Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #16
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default yep

we have seen others doing stuff like what we do, but we travel enough that it can be seen. if I didnt travel I think we would rarely if ever see it.

As it is, whenever wife or I pick up each other, the driver gets some.
Usualy im the driver so its always the case.

As it is, per the job Im usully in normal dress.
wife on the other hand, will usualy wear so little that at times if sweaty you can see everything, or for that matter, be able to strip quickly.
especially if we drive the car that has tinted windows, then she does strip always.
Wife will often find ways to wear as little as possible and has worn as little as a large scarf.
And at beachs, has litterally worn cusstom string bikinis and little else at times.

when traveling we often try to find secluded spots to do it outdoors, but it also depends on where we go.

Last edited by tcitycity; 05-05-2010 at 05:00 AM.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #17
bank

woW this is liek the most hotest and sexiest dare ive read so far! i wish my gf was as dearing as you i love it when chicks arent affraid to show there stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post
Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>
ya i see what u meen dude. maybe i shud become a truck driver
Old 06-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #18
archie21
getDare Succubus

Default Done this lots

I've done a lot of nude driving and incorporate it in my stories and blogs, like you, there is only the danger of getting prosecuted for indecent exposure and this adds to the kick but depending on when the drive takes place it's not so much of a problem.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.

Last edited by archie21; 06-25-2010 at 02:35 PM. Reason: missed a word out. would have corrected before post but my connection scews up
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #19
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default true enough

true enough.
which is why if I actually am nude in car, i try to have a pair of swimshorts within reach and such that I can slip them on quickly.

Though I have had wife in car nude with no chance of slipping something on.
Old 06-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #20
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcitycity View Post
true enough.
which is why if I actually am nude in car, i try to have a pair of swimshorts within reach and such that I can slip them on quickly.

Though I have had wife in car nude with no chance of slipping something on.
The last time my wife did full nude: I dared her to toss everything onto the back seat and to my amazement she did, normally she keeps something to cover her tits. Unfortunately since then she has under gone a change and she keeps her clothes tightly fastened and her sex drive has collapsed.

However she wasn't the first woman to get naked in my car but thats for another time or my blog I think.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:32 AM   #21
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Just did this this morning.

I drive my boyfriend to work every morning at 6am, so there's not a whole lot of traffic, and it's just past dawn on the way home. I was only wearing a yellow polo shirt and some bluish-grey cotton gym shorts, barefoot, no underwear, so as I waited to pull out of the parking lot, I pushed the shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Only thing was, I'd forgotten to take the car out of gear, so when I took my feet off the clutch and brake to get the shorts off I stalled my car. Kind of embarrassing...

Once I got on the highway, I took off my shirt too. I doubt anyone noticed, and it was an overcast morning, so all the cars around me were completely covered in glare, so I couldn't see inside. But... I had my windows down, so they could see me!

If anyone did though, they didn't give any indication. I even got out of my car naked when I got home, then got dressed standing next to it to walk inside. I live on a major street, so no streaking inside for me. *pouts*

I did leave the shorts loose and low though, so the weight of my wallet and keys made them slip down exposing my butt through the glass doors as I climbed the stairs, then I walked right out of them on the way down the hall to my door, pretending not to notice. I took my shirt back off and dropped it in front of my door, then went back naked past several neighbors' doors to get my shorts (and keys) so I could unlock my door to get inside.

My hands were shaking pretty badly though, and every little noise made me panic, so it took like, three tries to get my door unlocked! But nobody saw.

Was fun!
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:12 AM   #22
Starkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seran'el View Post
I did leave the shorts loose and low though, so the weight of my wallet and keys made them slip down exposing my butt through the glass doors as I climbed the stairs, then I walked right out of them on the way down the hall to my door, pretending not to notice. I took my shirt back off and dropped it in front of my door, then went back naked past several neighbors' doors to get my shorts (and keys) so I could unlock my door to get inside.
I like this. Keep it going!
Old 07-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #23
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default wife drive again

in a effort to meet/exceed wifes goal of being nude for more than 14 days and doing stuff still (not just stay at home which she hasnt always done on these days).... I had her go get lunch from a drive up

As it is, she went to one that is easy enough to do this.

She had been fingering herself on the way there..and while there I was fingering her and continued it.

Fortuantely we both do this driveup deal and vary on whos driving.

It often leads to us getting off before we get back home.

At times in past, we would take the food and go to some secluded park and eat the food (usually both nude when possible).

This time however, she got off and did so again by rubing the hotdog she got and she took the hotdog (wasnt hot by now) and inserted it and used it like a dildo and then ate it...

We quickly got somewhere where I could lick down there and taste her chili.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #24
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seran'el View Post
I drive my boyfriend to work every morning at 6am, so there's not a whole lot of traffic, and it's just past dawn on the way home. I was only wearing a yellow polo shirt and some bluish-grey cotton gym shorts, barefoot, no underwear, so as I waited to pull out of the parking lot, I pushed the shorts down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Only thing was, I'd forgotten to take the car out of gear, so when I took my feet off the clutch and brake to get the shorts off I stalled my car. Kind of embarrassing...

Once I got on the highway, I took off my shirt too. I doubt anyone noticed, and it was an overcast morning, so all the cars around me were completely covered in glare, so I couldn't see inside. But... I had my windows down, so they could see me!

