Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-04-2017, 03:55 AM   #1
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Denial Journey

OK
So wunnolf thought it might be nice to let everyone in on her denial time. Now this wasn't sire's idea. But he did allow it. On Sunday wunnolf was so horny from her 3 edges that day that it kinda went to her brain.
She sent a message to sire asking or begging him (depending on how you look at it) to deny her until her Vacation in May. He agreed.
So this is going to be where wunnolf posts thoughts and events leading up to that first weekend.
-----
Days Left - 31
Rules-
No panties
3 edges per day while at work

Wunnolf hopes you enjoy reading about her time. She will try and update this every day so you all can read it.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Okay so Sire has said that on days that wunnolf isn't working that she must do 15 edges instead of 3.
Point number 2 - Wunnolf thought she would share with you all the message that she sent to sire yesterday about exactly what she wants. it was rather poetic and nice she thinks. (this was right after he made the rule about no panties being on)
But wunnolf guesses that is what she wanted.
to squirm and be horny
to be in pain and wanting more
to be teased and begging for release
to be told NO and ordered to ice her clit
Some may think its strange to ask for this. But when its something that you want and when denial shows caring it is really nice.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-04-2017, 04:20 PM   #3
sir sam
Distinguished Member

How nice.
Mhhh,
Maybe your sir will do you the favour of making it longer.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:27 PM   #4
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
How nice.
Mhhh,
Maybe your sir will do you the favour of making it longer.
wunnolf really hopes not. Though he did mention that before wunnolf had begged him for denial that he was about to give her an oword. But since she wanted denial that she would regret asking whatever that means. Though extending it through that weekend wouldn't be nice. Want at least one full one during that.
oh Wednesday and 30 days. Today wunnolf had 50 spanks from her hair brush on her pussy 25 with the back then 25 with the front. This was kind of a punishment for wunnolf doing something sire doesn't like. But the first 25 hurt the second set of 25 hurt too but also didn't help wunnolf as she got horny. Then it was work and 3 edges. These aren't helping some days. They come too quickly and wunnolf had to be ultra careful not to go over.
Sometimes she wishes sire would order her to wear her belt to work. It would make it so much easier. But can't do that. Need to be horny and that is what sire is doing.
But it is night time so wunnolf going to curl up and get some sleep. Tomorrow is one less day but Thursday brings so many more edges.
Oh and Thursday also brings Miss Lucy's torment unless wunnolf has time for 2 extra edges. But also have a few other PM dares to get done.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 04-04-2017 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Changing colour
Old 04-05-2017, 05:03 PM   #5
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Red face Wednesday

Wednesday
Days remaining 30
Today's edges were hard wunnolf is getting super horny so spread them out through the work day helped a bit.
The 3 edges that wunnolf owes Miss Lucy as her torment as well as 5 normal edges and a torment pm dares that need to be done. It will be a busy horny day. Also with being off work tomorrow it means 15 normal edges from sire.
----
Today sire and wunnolf talked - (2 things were discussed)
1. After wunnolf told sire Sir Sam had posted something he talked about wanting to know but as always Wunnolf did tell him and he seemed to agree somewhat. So this might be longer. Though wunnolf has begged to be able to have an oword for that weekend.
2. The possible that there might be a new toy being added to wunnolf's collection. For sire to use on wunnolf occasion. It's something that will be painful but fun.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 04-06-2017 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:20 AM   #6
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Cool Thursday - 29 days

So ...
Yesterday wunnolf forgot to post. But here is the report -
Thursday was a meeting then it was shopping. Had a very fun time. Got an egg and a new dildo. Then came home.
15 edges from the day, then 3 tiger ones. And 40 min of torment it was hard because wunnolf had issues staying still from the painful edges.
After a bit sire had wunnolf put her new egg in and slowly turn the speed dial and hold it on high for 1 min before going back to slow and doing it again.
Then tried the dildo a bit.
Ending the night with more edges as 25 edges from giving sire edges in his thread. He needs some more wunnolf thinks unfortunately she isn't allowed to add any.

---------
So sire has wunnolf training her ass now. She has to take her inflatable plug and put it in then pump it until it hurts then wait 20 mins. Wunnolf have to do it for the next 10 days.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-07-2017, 07:33 AM   #7
trenho
getDare Devil

.................very good

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:34 PM   #8
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Friday 28 days

Friday ...
So it was a busy day. In the morning Wunnolf did her anal training and got the assignment. Then went to work. The 3 edges were okay ... but they are making wunnolf more and more horny.
The anal training will continue tomorrow on day 2. Sire keeps threatening to give her more edges. These 28 days can't go fast enough.

But even when the weekend comes sire hasn't guaranteed that wunnolf will be able to have owords. Begging for denial may back fire on wunnolf.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 04-08-2017, 06:58 AM   #9
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Saturday AM

Okay time for a quick update.
Did the anal training this morning and well it made wunnolf super horny. Made it all the way to 6ish pumps and lasted the 20 minutes so really happy about that. Now work and wunnolf's ass feels empty.
Talked to sire about some odd sleeping arrangement for Friday night. We will see what can be done. Will do the best wunnolf can to keep everyone up to date as how that will be happening. Feel free if wunnolf knows you to give him suggestions.
Off to work. Hope everyone has a good rest of the day.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares

Last edited by eevee.velvet; 04-08-2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old 04-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #10
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Red face Saturday PM

Work time ...
edges were horrible they made wunnolf ultra horny at work. It's getting faster and faster for wunnolf to get to the edge. Not going over is hard but the desire to stay denied wins over the need for pleasure.
Also the fact that sire will give wunnolf pain on Friday is the best idea. Can hardly wait for that day.

There are 27 days left until her trip to fun weekend. It's time to start making wunnolf really horny each and every day pretty please sire ... wunnolf wants to be so horny that she has trouble thinking. To when her pussy wants something in it but unable to be allowed to put anything in. Only able to touch to edge which should be done before bed and when first wake up.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-10-2017, 03:09 AM   #11
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Sunday
Wunnolf had a bit of an opsie in the morning. After going to the gym wunnolf needed to get all clean and ready for work. Unfortunately wunnolf was also really horny and decided to edge 3 times while in the shower.
When she got out she told sire about it and he made wunnolf put on her belt.

With the belt on its a punishment this time. No matter how much wunnolf wanted to touch she couldn't do that. While at work she was able to ignore it unfortunately she only worked until 4pm.
So when home did a few things then dinner. When wunnolf got home she did her anal training that she needed to get done. It's getting easier little by little. But this time it was a little more blushy for wunnolf.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-10-2017, 09:24 AM   #12
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
But this time it was a little more blushy for wunnolf.
why? describe it

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #13
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
why? describe it
If wunnolf must.
It started out as normal. Lubing up the plug (Wunnolf still has to add a lot of lube) then when she was about to attach the pump he said no. (The he is a friend of wunnolf's who was on the other end of the webcam).
Following this he told wunnolf to put on sweats and go get some water for the night. Walking around with the plug in and the tube hanging down her leg. It was slightly embarrassing time. Wunnolf made sure to do it quickly. When she returned to her room and was safely behind the closed door she removed her pants. Asking to start to pump it up. He agreed and allowed wunnolf to pump it very slowly. Doing one and then counting to 15 before doing another one. It was painfully slow. But after 8 pumps wunnolf was allowed to start the timer. The 20 minutes ticked by slowly. At the 15 min mark Wunnolf started complaining that it wasn't nice. He told her she was almost there and quitting now was useless and a waste of time. So she stuck with it. Wunnolf was super happy to hear the timer go off. But this time it was slowly let the air put. Then slowly remove it. Wunnolf had been forbidden to have a gag in so this was hard. If wunnolf is alone she will pull it out slow. But there were people here and moaning could be heard quite easily.
Wunnolf was very grateful that no one heard her but the entire experience left wunnolf super blushy and didn't help with her horniness.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-10-2017, 05:33 PM   #14
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Monday - 25 days

The belt came off this morning. It was a bit of a relief. Wunnolf was happy to touch again but was careful.
She knew that sire didn't allow touching except for the 3 edges while at work so no touching until then.
Busy day at work today lead wunnolf to only being able to do 2 of the 3 edges, (just couldn't slip away again). So sire said 3 more after dinner. With dinner taking time to cook Wunnolf was able to do them before dinner.
3 fast nice edges. Wunnolf is getting good at stopping. Though groans can be heard as desire really begins to form. Wanting an oword but wanting to stay denied because it will make the trip so much better. Caught between desires as each one wants to win the battle. But sire controls wunnolf's oword and wunnolf asked and begged him to deny her access to them until her trip. And that is what he's doing. He seems to be enjoying it. Anal training was done in the morning solo. Honestly nothing special about it today
Hope everyone had a good day.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #15
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tuesday - 24 days

Alright really quick update before bedtime.
The edges are getting tougher. Am spreading them out as much as possible through the day. But it's hard. Wunnolf is fighting with herself about stopping its a constant battle when edging. Just one more touch and wunnolf could go over but all the hard work leading up to this would end.
Anal training BLAH ... that's what wunnolf says about that.
Friday sire has promised some fun and wunnolf is really looking forward to it. As it should be an interesting day. Not to mention the possible 15 edges that will need to be done that day.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk