Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-14-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied
Smile Ask Wedgied Anything :)

Hey,

It is coming up to my 19th birthday so I decided to make a post here. Please ask me anything and I will answer it truthfully.

I'm quite busy at the moment but will try to get on atleast once a day to answer them but please don't be surprised if I miss the occasional day. Also if I accidentally skip a question (I promise it isn't deliberate) please let me know.

Rules I must follow (the name after the '-' is who set the rule):
For every 5 posts in the thread, give yourself a 5 min wedgie - BlaBlaBlubb

Have fun

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES

Last edited by wedgied; 09-16-2014 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Added rules section
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Have you ever had Sex?
When was your first orgasm?
What was the biggest thing you had in your ass?

I dare you for every 5 post on this thread give yourself a wedgie for 5 mins.
BlaBlaBlubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 03:27 PM   #3
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Have you ever had Sex? Yes with 1 guy a couple of times and a few different girls
When was your first orgasm? I don't know exactly but I'd guess at around 13
What was the biggest thing you had in your ass?Nothing - anal is currently a huge limit for me

I dare you for every 5 post on this thread give yourself a wedgie for 5 mins
Ok - I'll edit the original post with this and any other rules I get

MY PM DARES

Last edited by wedgied; 09-14-2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
1982 bi guy UK

Send a message via MSN to 1982 bi guy UK Send a message via Yahoo to 1982 bi guy UK

how hard would you blush if I was balls deep in your virgin ass? .......repeatedly!!
Old 09-15-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
masterdna

What is your biggest wedgie fantasy?
How big is you cock when its soft?
Tell us about a guy that has turned you on?
masterdna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #6
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

how hard would you blush if I was balls deep in your virgin ass? .......repeatedly!! Anal is the biggest limit i have - sorry to not answer your question very well

MY PM DARES
Old 09-15-2014, 03:00 PM   #7
hitman

What makes you enjoy swirlys?

What got you into crossdressing?

What has been your hardest task to complete?

What dare has been the most challenging?

Have you ever been caught performing a dare?

What has been your most embarrassing moment and why?

If you could do any one thing without the fear of being in any type of trouble what would it be?
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:03 PM   #8
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

What is your biggest wedgie fantasy? Being given a huge wedgie in public by a load of fit girls who are just laughing at me - especially if they had forced me to wear their underwear
How big is you cock when its soft? Not very probably around 3 inches although ive never measured exactly
Tell us about a guy that has turned you on? He was really fit, short blond hair, about 7 inch cock and really kind as well - i'm not very good at answering questions like this i'm afraid feel free to ask for ore detail

MY PM DARES
Old 09-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #9
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

What makes you enjoy swirlys? I like the humiliation aspect of them more than actually doing them

What got you into crossdressing? Dare from a female freind who dared me to wear makeup and a dress when i was about 13 and again i like the fact it is soo taboo

What has been your hardest task to complete? Good question - im not too sure so ill have to get back to you

What dare has been the most challenging? Anything public usually takes me a few attempts as i often wimp out at 1st but im getting better although im still not totally ok with it

Have you ever been caught performing a dare? No as unless its a dare where its designed that i'm caught which i'm not quite brave enough to do yet i'm very careful

What has been your most embarrassing moment and why? Dare-wise it was pretty recently as i went to ann summers showing them a letter i had written which basically said i lost a bet and they had £50 to sped and then i had to leave the store wearing whatever they gave me underneath my normal clothes the person i asked found it hilarious and got the other assistant involved to make it as bad as possible at the end they made me wear the clothes as apparently men weren't allowed into the changing rooms so then i had to leave the store wearing lingerie and a tiara and with my hands cuffed together! It was the most embarrassing thing i've ever done although i did kinda enjoy it after i had changed

If you could do any one thing without the fear of being in any type of trouble what would it be? I cant think of anything as there is nothing i really want to do that would get me in trouble. There is probably something really obvious im missing but of the top of my head i cant think of anything

MY PM DARES
Old 09-16-2014, 03:28 PM   #10
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

What has been your hardest take to complete So i've been thinking and think it was an exercise task I was given about a year ago. Now I consider myself relatively fit (In the exercise sense, ill leave it up to other people to say how I look) I run, climb and fence regularly and work in quite a physically demanding industry but this was the hardest thing i've ever done. It took up most of a day and it was a punishment for not getting within a certain time on my previous days run. This whole thing was done on webcam in front of the person who set it although he did occasionally have me switch over to a public cam. This was quite a while ago so some aspects may be wrong but hopefully I get most of it right)

I had to call him on skype at exactly 10:00 wearing only my briefs
He began by examining me, in underwear before having me strip naked
He then made me get into a freezing cold shower and shave every bit of body hair off and then edge about 10 times
Once he was happy i was shaved and clean, I got out and he had me dress in some girls yoga pants, thong and sports bra (if I remember they were both pink but I may be wrong) he had had me buy the night before, telling the shop assistant I had lost a bet and this was part of my forfeit

I was then instructed to do 50 press ups with a plate of cream under my noise so my nose had to just touch it each time and if I fell i would be covered.
He then decided to have me go on a 10 mile run, in public, wearing the girls clothes and when I had done around 5 miles (I choose my route to go to a public park, around it and back, so 5 miles was about 1/2 way round the park)
I had to stop and do another 100 press ups which I had to get a random women to film, once again claiming I lost a bet, and that I then had to do anything she wanted and also that I had to match any exercise she did but double it - so if she did 10 press ups I had to do 20 etc.
She found this hilarious and wanted us to go to the local gym but luckily for me i didn't have membership there! Instead she just had me do some more basic exercise and some over generally embarrassing stuff which I cant really remember.

I then had to run home but had to do it within a given time although I cant remember what it was. I think it was a couple of minutes over my PB for that distance so it shouldn't have been too hard but given how tired i was already and the thong he had had me wear had been really painful I was only just calling him again within the time frame.

Having decided I hadn't done enough exercise yet he had me change into panties, bra in a bra connection wedgie and tights wearing tracksuit trousers and a t shirt over the top so the girls clothes weren't particularly obvious but they could be seen if someone looked carefully. He then had me run to the shops which were about a mile away, again timing me by having me send him a message when I arrived and left. He had my purchase some food to do some messy stuff although I cant remember exactly what, although I know he had me get honey, glitter and cream.

He then had me shower off all the sweat by having a shower using honey and glitter as shampoo (this is wear I got the idea of the PM message) and then using cream as general soap and then use piss as water. So i ended up with most of the cream off but my hair still amazingly sparkly with glitter.

I then had to do some edging and stuff on public cam for him until he finally had me cum on a plate and I had to lick it up but had to do a press up between each lick.

MY PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk