Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-05-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
onemoretime83

Male 33/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

33/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi, thanks for opening to take a look. I'm hoping to find a key holder for some online chastity play, and good conversation. Really want someone who is willing to build a good but casual relationship built on common interests with some fantastic key holding skills.

So how good of a sub am i? Well i'm definitely still in training but i'm very open to talking about how you can keep me accountable and you very turned on. I want to serve but i definitely need a little bit of training and i'm hoping you will be open to turning me in to something that really works for you in the long term.

So what about me? I'm tall, cute and friendly with a cute underwear collection and willing body. I really value maturity and will likely judge you by your kik picture (sorry i'm picky but there's nothing wrong with being a greedy sub)

If you made it this far i would sincerely love it if you would either PM or kik me your expectations out the gate. Theres a ton of one off opportunities on GD but i really want someone who is looking to develop me!

In your first message let me know:
#1 what are you looking for?
#2 what are your expectations?
#3 what turns you on the most?
#4 what are your long term desires for having a chastity slave?

Kik: onemoretime134
Old 11-02-2017, 09:57 PM   #2
tomtom5222

Boys too? I hope so..

Advertisements
Kink Talk