Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2013, 12:27 PM   #136
Happy Me

Alarm GTF's Tasks, birthday spanks, and other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
Put something you really like in each room Chocalate, cake etc
When you come to clean each room flip a coin Heads you get the treat Tails you spank your boobs 8 times each with a ruler

You willl be naked when cleaning wearing only your high heels
Whilst cleaning the bathroom you will rub your pussy along the baths edge for 2 minutes

When sweeping the floor you will ride the brush like a childs wooden horse- sweeping les say for 2 minutes but lets add whipping you butt to make the horse go

Once the cleaning is finished you will place one pair of panties down the back of a chair or sofa just in case someone is nosy at the party.
Hello GTF!

I just finished the rest of your birthday tasks!

Bathroom:
So, first I put 6 raspberries in the bathroom, and flipped the coin. It came up tails, so I put the raspberries back and spanked my boobs 8 times.
Then, I put on the high heels again, set a timer for 2 minutes, and started the bathtub thing. This was one of the most awkward and uncomfortable things I have done yet! I wasn't, honestly, expecting this to be so bad. Anyway, I stepped over the bathtub edge, so I was standing with one foot in the bathtub, and one foot on the floor. As a reminder, I have a clawfoot tub, so this means that my feet were at drastically different heights. Then I slowly lowered myself onto the bathtub edge, spread my lips and started rubbing forward and backward.

The problem is, that combined with the heels, the awkward height difference meant that it was taking much more strength to hold myself at that half-squat position than it should have! So, I rubbed and rubbed for what felt like forever, but I started to weaken and slowly started putting more pressure on my pussy. At some point the pressure on my pussy was pretty intense, and I kind of gave up. It felt like the timer was never going to go off, so I did something very uncharacteristic of me: I gave up! I stood back up, and looked at the timer, I only would have had to go for 10 more seconds!

Sweeping and Mopping:
Then, I grabbed the broom, started a soundcloud recording, and started riding the broom and spanking my rear. Once again... very awkward, but this was also incredibly embarrassing. I sung a little yeehaw song while I did it and smacked my ass a bunch. I don't really know what else to say about that, except it felt incredibly silly!
Then, I did finish the sweeping and mopping without incident.

Panties: I shoved a pair of panties in between the cushions on my couch. They are not 100% hidden.

I think that is all I have to say. I am waiting for your feedback on the recording, and maybe will post the link on this post later (after I am not dying from embarrassment?)
EDIT: Here is the link to the recording (make sure to turn your volume down! My mic is super sensitive!)... *dies from embarrassment*

Thank you again gtf!!!

Spanks: this morning I wrote "spank me" on my ass and spanked my ass 200 times with the bath brush. OUCH.

Denial: today is my first day of denial, so I am also about to do 4 edges and play with the bullet for 4 minutes. If you have been reading this, but haven't picked up on it yet, denial is incredibly difficult for me. I am really nervous about the next 3 days!
EDIT (again): I just finished the edges and 4 minutes of clit teasing. I have no idea how I am going to make it through 3 days of this! It is really hard! I can not believe the amount of willpower it took to take the bullet off of my clit after 4 minutes of teasing it, and almost reaching orgasm 2-3 times.

More dares: I may do some more dares in the next 2 hours if I have time, but my party is tonight, and I may not have time. If I do, you will hear from me again.

I think that is all of the updates for now! Thank you again to everyone who has been participating in my thread, I really do appreciate it!

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-30-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:27 PM   #137
Bitch Mob TaskForce

Do you have any tattoos?
Down to do most dares.
Straight so will do almost any dare for the right girl.
Equality is Success.
PM me for my kik, skype, etc.

Bitch Mob TaskForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #138
Shadowice
getDare Addict

If you haven't been given any specific way to edge I would like to add restrictions for you tomorrow. I think its one of your denial days and I been looking forward to those!! Have any guesses for the office dare I have in store for you yet or did you forget about it? I know I didn't!!

