Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2016, 01:00 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Help Me With Video Games?

I’m not sure if this is in the right section and if it isn’t, mods please move it. Also please read this whole thing as I am looking for something specific.

I have an addiction and while it isn’t detrimental, I would like someone to help me with it. I’m really only looking for one person, but I will take multiple although I’m not entirely sure how it would work. My addiction is video games. I honestly have too many that I start but don’t beat/complete, and I’m looking for someone to help me with this but add a sexual spin on to it as well. It’s kind of difficult to explain but I’ll try my best. Also I will say I am a 30 year old bi white male. I know that may hurt my chances but if I didn’t specify this I can almost gurantee that someone would ask me to stick up a Wiimote up my pussy…which I don’t have.

Basically what I’m asking is for someone to assign specific goals for me to reach in video games until I eventually beat/complete them. A goal could be reach this stage by the end of the week. There can be a rewards/punishment system. I do expect to get punished if I do not meet a specific goal. The reward could be given by you or it could just be the satisfaction that I completed the goal and am getting through my massive library or incompletion. At the same time you can assign rules or tasks to go along with the goals. Examples could be, “You must be completely naked while playing a game” or “every time x happens in the game I want you to edge.” I hope everyone is still with me. There are a few things I want from this person though.
-
-Be reasonable. Keep in mind that these goals must be realistic. You cannot expect me to complete a 40+ hour RPG in one day. At the same time you cannot say complete Dark Souls without getting hit. I don’t own Dark Souls but if you know games then you know what I mean. Try to keep the goals grounded in reality but at the same time make them challenging.

-Have a knowledge of, or be willing to research, Nintendo games. Most of my gaming library ranges from the NES up to the Wii U So you must have some knowledge in the Nintendo universe as most of the games I have yet to complete are some of Nintendo’s most famous IP’s. I feel it would be easier to assign goals/rules/and tasks if you knew the conditions of those games.

-Be understanding. I do have a life outside of video games. I have a job, I have friends I hang out with, a sub to take care of etc. So be understanding if I’m sick or if I just simply do not have time to invest into a goal if circumstances come up. Also I have a link to my likes and limits in my signature.

-Be reliable and stick with it. I would really like someone who is devoted to this and will stick with it. I am looking for something long-term and not a just a one time deal. Like I said this is an addiction and I have a long of titles I need motivation to complete. I won’t flake I expect you not to as well.

Now keep in mind that this is not an actual D/s thing. I am expecting rules and tasks to be related to a game I have yet to complete in some way. Punishments/rewards are an exception. Now granted, I would prefer a woman to do this but due to the fact that I feel this is a more guy-centric request (no sexism offense meant by that) I realize that if anyone does choose to pursue in helping me with this it is more likely going to be a guy and I’m ok with that. Now like in my D/s ads I may not pick the first person to respond to me, but rather I will pick the right person (or people) that I feel is best for this.

If interested please send me a pm with your age, gender and a little bit about you as well as any questions you may have about this as I may not have been completely clear. Also if you could tell me what types of games you’re into mostly, as that may help me pick someone more inclined to my gaming style. I will say that the majority of my communication would be best suited to kik, but if you do not have that e-mail or pming over here would work too.

If you made it this far, thanks for taking the time to read this, and hopefully I will find someone to help me with this in the near future.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 11:46 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Hey man. Good luck for sure. I'd love to help, but I understand the length of time and devotion and I cannot provide that. I know a lot about how most video games work especially console games. I can maybe help out in shorter terms though or specific games, but cannot do a ton. I too have a life and that limits my time everywhere though I've got my own console game addiction right now too, lol.

Anyways. I know you'll find someone good to fill this role.

Have fun!

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 10:35 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Update

I have recently modified this so that the level of commitment I am looking for doesn't scare people off. While I would still like something like that I have made it an option so that if people do want to participate with this they still can but not on such a grand scale. I have recently made a blog entry which you can go to by clicking here. Here you will see every game on my list that I need to beat/complete and if you would like to go on a lesser scale by selecting one or a few games to help me with, I can register you to said game. Obviously, I would like you to keep the same qualities in my original post be realistic, understanding etc. but do not expect you to devote the huge amount of time that I was originally looking for. If you are interested in taking on the idea of coming up with goals/rules to help me complete a game, shoot me a pm or respond on here or on my blog and I will register you on the list, even if you want to remain anonymous. This will also be a first-come, first-serve deal the person who responds to a certain game first gets the opportunity of coming up with goals/rules for the game. Also if there is a huge influx the rules/goals will be taken in the order they are given, if it becomes too overwhelming for me but I will let you know if that becomes a problem.

Anyway if you do choose to help me with video games I thank you in advance and hope to find some people to help me with this.

Click here!

Old 08-20-2016, 09:28 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Another Update

Posting a little update on this even though I don't think this will attract anymore. Once again please read the second post by me in this request as a long commitment is no longer required. I am ok with you just helping me through one game and then signing off. However, a bump does require some new information so here we go.
On the blog entry (link in the second entry) pertaining to this I do update new games when they come into my collection. There is a large emphasis on Wario games with Warioland 2, Warioland 3, and Wario Land: Shake It! all being added. Also with the inclusion of Shulk Xenoblade Chronicles has also come into the selection. I do realize that this is a very large undertaking as it's open-ended. Pokémon: Red Rescue Team and Mario Party 10 are also new for this month. Do any of these pique your interest, maybe this next one will.

I just got Wi-Fi for my apartment a couple days ago, only a year late right. And as such I also just got Super Mario Maker. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has this popular game. If you created some levels that you'd like me to try include the code or stage name in a pm and I'll try it out, especially if you put a sexual twist on me trying it out. Keep in mind though I'm not the best video game player so if you create a Kaizo like level...yeah. Anyway you do that I'll leave some comment on your level or pm you back with my thoughts.

Also keep in mind just because these are new games you can select them. Like I said kind of futile but thought it was worth a shot just to bump this with some new information.

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk