Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-17-2017, 10:19 AM   #196
CSasha
Oracle

I vote for joe89 being allowed to leave.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 10:23 AM   #197
CSasha
Oracle

And for everyone else than joe89 still in:

I give you 10 edges or 1 full orgasm (choose whatever you like) while playing in an action or real time online game match. You are only allowed to use the game controls while you are wet or your cock is hard or your ass is juicy or you have another significant physical sign of being totally aroused. You are only allowed to edge while you are alive in the match (your character, avatar, ship, tank, plane, base, persona or whatever). If you chose to go for the full orgasm and anybody is asking what you are doing there or are afk or aren't playing or are so bad, you have to stop immediately and honestly tell them.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 01-17-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:14 AM   #198
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

roll a dice to decide which spoiler you get.

1)
Spoiler:
40 spanks

2)
Spoiler:
20 spanks 1 ruined

3)
Spoiler:
1 orgasm 5 edges

4)
Spoiler:
2 ruined

5)
Spoiler:
10 edges

6)
Spoiler:
5 edges 1 ruined

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #199
joe89
Distinguished Member

As im out now i can give you tasks :

Flip a coin:

Heads:

Spoiler:
20 Spanks and 1 ruined

Tails:

Spoiler:
5 edges and 1 orgasm

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:26 AM   #200
joe89
Distinguished Member

As no one replies, two ruined

Likes: Edging, Orgasm Controll, Bets, Games, ruined orgasms, Female celeb tasks

Dislikes: "hard" Pain, CBT, light pain

Limits:Family, Anal, Public, Messy, pee/scat, humping, forced joining threads, crossdressíng, pics, bondage, cornertime, commando

PM-Dares
joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 05:46 AM   #201
CSasha
Oracle

For everyone still in:

If you ever licked a real pussy, have an orgasm on me.
If you never licked a real pussy but licked an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you never licked a real pussy or an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight but at least have seen a real pussy in real life, then have 40 spanks on me in any way you like.
If you never licked a real pussy or an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight or have seen a real pussy in real life but you own a fleshlight, or a fuck doll or anything in between, then it's 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If you never licked a real pussy or an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight or have seen a real pussy in real life or own a fleshlight, or a fuck doll or anything in between, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.

Have fun

My pronouns are it/its

Last edited by CSasha; 01-18-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:40 AM   #202
Gamer1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
I vote to stop joe89 from leaving.

For everyone else:
Edge 5 times and have a ruined orgasm, all while looking at pictures of feet.
I did this task...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe89 View Post
As im out now i can give you tasks :

Flip a coin:

Heads:

Spoiler:
20 Spanks and 1 ruined

Tails:

Spoiler:
5 edges and 1 orgasm
...and this one. I got heads on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
roll a dice to decide which spoiler you get.

1)
Spoiler:
40 spanks

2)
Spoiler:
20 spanks 1 ruined

3)
Spoiler:
1 orgasm 5 edges

4)
Spoiler:
2 ruined

5)
Spoiler:
10 edges

6)
Spoiler:
5 edges 1 ruined
From this one I did the 5 edges and enjoyed the orgasm I rolled. Thank you for this.

Quote:
Sorry that I didn't answer before. I just try to keep them until I got a batch to post about.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Everything not on the list is either alright or a dislike.

Last edited by Gamer1337; 01-18-2017 at 09:14 AM.
Gamer1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #203
Gamer1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
And for everyone else than joe89 still in:

I give you 10 edges or 1 full orgasm (choose whatever you like) while playing in an action or real time online game match. You are only allowed to use the game controls while you are wet or your cock is hard or your ass is juicy or you have another significant physical sign of being totally aroused. You are only allowed to edge while you are alive in the match (your character, avatar, ship, tank, plane, base, persona or whatever). If you chose to go for the full orgasm and anybody is asking what you are doing there or are afk or aren't playing or are so bad, you have to stop immediately and honestly tell them.
I just did this while playing a round of Smite. I decided to go with the 10 edges. Fortunately it was a short game and I was done with the edges within 10 minutes.

Quote:
Then I had the 2 ruined orgasms. Thank you for these.

Quote:
For everyone still in:

If you ever licked a real pussy, have an orgasm on me.
If you never licked a real pussy but licked an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight, then have 10 edges or a ruined orgasm.
If you never licked a real pussy or an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight but at least have seen a real pussy in real life, then have 40 spanks on me in any way you like.
If licked a real pussy or an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight or have seen a real pussy in real life but you own a fleshlight, or a fuck doll or anything in between, then it's 20 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.
If licked a real pussy or an asshole or a fake pussy or a doll pussy or a fleshlight or have seen a real pussy in real life or own a fleshlight, or a fuck doll or anything in between, then it's 40 spanks with the most solid object suitable for spanking yourself as strong, fast and merciless as you can.

Have fun
Inbetween I did 10 edges from this task. But I guess since there are multiple phrases right, I have to do them as well, which would be another 60 spanks with the most solid object suitable as strong, fast and merciless as I can.

Likes: Tasks involving My Toys and Clothes, Game-Like Dares, Petplay, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Light to Medium Pain, Orgasm Control (but no Denial)

Limits: Extreme Pain, Pics/Cam, Public/Semipublic, Family/Friends, Scat, Pee, Messy, Wedgies, Long Denial and Long-term Dares (except for simple rules, else max. 1-2 hours)

Old 01-18-2017, 02:49 PM   #204
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1337 View Post
Inbetween I did 10 edges from this task. But I guess since there are multiple phrases right, I have to do them as well, which would be another 60 spanks with the most solid object suitable as strong, fast and merciless as I can.
If I am not mistaken, the phrases shoukd exclude each other, so the 10 edges for you should be it. At least that's what I intended.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-18-2017, 02:52 PM   #205
prop

hope its not too late to join the party dont have an owner

Limits: Illegal, blood, scat, extreme pain, permanent, some anal, friends, family, face pictures

18/m/straight/UK

Looking for a Skype/KIK mistress pm me or add me on KIK if your interested

KIK: alex.woods421

Edges 40/140

My dick code; http://dickcode.creativerobot.co/?c=...40842_27-6-117
prop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:26 PM   #206
Gamer1337

Quote:
If I am not mistaken, the phrases shoukd exclude each other, so the 10 edges for you should be it. At least that's what I intended.
I thought so as well, but you somehow wrote "If licked" instead of "If you never licked". Good thing I didn't do it, yet.

Old 01-18-2017, 04:09 PM   #207
Gamer1337

I'm sorry, but I accidentally had an orgasm that was not on my list. As soon as I realized that I went too far, I ruined the orgasm.
I really shouldn't masturbate when I'm not allowed to cum in any way.

Old 01-18-2017, 05:25 PM   #208
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1337 View Post
I'm sorry, but I accidentally had an orgasm that was not on my list. As soon as I realized that I went too far, I ruined the orgasm.
I really shouldn't masturbate when I'm not allowed to cum in any way.
Dirty and bad. But I forgive you.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 01-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #209
Gamer1337

Quote:
Dirty and bad. But I forgive you.
Thank you very much. I'd vote for you as a Royalty anytime.

Old 01-18-2017, 06:01 PM   #210
CSasha
Oracle

Thank you. I appreciate your compliment.

So now for everyone in:

If you have oral penetration, deepthroat or anything else preventing your from deepthroat in your limits, then just have a full orgasm on me.
But if you don't, have 40 spanks, which you can turn into 10 edges for 100 deepthroats with a dildo at least 5" long or a real cock, or you can turn them into a full orgasm for 200 deepthroats with a dildo at least 6" long or a real cock.

Have fun

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
controlled, pleasure