made me wary and I’d look to share something proportional to what I’m getting back to some degree (e.g. if I write a long report on a task that was particularly difficult for me a one-word reply is the wrong kind of evil for me). Ideally, I’d like to talk about non-kink things with you. I find this deepens the relationship and I’d like to think of any potential dom as a friend. However, this isn’t strictly necessary and the kink side of the relationship is clearly the side I’m most desperate to explore.

How To Apply

If you’re interested, or curious to see where this may lead, please send a PM. I have a range of contact methods should we choose to take things further (Skype, email, kik...and can get more if needed) although if you’re expecting long detailed reports I’d much rather do them on PC.

If you’re interested please reply with a decent amount of detail. I’m looking for something serious and long-term so effort is a huge turn-on in this instance.

Please include:
  1. Your gender & age
  2. A little about yourself
  3. Your experience as a dom(me), if any, or BDSM in general
  4. What type of relationship you are looking for
  5. How you see the dynamic working
  6. What particularly interests you about this ad
  7. Any potential issues you have, I don’t expect to necessarily find someone who perfectly matches all my criteria and what’s written in the ad isn’t set in stone. I expect you to have your own ideas & opinions

Links

Complete Submissive Guide - Detailed list of my turn ons and offs

Toys and Clothes

My Rules - These are entirely open to be scrapped but are currently voluntarily kept to (and a rough idea of what I’m into and able to do)

PM dares - Again these can be played with by any dom but should give a rough idea of what excites me

My Blog - Where I’ve shared plenty more about myself
Old 05-08-2019, 09:48 AM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

This is a good ad. Wish you luck.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 06-25-2019, 09:03 AM   #3
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Just a little bump for Princess Jessica's ad. Just to be clear she's not necessarily looking for something that takes a lot of time up and is open-minded to how the relationship will work exactly (e.g. how much mix they'll be exactly between live play, reports and rules as well as what kinks will be explored). Feel free to PM her even if you don't feel you're the perfect match but have some interest in trying a Princess out
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
Old 08-10-2019, 11:22 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

This could be a good opportunity for the right Domme!
Princess is a solid person who likes to play and experiment - under your direction and control. Wouldn't you like to be responsible for the squirming, nervous, breathless, ... well, you get the idea!

Advertisements
Kink Talk