Tomorrow for your edges you will space them out by 15 minutes from the last edge. I want you to put your ball gag on, and clothes pins on your nipples, then cuff your hands behind your back stripped naked of course. To edge you cant use your hands or any toys, I want you to grind against some inanimate object. Each of your 4 edges should be with a different object, and try to pick things you have never used before or tried.

If you cant edge with an item you choose and had been trying at least 5 minutes you may move to a new object. Each time you fail to edge on an object it will be 50 spankings at the end with the implement you hate the most. When the clothespins need to be removed, (you know how long you can withstand by now im sure) you may remove them but since your hands are cuffed behind your back you will have to figure something out.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #139
Happy Me

World

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
If you haven't been given any specific way to edge I would like to add restrictions for you tomorrow. I think its one of your denial days and I been looking forward to those!! Have any guesses for the office dare I have in store for you yet or did you forget about it? I know I didn't!!

Tomorrow for your edges you will space them out by 15 minutes from the last edge. I want you to put your ball gag on, and clothes pins on your nipples, then cuff your hands behind your back stripped naked of course. To edge you cant use your hands or any toys, I want you to grind against some inanimate object. Each of your 4 edges should be with a different object, and try to pick things you have never used before or tried.

If you cant edge with an item you choose and had been trying at least 5 minutes you may move to a new object. Each time you fail to edge on an object it will be 50 spankings at the end with the implement you hate the most. When the clothespins need to be removed, (you know how long you can withstand by now im sure) you may remove them but since your hands are cuffed behind your back you will have to figure something out.
Hello Shadowice!

I just finished my edges for today, and actually was able to do it!! I started very late because I woke up seriously hung over from my party yesterday. Despite the nausea and headache, my pussy was still throbbing and wet allllll day because I am now several days into very limited orgasms, and on my second day of denial. I am struggling so much from the lack of orgasms, but I seriously want to make my dommy happy, so I have been very motivated!

I also had 4 minutes of clit play to finish and decided to do this before I started your edges, because I figured it would leave me crazily horny and it would be easier to get to strange edges. The clit play was just seriously torture, but it did leave me really wet and throbbing, and ready to do some edges for sure!

Set Up

So, I gathered the ball gag, clothespins, cuffs and my laptop, and went hunting in my house for things that I could possibly edge with. I finally decided on these 4 things:
A hairbrush
A lint roller
A medium sized ibuprofen bottle
A party favor from my birthday party, a tin mushroom that used to have candy in it, like the mushrooms from Mario Bros.

I have done longer term cuffs behind my back before, and I know that laying down like that gets very uncomfortable, so I decided I would try the interim waiting on my couch, thinking it would be less uncomfortable. So I brought everything into the living room, and set up my 4 edging items on the couch.

I put on the ball gag, started a timer, put the clips on my nipples, shoved the brush in between the couch cushions (so the handle would stand up) and cuffed my hands behind my back.

The First Edge

I immediately stood up and kind of squatted down onto the handle. I honestly had never done anything like this before, so I didn't know if it was going to work! I didn't know if my pussy would be open enough, or how my aim would be. But, I was able to squat right down on it, and got to an edge in about 30 seconds by kind of humping the handle (the brush stayed stuck in the couch, conveniently, and my pussy was so wet it just slipped right in and out!)
I accidentally was leaning over my laptop while I was doing this, and a big drool slobber fell onto my trackpad. That sucked and was so embarrassing feeling!!

Waiting...

Then I got up off of the brush, used the limited mobility I had behind my back to pull the brush out of the couch (it ended up falling on the floor), and stick the lint brush in the same spot. Then I sat back on the couch and waited out the remainder 15 minutes. I was right about the couch, it was much more doable, and easier on my shoulders, to sit up on the couch. I was kind of concerned about getting cum stains on my couch before I started all of this, so I put a blanket on the couch, which worked, but now I have to wash the blanket for sure because I was so wet from being so horny, and sat on it for over 45 minutes!

