Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2017, 06:04 PM   #1
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Default Please help make my silly slopstacle course

Hello all I tried this once before with little success but I hoping this time I have more luck so please post your ideas for messy/silly obstacles I could make/buy

Also I'm currently looking for somebody with daring enough to take me on in a new and improved dare off I've come up with so if anybody is interested in tha please pm me

Thanks In advance sb

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:08 PM   #2
imakikmaster

Ok here is on get a kiddy pool and on the day before you set up the course start peeing in it once full for the obstacle you must put a line at where the top of the pee is then get in and you must empty back down to that line by either drinking or sucking up and spitting out
imakikmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:21 PM   #3
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Balloon Smash:
Items:
  • Balloons (atleast 10)
  • Handcuffs
  • Messy Liquids
  • Leg Restraint (Optional)

Take your balloons and fill them all with different mixtures of your mess. Make sure you have a variety of sizes once filled, although the fuller the easier this will be. Before you tie your balloons off, put the handcuff key in one at random.

Tie up all the balloons and go somewhere you can make a mess. Put your balloons on the floor and jumble them up so you don't know what is in each and which contains the key. Finally bind your legs (optional) and handcuff your hands behind your back. Now, lie on the floor and you must try and break the balloons with your body until you can get the key and release yourself.

Sack Race:
Items:
  • Bin Bag (1/2 used from bin preferred)
  • Messy Items
  • One Piece Swimsuit / Similar
  • Timer

For this dare you will be doing a sack race in a binbag, with some slight additions of course.

To start get your bin bag, and take it somewhere where you have quite a bit of room and space to move at least 10 metres. Fill your bag with as much mess as you can and then put on your 1-piece. When you are ready, get into your bag and start the timer. You must now:
  1. Strip naked and drop swimsuit into the binbag
  2. Hop 10 metres away
  3. Find the 1piece from the bottom of the bag
  4. Put it back on
  5. Hop back

When back at the start, look at your timer. For every 10 seconds it took you, you must stay dressed as you are for an hour.

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES

Last edited by wedgied; 04-19-2017 at 06:28 PM.
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:38 AM   #4
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

I won't be doing the pee one but wegied thank you I will use your ideas

Please keep them coming I'm hoping I can get enough ideas to do this either Saturday or Sunday

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Old 04-21-2017, 04:49 PM   #5
Yipyupyop

Oke lets make a good obstacle course

First start at your shower/bathub there you step into 3 kinds of messes then your going to gunge yourself in the bathtub with slime and mud

Second go to bedroom crawl under the bed where pies are.

Third walk downstairs and do the balloon thing but then without key and the locks

Fourth go outside for a showere with a garden hose

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 05:58 PM   #6
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

This next pair of tasks is clown themed. I want you to put on makeup, a wig, a red nose, and whatever silly clown outfit you can think of. Be sure to include rubber boots.

For the first task, I want you to get two buckets and fill one of them with ice water. Place the other one 10 feet away. I want you to fill your rubber boots with ice water from the first bucket, walk over to the second bucket, then dump the water in your boots into the second bucket. Repeat until you move all of the water. If you lose more than 1/5 of the water or take longer than 20 minutes, to finish up, you have lost the challenge. Pick up the second bucket and dump all of that ice water over your head.

For the second task, you will need two tables, 5 whipped cream pies, and 5 cherries with stems. Put all 5 cherries out on one table and the whipped cream pies on a table 10 feet away. Put your hands behind your back, pick up each of the cherries one at a time by the stem with your teeth, and move them to the pies on the other table. When you put a cherry on a pie it must be in the center of the pie, the stem must be facing up, and you must not get any whipped cream on your face. If you fail at any one of these tasks, you must pie yourself in the face with that pie at the end.

Now, let's see if anyone else can help participate with the clown theme.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:42 PM   #7
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
This next pair of tasks is clown themed. I want you to put on makeup, a wig, a red nose, and whatever silly clown outfit you can think of. Be sure to include rubber boots.

For the first task, I want you to get two buckets and fill one of them with ice water. Place the other one 10 feet away. I want you to fill your rubber boots with ice water from the first bucket, walk over to the second bucket, then dump the water in your boots into the second bucket. Repeat until you move all of the water. If you lose more than 1/5 of the water or take longer than 20 minutes, to finish up, you have lost the challenge. Pick up the second bucket and dump all of that ice water over your head.

