Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-14-2017, 06:02 AM   #1
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Default Corset dares

As a result of a person above dare I'm now trapped in a corset. Thankfully its not my steel waste training corset. It was for a week but a few other people have added to it, which gave me the idea for this thread.

The corset is two sizes to small so really restrictive and uncomfortable , and with moulded and padded FF cups very hard to keep hidden.

I want to get out of it sooner, but begging those that set the dares hasn't worked so the idea of this thread is that people can set me dares to do, for a chance at a reduction in the time trapped. Reports will be here or by pm as people wish

I will try any dares that aren't in my limits, if I fail them the person setting the dare can chose to add days (up to the maximum the reduction chance was ... (so if reduction of 3 days offered max added if I fail is 3)

People can also add one day per post if they wish as a punishment for this begging ... (only once per day and no consecutive posts)

Please give me some dares to help me out of this thin

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:32 AM   #2
maidjay
getDare Sweetheart

If you can wear a buttplug for 24 hours reduce 3 days

Likes. denial, Anal play, xdressing, humiliation, cleaning with tongue, bathroom control,

limits. Shave, video, perminant, public, poop, family, cbt

Rules

PM Dares

kik maidjay
maidjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:58 AM   #3
Onix22

I will add modification to maidjay task:
you have to use water bottle as buttplug if you manage to hold it reduce your sentence by 3 days if it falls out add half of day to your sentence for every failure to hold it.

You can also use buttplug if bottle does not fit, but in that case you have to slightly bigger size bottle to your buttplug and leave it hanging.
Onix22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 07:20 AM   #4
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thank you maidjay for the task ill get a plug in as soon as I'm home. I'm out of the house all day tomorrow so will be interesting to see if I can keep it in that long. I've slept with one in but no longer before

Onix22 I'm afraid I'll not be able to do that, a bottle would mean I couldnt even sit or lay down for 24 hrs, let alone be anywhere public. Can you revise your task?

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-14-2017, 08:01 AM   #5
Onix22

Yes true, this is too much for 24 hours and not fun at all.
So let's make it this way: one hour equals one day reduction time
But also if it falls out during that time you get one day more to your sentence.

If you do this task with your bottom naked reduce your sentence by 1 day for each 15 min of doing this task when you are standing on your legs
This will reduce your task to about 1 hour for 3 days

Same applies to buttplug version but you have to use 1L bottle as weight.
Old 01-14-2017, 08:10 AM   #6
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Thst sound achievable , I'll do the plug version as I don't think I'll get the bottle in. I asume if I drop it in those 15 mins I add a day rather than take one off?

I'll do maidjay dae first so it will be Monday or maybe late Sunday before I can try this

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-14-2017, 08:33 AM   #7
Onix22

Even if it falls out your time is not lost, you just have to add another 15 minutes to your task to compensate for your failure (since 15 minutes equals one day). You can stop it any time you want, but then you will be left with whatever result you have at that moment, or redo task later if your new total time is higher than previous time.

Since you are using buttplug you probably can technically combine both tasks LOL.

Last edited by Onix22; 01-14-2017 at 08:37 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Onix22 for this post:
Old 01-14-2017, 09:57 AM   #8
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

So I've has 5 days added here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...66019&page=115
It's not looking good so far

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-14-2017, 10:01 AM   #9
cooperjess

What's your situation at home? are you living with anyone else?
Old 01-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #10
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

No I live by myself, but family live a few houses away so I have to be careful playing. Indoors only really.

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-14-2017, 10:19 AM   #11
cooperjess

That's fine. For now, the corset is all you're allowed to wear. For each dare you do (here or elsewhere) you're allowed to reclaim one individual piece of clothing to wear over it. Socks and shoes are included. You'd best get busy if you want to be leaving the house.

If you have to leave or get visitors before you've earned enough clothes back, you can; but add another week to your time in the corset.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #12
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Oh that's seriously cruel of you and no chance of a reduction even ?

I'll get on with it as soon as im home from work

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-14-2017, 10:24 AM   #13
cooperjess

You'll get reductions from the dares, no? Just a bit of incentive :p
Old 01-14-2017, 10:27 AM   #14
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

I hope so I've a few to do from.from other threads that sound get me a few bits of clothing back but no reductions for them

Add days in lingerie
Old 01-14-2017, 12:53 PM   #15
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

So to make some progress,

First task via pm was to take a pic in my corset and send to a member. Done that just waiting to find where to send it
Next was to cuff my hands and edge twice by humping things in my panties, that was from another dare but done that now
Third I've just done was to be outside two mins, thst was so cold it's silly
Those done I've now got corset, panties, shoes and trousers.
Next outstanding one is a 10 min drive crossdress ed so going to do that now
Then I'll get myself plugged to do maidjay task

Add days in lingerie

Advertisements
Kink Talk