Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-27-2015, 10:01 PM   #1
psychesupernova

Male 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in US (chat slave)

20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in US (chat slave)

About Me:
Hi everyone! I'm Chris. I made this account in April, but I've mostly been a lurker around here. I'm 20 years old and I live in New Orleans. I'm caring, understanding, and fun to talk to. I spend a lot of my spare time writing, playing guitar and listening to music, gaming, and web-browsing. Music is most important to me out of all of my hobbies. My favorite bands include but are not limited to: Muse, CHVRCHES, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Nirvana, Twenty One Pilots, and Florence + The Machine. (This is really unnecessary but music takes up almost all of my time so it's kinda worth mentioning if you want to know me.)

What I'm Looking For:
I'm a first-timer to any BDSM experience. First thing's first; I don't want a strict master. I'm looking for someone who's more than just a sex robot (that sounds stupid, but you get the point). Someone who acts like a human and who cares is ideal. If I have a dominant who's encouraging, helpful, and especially laid-back with loose control, then I'm more likely to actually benefit and be trained. I don't want a long term relationship, though if I feel comfortable with you, I'll consider. A relationship that'll last a month or so is fine.
Another thing worth mentioning is that I'm primarily looking for a mistress. I'm heteroflexible. I've only ever been with women, but recently, I'm finding myself to be more open towards men.
Lastly, type and speak properly and not like a caveman that's been suddenly exposed to a keyboard.

Things I Like and Want to Explore Further:
Anal - Anal is probably my favorite thing ever. I have an enema fetish, and I'm also into gaping. I absolutely love the feeling of it, and would not object to anything anal. Above all, I want someone who can train me anally and help me become more loose, possibly to the point in which I'll be able to fist myself. I also love finding odd things to insert (as long as they're safe. Safety is my utmost priority)
Bondage - This is something I'm not very experienced in. I've hogtied and frogtied myself multiple times, but that's about it. I enjoy being helpless and immobilized, and I love the feeling of humiliation that comes along with it.
Humiliation/Degradation - Again, I'm not experienced with this. I think I'd enjoy being called humiliating names and doing dares that rather degrading and embarassing. Writing humiliating words on myself (as long as I can conceal it) sounds fun too. I'm not opposed to being teased and verbally degraded.
Pain - Pain would mostly be reserved to punishments. I've done a bit of spanking here and there, but I don't do it too much because I live with others and I'm sure they'd be able to hear it. Nipple torture is also something worth exploring. I'm open to things like ice and toothpaste. I don't like CBT, however. So, I'm into light to moderate pain. Nothing heavy.
Orgasm Control/Denial - One of my favorite things to do is edge for so long only to be denied. I don't want to be in chastity for long periods of time, but I'm comfortable with being denied for a week tops.
Other? - I'd be cool with a lot of other things that you may suggest. I don't have any specifics, but if they come up, I'll try it.

Toys
I have a few household objects that I use as dildos, one actual dildo, and a butt plug. I have one pair of handcuffs, an assortment of belts, and rope. I don't really want to spend money on sex toys, so I tend to just use stuff I can find around my house.

My Limits
Scat
Watersports
Pedophilia
Incest
Public/Social Suicide
Ageplay
Pictures/Webcam - Now, this may be the point in which many close this ad and look at others. I don't want to do pics, and I have no interest in ever doing them. It doesn't matter if it's a face pic, a body pic, or even a pic of toys/objects. I don't do them, and there's no way of convincing me otherwise. Sorry.
Daily Rules

Well look at you, you made it through all of this! If you're feelin' pretty serious, then PM me on getDare or message me on Skype at tomorrowgentlyweeps. I'm almost always in the Truth or Dare chat so feel free to hit me up there, if you see me. If you message me, tell me a bit about yourself and mention this ad. Message me if you have any questions, too.

If you're in the US, then great. If you're in CST, that's even better. I play at night 99.9% of the time, and it's usually on weekends (though I'm not opposed to playing during the week. I just don't have a lot of time to)

Also, here's my BDSM test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=618883. If you have one and are interested, send me it.

Okay, that wraps it all up. I'm looking forward to replies (I spent way too much time writing this to have the thread go cold and die). Talk to you soon?
Old 12-12-2015, 10:41 PM   #2
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Nice ad. Deserves a bump.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
Old 12-29-2015, 09:33 PM   #3
psychesupernova

Hi everyone!

I met a master and we played for a few nights, but he suddenly disappeared. So, I'm still looking for a master/mistress. My taste has skewed slightly towards wanting a master a little more than a mistress. Also, I would like to start out relaxed, and then as our relationship builds, get more strict and harsh.

UPDATED BDSM TEST:http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1165445

Well, that's it. I'm looking forward to a reply.

Here's my advertisement (looking for a mistress/master)

PM SUFFER and you can give me a number (up to 100) and I will edge that many times before I cum next.

My BDSM test: http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1165445

Loves:
Anal, femdom, enemas, edging, humiliation, bondage, body-writing

Punishments: Ice, spanking, nipple torture, wax

Limits: Pictures, incest, pedophilia, scat, piss, extreme pain, public

Last edited by psychesupernova; 12-29-2015 at 10:29 PM. Reason: forgot to add it

Advertisements
Kink Talk