If anyone did though, they didn't give any indication. I even got out of my car naked when I got home, then got dressed standing next to it to walk inside. I live on a major street, so no streaking inside for me. *pouts*

My hands were shaking pretty badly though, and every little noise made me panic, so it took like, three tries to get my door unlocked! But nobody saw.

Was fun!
Nice game... would you do it again a little later in the day?

Old 07-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #25
archie21
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcitycity View Post
in a effort to meet/exceed wifes goal of being nude for more than 14 days and doing stuff still (not just stay at home which she hasnt always done on these days).... I had her go get lunch from a drive up

As it is, she went to one that is easy enough to do this.

She had been fingering herself on the way there..and while there I was fingering her and continued it.

Fortuantely we both do this driveup deal and vary on whos driving.

It often leads to us getting off before we get back home.

At times in past, we would take the food and go to some secluded park and eat the food (usually both nude when possible).

This time however, she got off and did so again by rubing the hotdog she got and she took the hotdog (wasnt hot by now) and inserted it and used it like a dildo and then ate it...

We quickly got somewhere where I could lick down there and taste her chili.
Fun and tasty..... mine has indicated she would like a little driving fun in the near future, so I might see what is on here by the time that journey arrives that I can give her to do.

And don't miss me out either.

Old 08-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #26
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default weekend nude and drive

First time in a while, we were doing a nude/drive/weekend instead of our usual other dares we do often.

This weekend wife went fully nude (no coat even) even with the errands we might do, and on some errands she would stay in car, but on visiting friends (hers & mine) she woudl get out of car and go in with me,
usualy though with one of us chking in advance if it was cool to visit.

Most of our friends now what the potential is when we are around, and know about our dare usuals.

Pretty much at each friend, wife was getting so turned on, that she was pretty much masterbating at each stop, but I wouldnt allow her to cum till we stopped our errands and got back home, or near there.

She was getting groped at each visit (by guys and girls both)...
And with my aok, was getting eaten out or fucked on demand.

At least with one friends visit, wife got it from the couple (girl licked while guy fucked).

As it is, we nearly made it home, as wife was going so nuts that she wanted us to fuck asap, and so there was nice park on the way that has decent seclusion for fun.

We ended up fucking overall for a bit, and I ended up cumming in all 3 holes and i had to go ahead and put a towel down on the seat for us to get home.

Oh, this was during the day and currently very hot, so it was even more turnon as she was sweaty even in the nude.

We did end up getting a shower finally when we got home.

Last edited by tcitycity; 08-03-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:50 AM   #27
LilyVonPseudonym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjelen View Post
Except every truck driver in the country. And most delivery vans.

Trust me.

<grin>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
... and some bus drivers and passengers. I travel by bus and it's surprising what I can see when I peek out the windows sometimes...

Trust me

* grins in duo with Anjelen *
While I respect your right to grin, I'm not so foolish as to have forgotten these possibilities. I AM, however, forced to wonder what angles you're talking about... First, Anjelen, are you talking about seeing the driver, or passengers? Because typically, a truck driver on the LEFT side of the truck cab has trouble seeing a car driver on the left side of their vehicle, due to things like, I don't know, car roofs. I've sat in a truck and tried this with a couple of cars, and usually you really can't see anything as far as the driver's concerned below the waist.

As for bus passengers, yeah, they could probably see you. Hadn't occurred to me, because one really doesn't see too many people on buses around where I spend my days. But hey, what's the fun if there's no risk?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #28
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Its rare but depends on the vehicle

Ive had cars where its easy for a truck to see into it.

But thats partially why I like my truck, as its high enough up to remove the main problems of being nude in public... while still doable its often very illegal but in a truck its nearly impossible to tell.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:13 AM   #29
gavinz

I did this yesterday. I pulled off the motorway into a service station and found a quiet corner to park. Then stripped off, and back onto the motorway. It felt really great being naked with people around, although reasonably safe.

Gavin
Limits: things likely to get me arrested, dangerous.
gavinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 07:25 AM   #30
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default the usual

My wife loves to stroke me 'at times constantly'.

Whether Im driving or not she will usually give me a handjob....
Agremenet between us is that no matter what, once anything like this whether Im fingering her or her stroking me or giving me sex or bj, we dont stop except for safety and etc..

often she is pretending to be driving stickshift and is chaning my gears instead of the car.

Even this morning when we came home she was giving me a pretty good handjob even while I was driving, fortunatley in cruise control.

We did stop at a drivethru on the way home, and we were in a car that the attendant could litterally see whats happening.

Forunatley the attenddant was female and actualy nice looking.

My wife was working more furious than ever.

She was trying to time my orgasm to when the attendant would bring food.

As it is, i was so close I had assumed it would happen right before and that my wife would have the cum all over her hand.

I ended up having my orgasm right when the attendant gave us our food.

The attendant saw what wasgoing on.
And was watching intently at my pleasure.

You see by then, I was fully nude (though usually not always when driving or in car.

The attendant was really having fun, and forutnately there was nobody behind us, so my wife wend ahead and gave me a bj, mostly for show.

Fortunately this was early enoguh close to open that the girl was in fact the only person there, so she was fingering herself while watching us.

Finger licking good.

Advertisements
Kink Talk