Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2017, 11:57 PM   #1
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Default Humiliating dares

Im looking for some risky humiliating dares,

It is a massive turn on knowing I'm humiluating myself or exposing my crossdressing to people I don't know.
The risk of someone I know funding out also turns me on
The risk is s big part so just walk arround town in a dress isnt really it, that's more a punishment, as straight humiliation.
Things like wear a stuffed bra to go shopping but can only cover it with a tee shirt nothing more.
Or buy a particular item in person etc

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 04:27 AM   #2
Unbelievable

A classic one, go to a store and buy a cucumber, and condoms.. Bet you chicken out.. when you've done it I want a picture of the receipt to prove you did it
Unbelievable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:26 AM   #3
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn

Okie dokie, wear a pair of panties, the brightest colour you have, and go to a crowded public place. When you are there, make sure that your panties are peeping out the top of your trousers (so that they're easily visible), then 'drop' something and bend over to pick it up.

LIMITS: permanent, family/friends, public, videos and other people.
LIKES: humilation&degradation, omorashi, mild pain, edging, being called dumb :3

I have some depraved fantasies.. broken little girl
I will attempt pretty much every dare within my limits.

~ please verbally humiliate me in my pms... it turns me on ~
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 01:40 PM   #4
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thanks guys I'll give these a go

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 08-06-2017, 02:17 PM   #5
angelaporter11

Once it's dark out where you live, I want you to walk to the next neighborhood over from where you live so you are somewhat anonymous.

Once you get there, I want you to take off all of your clothes (shoes and all), put your house keys and phone in your shoes. Put everything in a nice neat pile on the side of the road (no hiding it).

Then I want you to walk about 7-10 min in one direction with your hands by your side and turn around and walk back. No covering up and no leaving the road if people walk / drive by you (unless it's a cop then run for it).

Pray your stuff is still there when you get back

Report back once your done lol good luck!
angelaporter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 02:43 PM   #6
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the dare, I'll gave a think about where I could do it. I'm not sure where I could go that would be safe. Sounds challenging

Add days in lingerie
Old 08-06-2017, 02:45 PM   #7
angelaporter11

if you live in the city it will be hard... if it's the burbs, should be a piece of cake
angelaporter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 02:48 PM   #8
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I'll. Report back once I've had a chance to do it

Add days in lingerie
Old 08-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #9
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Hey guys, tried these.

I failed at the first one and did bottle it, couldn't bring myself to just buy those on their own. With some other shopping maybe but couldn't manage it on their own

For,the second one I did this while,shopping for above, kept some low jeans on with panties pulled up so everytime I bent over/down my panties were uncovered. Felt kind of humuliating but a real turn on as well

The third one I couldn't do, being naked arround here isn't possible and to much risk of getting the wrong kind of attention so not really safe. I replaced it with going out in bra and panties for 10 mins instead. That was so worrying that I might get seen

Add days in lingerie

Advertisements
Kink Talk