Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
Kenssxd

Male 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hey there ...
First things first idk why but it won't let me change my age ... I'm 18 not 19 .. Maybe it's just my phone's browser..
So I'm been on here for quite some time and I'm looking for a obidient sub .. I'm looking for a serious long term relationship please ..

Basic Info
Height:*around 6ft
Weight:*50 kg
Eye Color:*Black
Hair Color:*Black
Body Type:*Athletic and skinny (basketball)
I'm one of those considered "topper" in school though tbh I'm not. I'm a logical person. I'm understanding, and I'm respectful to those who deserve it.
I'm many much into animes and sketching. I spend my free time sketching anime characters and kind of blogging on Instagram. I'm also into books. I prefer reading books with logic and mystery. My favorite writer is Dan Brown

Dominant Side
I learnt about BDSM a couple of years ago. It started out as simple innocent videos on Youtube, such as tie-up challenges and the such. I found out what fetishes were, etc. Later down the road I discovered some fetishes I had, mostly related to BDSM. These are, but not limited to:
Leggings (Yoga Pants), and Miniskirts and stuff.
So, while I believe I have a vast knowledge of the BDSM lifestyle, I don't have any practical hands-on experience.
I like total control over my sub .. I might call her names but I'm that kind of person that might love her too .. Maybe
I'm too hard on you cause I want you to be the best ~ Master Ken

Important

All communicationionionion will be done through Kik only.

Pictures

I know post people are hesitant about posting pics over the internet and I respect those feelings. Whatever it is you will have to atleast share simple pictures as required to prove that you're what you say you are.
Then we can wait till me know each other better
But yes I expect to develop a feeling of trust and you must be able to trust me with your pictures.

Interested...
Simply, send me a PM with as much information as possible.To give you some ideas of what you should include, you could see the "About me" part right above.
I'll respond to your message as soon as possible.
Looking forward to getting replies and hopefully end up finding the right sub.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #2
Ashely1233

Nice ad, youd probably get more replies if you added your likes as a dom

Likes: bladder control, obedience, hidden public, verbal humiliation

Dislikes/Situational : clit/nipple pain, spanking, positions, denial, ruins, teasing, gagging, insertions

Limits: large insertions, anal, face pics, messy, consuming bodily things, scat, blackmail, body writing, risky, public
The following user says Thank You to Ashely1233 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk