Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-08-2017, 01:43 AM   #1
alias
Distinguished Member

Male 27/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

27/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Yes, after hiding under a rock in a hole in the bottom of the sea for ages, I am back here on getDare, and am now looking for a sub once again. My tastes haven't changed super much, so most of what I put here will be taken from my old ad, but I will be making changes to update my current taste (I mean my last ad was made years ago) Anyway, please read through it and if you think we would be a good match, pm me. I promise, I won't bite (much) ^^

A little about me
I'm a 27 year old male dominant, currently residing in the U.S. in the ever so boring state known as Virginia. I currently work as a customer service guy in a bookstore. I expect to be able to communicate with you once, maybe twice a day, maybe more if both of our schedules allow it, and I am not looking for a sub who can not agree to regular meetings as such. If you are only going to be available once a week or so, then I am probably not the dom for you as I very much enjoy the personal relationship that can only be established through regular communication.My favorite food is sushi, and I love reading. My other hobbies are watching anime, playing video games, and walking. I speak Japanese semi-fluently... And um... That's really all I can think to put in that category, so if you have other questions please feel free to ask when you message me.

Still reading? Sweet I didn't scare you away!
Ok, on to a list of qualities I look for in a submissive.
1) Female... I know it's in the title, I know my signature specifies that I am a straight male, and yet I still find my inbox gets more PMs from guys looking for dares than anything else, so I'm stating it here as well. Sorry guys, just not my thing.
2) You must be able to type in some form that resembles English. What I mean by that is that while I don't have an issue with shorthand, I don't care if you capitalize your words, I don't care if you epitomize perfect grammar, I will become very annoyed, very quickly, if you begin to abuse this leniency. I try to remain lenient because I recognize that typing each and every word out is time consuming, and anybody can figure out that u is shorthand for you. While it is true that proper capitalization is the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse" and that a simple comma could have saved grandpas life when the dinner call was made "let's eat grandpa!", I'm sure we can all agree that outside of those or other similar circumstances the message gets across just as well either way. All that being said, I will not tolerate someone who thinks "itz kewl 2 tlk lik diz, 2 kewl 4 j00 nub!"
3) Honest. I do not tolerate dishonesty, nor shall I ever be dishonest with you. Trust is essential for any relationship, particularly one where an exchange of power takes place, and the only way to establish that trust is by being honest with each other all the time. If I give you a task and you fail it, tell me. Depending on the reason, I may or may not punish you, but I assure you that if you lie to me and claim to have done it when you didn't, the punishment would be much worse than the punishment for not succeeding.
4) Understanding. I don't claim to be a perfect dom, nor do I expect you to be a perfect submissive. We're going to run into snags, particularly in the beginning as we acclimate ourselves to each other. I expect that we will be able to discuss these openly, like adults, when they happen so that we can resolve them and move on. If something comes up that you aren't comfortable with, tell me, and we can work around it and discuss other options. I'd much rather do that than have you go through with it and come to resent me because of it.

About me, the not-so-vanilla edition!

My likes
1) thigh high stockings. My absolute biggest turn on. Period. I absolutely love these things... They get my vote for man kinds greatest invention in the history of ever. True fact, scientifically proven!
2) high heels! ...because stockings without heels are like pizza without cheese
3) anal... As long as I'm on the giving end
4) piss play (nothing screams marking my territory like peeing on my sub)
5) spankings (one of the simplest and yet most effective forms of punishment)
6) vibrators
7) bondage
8) public
...I feel like I'm forgetting a couple, but im having a hard time thinking of any others.

"What's that? (Insert my like here) is included in your limits? We must be terrible for each other, I can't message you alias!" ...except that you can, because if something is in your limits, that WILL be respected, even if it's in my likes. Boundaries are a thing.

My dislikes:
1) bland reports. If, for example, I command you to go masturbate in a public park, don't just send me "I did it. It felt good." And call that a report. Give me the details. Did you undress or do it through your clothes? Were you seen? Did you do it on a bench, under a tree, just out in the open? There is no such thing as too much information in a report, the more you tell me the happier I'll be.
2) Disobedience

My limits:
1) any and all limits you have.
2) sharing with another guy. My sub will belong to me and me alone. Unless it is in your limits, I may have you do things with another girl, but even that would only be allowed if it was something I requested

a final closing note
Even having stated all of this, i recognize that I'm human, and probably forgot to mention something. If you have any questions for me, please feel free to ask them in your reply. Include your likes, dislikes, and limits (unless they're convieniently located in your signature), your age, the reason you think we'd be a good match, and anything else you think I should know. I look forward to hearing from all of you
The following user says Thank You to alias for this post:
Old 12-17-2017, 02:40 PM   #2
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Thumbs up Great Ad!

This is an excellent ad! I hope you find exactly what/who you are looking for. I've been under a rock myself, but from the tiny amount of interaction I've had with you on this site, you seem like a great guy that deserves a great sub!

Good luck!

Advertisements
Kink Talk