Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-27-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
OnlineHumiliateSlve

Default About the other day

Hey all! My master wanted me to post in getdare about my humiliating night the other day. It started with my master having me strip completely naked. Being the obedient dumb bitch I am, I complied.

Once naked, he had me put just my nylons on and pull them way up in a wedgie. Once my nylons were pulled up high he had me duct tape them up. So, with my nylons duct taped in a wedgie, my master then commanded me to squat and shit in my nylons.

After squatting down and shitting my pants like the retarded bimbo I am, my master then had me put on a bra and panties over my shit filled nylons and put myself in a bra connection wedgie. This wedgie hurt a lot and smeared shit up my ass but I felt so controlled and demoralized. The sad part is I didn't even get to cum in he end so I did it for no reward.

My master and I would be thankful if the people of getdare would be so kind to reply telling me how gross, disgusting, and dumb I am. Thank you!
Likes: Anything involving Extreme Humiliation and Self Humiliation, Extreme Degradation and Self Degradation, Name Calling, Strict Masters or Mistresses, Poop play, Piss play, Wedgies, Messy, Control of Music I listen to, Body writing, Line Writing, Messy Wedgies, Being made to feel stupid/dumb

Limits: Public, Pics, Videos, Extreme Pain

Kik: OnlineHumiliateSlve

I will shit my pants for anyone who PMs me telling me to do so!
OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:56 PM   #2
Madkaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineHumiliateSlve View Post
Hey all! My master wanted me to post in getdare about my humiliating night the other day. It started with my master having me strip completely naked. Being the obedient dumb bitch I am, I complied.

Once naked, he had me put just my nylons on and pull them way up in a wedgie. Once my nylons were pulled up high he had me duct tape them up. So, with my nylons duct taped in a wedgie, my master then commanded me to squat and shit in my nylons.

After squatting down and shitting my pants like the retarded bimbo I am, my master then had me put on a bra and panties over my shit filled nylons and put myself in a bra connection wedgie. This wedgie hurt a lot and smeared shit up my ass but I felt so controlled and demoralized. The sad part is I didn't even get to cum in he end so I did it for no reward.

My master and I would be thankful if the people of getdare would be so kind to reply telling me how gross, disgusting, and dumb I am. Thank you!
That sounds sooo hot!! And so disgusting id of loved to have seen the before during and after of this! Seeing the bimbo degraded would be soo hot
Madkaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Madkaiser for this post:
Old 11-27-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
OnlineHumiliateSlve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madkaiser View Post
That sounds sooo hot!! And so disgusting id of loved to have seen the before during and after of this! Seeing the bimbo degraded would be soo hot
Thank you, Sir. I appreciate it, Sir.
Likes: Anything involving Extreme Humiliation and Self Humiliation, Extreme Degradation and Self Degradation, Name Calling, Strict Masters or Mistresses, Poop play, Piss play, Wedgies, Messy, Control of Music I listen to, Body writing, Line Writing, Messy Wedgies, Being made to feel stupid/dumb

Old 11-30-2017, 11:01 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Default How stupid are you?

I bet you love feeling that warm poop everywhere it touched your flesh. Youre so dumb, I bet you thought it turned someone on. I hope you cry when people laugh at your pathetic dares. A crying, poop covered slut. You need some more degrading dares. Who even saw you like this? If you were a truly stupid slut you'd beg your !aster to show off your stupid slut flesh. I'd be happy to give him ideas to help you show what a worthless, stupid, dumb slut you are.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 12-04-2017, 04:08 PM   #5
OnlineHumiliateSlve

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I bet you love feeling that warm poop everywhere it touched your flesh. Youre so dumb, I bet you thought it turned someone on. I hope you cry when people laugh at your pathetic dares. A crying, poop covered slut. You need some more degrading dares. Who even saw you like this? If you were a truly stupid slut you'd beg your !aster to show off your stupid slut flesh. I'd be happy to give him ideas to help you show what a worthless, stupid, dumb slut you are.
Thank you, Sir I know im a dumb, worthless, and stupid slut. Nobody saw me like that, Sir I will talk to my master if you like? Thank you, Sir

Advertisements
Kink Talk