Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Male 46/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

46/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

I want to say up front thank you for taking the time to read my post fully and to consider my offer. I'm a Dom that is seeking to find a female sub that is looking for a Mentor and Master to help guide her on her journey as she explores her submissive soul. At this time, I'm only able to chat and communicate via online means, which I realize my be limiting or concerning to many. If you fall into that camp, then we will not likely be a good match and you should probably stop reading now.

For those of you still interested, know that I'm serious and committed to teaching, training, and supporting the sub that decides to submit to me. I get a great deal of pleasure from being able to help a woman explore her submissive soul and to help it grow and mature. I know how hard it can be to find a Dom that is patient and supportive and who is willing to help you understand the sometimes jumble of feelings you are having as well as to help you experience new feelings and desires. I find it very rewarding to be someone that can be trusted and counted on, and I have no desire to rush things or to push a sub faster then she is ready to go. But I also am strict and firm when necessary, and I will not waste my time with anyone that is not serious and committed. Trust takes time to build and I'm more then willing to spend that time. All I ask is that the sub be equally willing.

So a little about me. I'm 45, live on the East Coast of the US, and have been exploring my Dom side for 20 years now. I'm much more interested in the mental aspects of D/s, and I will spend a lot of time discussing my sub's thoughts and feelings. I like to dig into her submissive soul and reveal every dark nook and corner. I'm not a sadist particularly, and I don't enjoy pain on its own. I view it instead as a useful and powerful tool to help with a sub's training and growth, and I will use it accordingly. I'm also a realist, and I understand that we all have lives with commitments, responsibilities, and other aspects that require our focus. I know that life can be unpredictable, and that even the best laid plans can quickly be thrown aside due to unforeseen events. When plans do go askew, all I ask and expect is that the sub make the effort to explain the situation and inform me of the issue as soon as it is feasible to do so, and I commit to doing the same. I enjoy the control the most, and so things like orgasm control (denial, forced orgasms, edging, etc.), clothing control, bathroom control, posture control are a big turn on. I also enjoy humiliation and degradation to a degree as that plays into the mental side of things quite deeply for many. Most importantly, I enjoy having a spirited and strong woman willing to follow my lead and allow me to open up her submissive soul for me to teach and expand.

I don't have a particular type of sub in mind but I understand that my desires may not be for everyone. I have helped those new to their submissive explorations in the past, and my desires fit well with their own needs and situation quite well. And maybe someone who is married or otherwise involved with someone that cannot or will not help with their explorations. I know how hard it can be to have such thoughts and desires, and not have anyone to talk to about them.

Considering where I live, I'm primarily looking for someone in a similar time zone. I'm not opposed to someone from other parts of the world, and I have had the pleasure of having similar relationships with those from Europe and Asia in the past. But I find that the time difference makes it much harder to sustain such a relationship for too long. For now, I think it best to keep it to someone with a couple of hours difference in time zones.

If you have liked what you have read so far, feel free to drop me a note. Its hard to say everything I wish to say in an ad like this, and so I have only given a brief overview of what I seek and offer. I much prefer to chat and start to get to know each other. Do know that chatting is not any form of commitment or agreement to serve me. We are simply two people with similar interests talking and sharing our views. And do read my past posts here on GD. That should give you a good view into who I am and what I'm like.

Thank you again for taking the time to read all of this, and feel free to contact me if you have questions or thoughts on what I've said. I'm always open to meeting new people and exchanging ideas and opinions.
The following 3 users say Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 10-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default :)

Awesome ad, good luck

Advertisements
Kink Talk