For the second task, you will need two tables, 5 whipped cream pies, and 5 cherries with stems. Put all 5 cherries out on one table and the whipped cream pies on a table 10 feet away. Put your hands behind your back, pick up each of the cherries one at a time by the stem with your teeth, and move them to the pies on the other table. When you put a cherry on a pie it must be in the center of the pie, the stem must be facing up, and you must not get any whipped cream on your face. If you fail at any one of these tasks, you must pie yourself in the face with that pie at the end.

Now, let's see if anyone else can help participate with the clown theme.
Thank you that's more like it please keep them coming

Old 04-23-2017, 04:31 AM   #8
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

For the next task you are going to need:
  • 12 Eggs
  • 12 cups of Flour
You must fill a bath with cold water, put the eggs in a different room and the flour in a third room.

You must put on a 1-piece swimsuit / similar. Start by going to the flour and putting a cup down your swimsuit, you must then run to the eggs and crack one down your swimsuit and finally you must go to the bath and get in and soak yourself, you must then head back to the flour to start the cycle again. Repeat till you have used all 12 eggs and cups of flour. For every minute over 15 minutes it takes you, you must remain wearing the messy swimsuit for 1 hour.
Enjoy!

(Post 2/3)

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:11 PM   #9
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

You will need to get a large bucket of cake batter slime. You then stir in 30 ping pong balls. You have two minutes on the clock to get out as many ping pong balls as you can using only your mouth. For each on left in the bucket, you have to fill your bra and panties with a tin of treacle.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:22 PM   #10
useme_messme

Put together 7 shaving cream pies. In the bottom of one will be a penny. let your sister pie you in the face with them until you find the penny. Don't tell her which one has the penny. Any left over pies may be returned to her face in retribution IF she says it is okay. If not... sorry, you get all 7 pies anyway!

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to useme_messme for this post:
Old 05-12-2017, 05:22 AM   #11
Monkeywrench

Make yourself the slopsticle course

The contestants are a chocolate eclair, a donut, a half filled water ballon.

They have to pass under your clothes at the neck and continue all the way down. Eteee. Your clothes and your skin until they come out at the bottom.

Let me know if you want suggestions for clothes or more contestants.

Dislikes: Humiliation, disgusting, messy, sissyfication, human toiletification, ass to mouth, hidden public

I don't have a small dick, I have a big clitty. So let me suck real dicks please

Kik: andrewcarstein
Monkeywrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:42 AM   #12
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Thanks everyone please keep the ideas coming I think if I get a few more good ones it will be ready and I can start getting the supplies I'll need

Old 05-13-2017, 08:11 AM   #13
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Get some marshmallow fluff to stick the clown wig to your head, put the marshmallow fluff on your real hair and put the wig over it

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:50 PM   #14
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Copy this video and use their obstacles as part of yours:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqOJ_MYj1w0
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:16 PM   #15
iainecgunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
Hello all I tried this once before with little success but I hoping this time I have more luck so please post your ideas for messy/silly obstacles I could make/buy

Also I'm currently looking for somebody with daring enough to take me on in a new and improved dare off I've come up with so if anybody is interested in tha please pm me

Thanks In advance sb
Let's go with the sillier the better!

You'll need wellies part filled with something gloopy - porridge should work. From a seated position you have to move balloons (they can be measured filled) from in front of you to behind without turning! (You can of course lean back flat) boots to be topped up should any of the contents escape.

Hmmm jelly can be quite silly. Slip into a one-piece swimsuit and drop in a nicely set jelly. You have to coax it around the swimsuit and out of the opposite side to where it entered, so if you drop it in the front you have to get it out of the rear and ideally at the highest point.

The jelly game can be adapted to other outfits, so that pink catsuit lends itself to a right arm to left leg with peanut butter and right leg to left arm with jam.

For just a bit of daftness do a simple aerobic workout - there's bound to be a suitable one on YouTube - for daftness your gym Lycra should be filled with foam.

Fill balloons with a mix of things, some water some mess, fix a pin to a clown nose. Lying on your back, wearing the nose and with your hands restrained, pick up the balloons with your feet and pop them on the pin, the aim is to find three water filled ones!
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk