Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-06-2017, 06:29 AM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Male 31/male/switch seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

31/male/switch seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi, thank you for finding interest in my ad to click on it. I’m a 31 (although turning 32 later this month) year old bisexual male from the United States (GMT-5) and I’m looking for a Mistress, or a (mf or ff) couple, to take me as their sub. I prefer the former but both options are open. A little bit about who I am as a person. I am kind of laid-back and take things easy when I can guy. I enjoy most forms of electronic media: Netflix, video games, surfing the web etc. I also enjoy writing, trivia, and brain teasers. While I may exude a serious demeanor at first, once you get to know me I enjoy laughing and making people laugh and just kind of open up and relax more.

I’ve been into the D/s lifestyle for a little over eight years now. The title of the ad does say that I am a switch but I am only interested in pursuing a sub role at this time. Despite me being a switch, I do not top from the bottom nor will I wish to switch roles with you. I dedicate myself to one role when I’m with a person unless they want me to switch, for a small amount of time. I do have experience in serving under several Mistresses in the past and one mf couple. The longest of all these relationships lasted a little over a year so I am obviously looking for something long-term. I am also looking for online for the time being, but am not opposed to offline if we are both comfortable with it later on. Despite it being online, I am ok with doing offline tasks and rules.

I am looking for something pretty specific. For me in a Mistress, I am looking for someone who will use me sexually as a sub as is my nature. But at the same time I want to develop a more emotional connection with my Mistress as well. Sometimes I'd rather just have us talk about our days instead of doing something physical. I deal with depression issues so I do need someone to care for me and nurture me occasionally. I am not a little nor am I looking for a Mommy. But as the dynamic swings both way I want my Mistress also to view me as one of their best friends and let her know that she can come to me with anything and that I can come to her for anything. I am a cuddler and a hugger even if it’s just digitally, I still like it. I mean don’t get me wrong I love being used and abused sometimes, doing tasks, following rules etc. but I NEED the friendship aspect as well. I’m not clingy or obsessive but I do like daily communication. They key word in there is communication, you must be able to hold a conversation. I know I kind of feel like I’m being bossy, even though that’s not my intent.

As for other aspects race, body type, boob size, I’m not that picky and are not really issues for me as I would choose someone based on who they are as a person, not how they look like. I would like you to think the same way as I am not your pretty boy slave as I am overweight, hairy, and don’t have a very large package. I know those are deal-breakers but I believe in being up-front and honest. The only requirements is that you’re over the age of 18 but below the age of 50 and that you fit the criteria above. Preferences are close to my time zone, not married or attached, and younger than me BUT those are just preferences not requirements I’m pretty easy.

As I have served under many Mistresses, I kind of know what my likes and dislikes are. I am not expectant of all tasks to be in my likes, as I will mold to how my Mistress wants to use me, and I will try to follow all tasks and rules given to me to the best of my abilities. My likes/dislikes/limits list can be pretty extensive and a link can be found in my signature. But as a brief taste, five of my likes are: underwear control, spankings, verbal humiliation (to a point), writing (blogging, kinky homework) and cfnm. Five of my dislikes are: bathroom control, diet/exercise control, baby play, watersports, and messy. Most of my limits are the assumed ones: incest, bestiality, anything that could put me in serious danger etc. I am ok with pictures, but I would like a little trust to be established before I show face in any of them. Also anal is a special issue that would need to be discussed. It's not a limit but it would still need to be discussed if you plan to use it. If anal is a HUGE part of your wants or repertoire...I may not be the right sub for you sadly.

Just a few loose things here and there. I do most of my initial contact through here via pm and private chats in the chat room. But I do a lot of my communications through kik and discord. I also have Skype, e-mail, and texting, the last only being available once a large amount of trust is established. I also live in an apartment by myself so I have a fair amount of privacy. I know there are some issues that I probably haven’t discussed in this ad, and if you have any questions or if I’ve piqued your interest, I’d love to hear from you. And if I’m not what you’re looking for, I wish you the best of luck in your search.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:23 PM   #2
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Lovely ad! Best of luck in your search .

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Advertisements
Kink Talk