Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-18-2014, 12:17 PM   #16
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Any chance you'll release your source code so I can compile it myself on my Linux machine?
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:47 PM   #17
wedgiedarer

Thumbs up Version 1.1

I updated the link to version 1.1, which should fix the closing issue. Thanks for everyone's feedback!

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:19 PM   #18
montisaurous

This is a great program! I love it, it just needs more dares.
montisaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:40 PM   #19
wedgiedarer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by montisaurous View Post
This is a great program! I love it, it just needs more dares.
Thanks! I hope to add more and keep expanding it.

Likes: humiliation, bondage, masturbation, spanking, anal, CBT, edging, underwear control, cum control

Will Do: wedgies, messy, piss play, denial, pain, some semi-public, and I'm willing to try new things.

Limits: public, illegal, dangerous, other people, drinking piss, shit, extreme pain, extremely messy, and blackmail

Please do not message me asking for wedgie dares.
wedgiedarer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #20
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

I started working on a Python variant, not that I want to steal the idea, but I like it and also want to practice my l33t programming skillz a bit more. It isn't anywhere near usable, but the source code can be found over here: https://github.com/muddz/dicedaretabase Everyone is free to help

The dares I'll save in a separate database so it should be easy enough to move the content over from the different programs. If this is really a hit, mobile versions might be possible too, altough I'll leave the Java stuff for the Android version to other people and I am not even sure what apple uses.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:10 AM   #21
hello2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiedarer View Post
Hey everyone!

I've been working on learning the C programming language, and I wanted to try out the things that I've learned. So I made a Dice Dares Program. In the program there are seven different dice dares right now. (Some are male only, some are Female only, and some are both.) When you start it up, it asks for your gender and then it gives you a list of dares available for your gender. You can then pick what dare you want to play. Once you pick one, it guides you through the dare asking you what you rolled for each part and then giving you your result. I'd like to encourage everyone to download the program and give feedback on how to improve it. (Even if you don't want to actually do the dares.)

DISCLAIMER: None of the dares in the program are mine. The program features various types of dice dares from this site (With the original creators permission) and the original creator of each is specified in the program.

Also, if you have a dice dare that you'd like me to include, let me know. Or if you know of a good one, let me know and I'll ask the creator about adding it to the program.

Here is the download link for v1.1:
Mac and Windows: http://bit.ly/1hUDEtZ
I can't seem to download from that link... Is there other links?
hello2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 06:39 AM   #22
Gearbox
Account Banned

what happened to OP program? Can he or someone repost it for download?

bondage, pain, humiliation, pics, being a slave, webteases, underwear, being ordered about roughly.

pee drinking/wetting, chastity, cold shower, bans from kink, boredom

family/friends, public, illegal, animals, diaper, scat, hand writing
Gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:12 AM   #23
Irishbear
Baby Member

Great Program. I had to stand, naked, begging auntie not to spank me, then had to administer 48 hard, and do nothing, and now I'm posting as dared.
Irishbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #24
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

I was working on an online variant, but had too much to do. I might develop it further during the summer, thought there wasn't anyone interested in it.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:11 PM   #25
bowguard123

Goddamn, I got beat to it, didn't i? I had been meaning to start working on a game for Java. Way customizable though, I will be reading the dares from a cloud directory everyone can join. Cool to see new programs though
bowguard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #26
Irishbttm69

Swatch Inspired

Hey everyone,

The members on this thread working with different languages on building a dice dare program inspired me to throw my hat in the ring. Although I don't know the languages you are working with I do have skills in programming with C# in the MS Visual Studio IDE.

I've already started on tinkering with the possible database (either SQL or Access) and a rudimentary interface. I've found a few problems with the database structure that I'm trying to work out so that the dares can be transferred over easily from this site.

Soooo, I want to get everyone's input before I put too much effort into this and see if it would be something that they might want/play with.

I've attached a screen shot of the main form and the basic database structure. It's non-functional as of the moment. I started building this with an Access database, but have already ported it over to an SQL database.

Cheers! I look forward to hearing everyone's input/ideas.

P.S. I have also taken a course in mobile computing (i.e. Android programming).

Last edited by Irishbttm69; 03-09-2015 at 07:27 PM.
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 01:04 AM   #27
Nicky Neko

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiedarer View Post
Once you pick one, it guides you through the dare asking you what you rolled for each part and then giving you your result.
This is really neat! Better than just a simple selection of dares all pasted into a program. It actually tells you things you need to be aware of and leads you through the dares and your selections, it's great Good job bro

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Public.
'Dislikes': Piss drinking, Time wasting tasks, Denial, Pain.
Likes: Bondage, Pup Play, Humiliation, Degradation, Hypno, Feet, Age Play, Rules, Unfair stuff, Teasing.
Loves: Being controlled/Power exchange

Nicky Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 09:54 AM   #28
Irishbttm69

Thumbs up Preliminary main form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Neko View Post
This is really neat! Better than just a simple selection of dares all pasted into a program. It actually tells you things you need to be aware of and leads you through the dares and your selections, it's great Good job bro
I'm not sure if this is directed at my first draft form or not (see bold in above quote), but I plan on allowing the program to guide you step by step, roll by roll, and then give you a results display on what you have to do and any special instructions.

Still, this is a very, very rough draft of what I want to do with the program. Any input is appreciated.
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:14 AM   #29
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

I skimmed through most of it, so apologies if this advice seems lackluster at the moment, but I really like it thus far. The biggest concern I have is to make sure that users can add their own "custom" dares if they don't like what's given to them. A lot of these program-type dares don't have that feature, which is very off-putting to some.

You said that you'd put it in a different database, but is there any way to make editing the database part of the program? So that users with less knowledge will be able to easily access/change it? (See: me.)

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cross dressing, dice dare, masturbation, spanking