After about 10 minutes my jaw started to hurt from being held open by the ball gag, and my mouth was dry. I felt so limited and subdued, because I can do so little with my arms cuffed behind my back. My computer would fall asleep every 10 minutes or so, and I would use my toe to wake it back up. I didn't do much else, but just sit there and struggle while waiting for the 15 minutes to pass.

Edge #2

I did much as the first time, and kind of lowered my pussy onto the handle of the lint roller. The handle was just way to slippery and smooth though, and it took a much longer time for me to get to an edge. I felt like giving up after about a minute, because it didn't feel like i was getting anywhere close! But I did, at about 2.5 minutes, finally edge.

Waiting #2:

Sometime between the 2nd and 3rd edges, my nipples just got incredibly sore, and I decided to try to figure out how to get the clothespins off. I have fairly large breasts, and they move when I move, and the clothespins add an extra 3 inches or so, so I thought that maybe if I leaned to one side, and pulled my arms over all the way to one side, that I could reach them. And sure enough, I could just barely reach them! So I got the clothespins off. Honestly, my nipples have endured much more in the past at the hands of my current dommy, but it is much easier for me to push myself for him because we have a really good trusting thing built up.

The second waiting period was really rough. It felt like I was so long away from being done, and between my sore nipples and jaw, my throbbing wet pussy, and the feeling so restricted and uncomfortable, I wasn't sure I was going to make it!

Edge #3:

I used the little tin mushroom next... this one was different, because once I lowered myself down on it it kind of got stuck in my pussy, so I could not move up and down on top of it. Instead I got it in by sitting on it, and then kind of moved my body forward and backward, rubbing the mushroom on the couch and giving some movement in the right spot. It was really only about 45 seconds before I got an edge, but I really think it was just because I was so incredibly horny at this point that almost anything would have done it. When I bore down to push the mushroom out, the top popped off, and the little other part stayed in for a bit!

The Last Waiting Period:

On this last waiting period, nothing got more comfortable or easier, but when I got to the point where I only had about 7 minutes left I got this amazing feeling of pride and relief. I know at that point that I was going to be able to finish it, and I was feeling really excited for it to be over!

The Last Edge:

I had the same problem with the last edge, the bottle just got in there and wouldn't move in and out, so I did the same wiggling thing, and it worked and I edged in about 30 seconds!

Then I took everything out and came here to write this for you. I am sitting here next to a bunch of household items covered in dried cum, my jaw is still sore, my shoulders are still sore, and my pussy is throbbing.

Thank you so much for giving me this dare/task, I didn't really enjoy it very much, but it was fun to do a new thing!!

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10
Painful: 8
Uncomfortable: 10
Fun: 6
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 8
Made me feel controlled/subby: 10
Challenging: 9
Would do it again: y
Want to do it again: n
Old 01-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #140
Shadowice
getDare Addict

You never fail to impress me! Out of all the girls I have ever given the task of using an object hands free you are the only one who has thought to wedge it between something and use as a dildo. Most of them just grind on the object helplessly. Was tomorrow a back to work day along with being allowed to orgasm or did you have a couple more days off? I want to keep the work task a surprise till that night :P

I love detailed reports
Old 01-01-2014, 12:17 PM   #141
Happy Me

Sport 8ball BMTF's Question, Shadowice, 2tt2, and update

I have just recently woken up. I need to shower and clean up from my birthday party, and then I am going back to my thread to find more dares/tasks to do! I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve! I went downtown with my sister and a friend and danced to street DJ's, watched fireworks, and just basically had a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitch Mob TaskForce View Post
Do you have any tattoos?
I do. I have a small one on my right breast, and a teeny one on my back. They both have meaning to me.
Quote:
You never fail to impress me!
Awwww, thank you!!!
Quote:
Was tomorrow a back to work day along with being allowed to orgasm or did you have a couple more days off? I want to keep the work task a surprise till that night :P
Yes. I work tomorrow and Friday. Then I have two days off again, and back to work on Monday. My dommy gets back Tuesday.
Tomorrow is my "cum as much as you want day" so I should be able to do some more of Collegekid's dares too!

Update:
Denial:
I am on my last day of denial (for this week), and honestly really struggling with it. The fact that I got almost all of the way through it is giving me hope!
Insertion day:
I started my dommy's insertion task last night when I went to bed, so I have had my small dildo inserted for a little over 12 hours now, with 12 hours more to go. It does feel very strange to have my pussy full like that, and it starts to get somewhat sore after a while. The constant stimulation is definitely making my denial harder, but I do think that it is better than doing the insertion task at work, or on the weekend when I am likely going to be hanging out with friends!
Edges:
I have the 4 edges and 4 minutes of clit play for my denial day today. I also have to do 4 edges at 6:00pm for the insertion day. Also, because today is Wednesday I have 4 edges to do for that... so in total I have to do 12 edges and 4 minutes of clit play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
sleep one night spread but on your belly.
I am going to try to do this one tonight. I am pretty sure it is going to be hard!

Today:
I have a few dares/tasks sitting here in my thread, so I am going to go through them and see which ones are something I have never tried before, or that look like they will be challenging in some way, but doable. If you have any more you would like to put in the pot, please do!

Thank you again everyone! I have really enjoyed all of your encouragement, and trying all of these new things!

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-01-2014 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:43 PM   #142
Happy Me

Sport Soccer Update of Pending Dares/Tasks

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to make a list of the stuff I haven't done yet in one place, for myself, and so everyone knows I did not forget about them!

Pending dares that I will try to do:
1. Northland Dom's: For three hours each day you're off, you'll put yourself in a puppy tie-up and have to do everything that way.
2. NorthlandDom's dildo riding assignment.
3. GTF's make a hypno tape.
4. Collegekid's dildo bouncing Soundcloud recording.
5. Collegekid's clothespin and orgasm sound recording.
6. GTF's 25 minute wax task. *DONE*
7. Several this week from my dommy.
8. 2ttt2's sleeping task. *DONE-ISH*

Dares/Tasks I am unsure about:
1. andy24's soundcloud recording. (It is kind of creeping me out.)

Dares/Tasks I am not going to do:
1. GTF's bath one. (I don't have a plug for the drain, I bought one, but it didn't work.)
2. lif_lif's measurement task. (making me uncomfortable for some reason, and I don't own a ruler that still has numbers on it, and I tried to find one at the little store next door and they don't have one.)
3. bee9's buying toys. (My dommy and I didn't really have any interest in either of those.)
General: I am not doing any of the tasks/dares that I get via pm, unless you specifically give me permission to post them on my thread.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-02-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:17 PM   #143
Happy Me

Shield GTF's wax play

Hello! I have now done the body writing and the 4 edges that go with that, plus my 3 edges at 6:00. Earlier I played with the bullet for 4 minutes, and that was so hard I almost cried not being allowed to cum! I have now had my small dildo inside of me for about 19 hours (I think) and only have to make it to 24. I still have 4 more edges to do later.

These edges, where I have to leave the dildo in afterward are incredibly difficult. It takes me 20-30 minutes to recover from a round of them, and I never do fully recover. I don't really know if I am allowed to cum finally at midnight tonight, or if I have to wait until after I wake up in the morning! I have never had to struggle this much through denial, I have never had one this long with teasing involved, and it is just very very difficult!

I also did this, because I have never done anything like it, and I know I enjoy wax play:
Quote:
Hi again
A twenty five minute task this time

The set up
Pack of card shuffled
Two large candles
You sitting naked with just candle light
Background music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fj6Xe2pEk

With candles lit start by deep breating in and out slowly 5 times
The turn over one card
then deep breath in and out
Then turn over one card
Keep going in same patern
For all hearts you uncover you pour the wax over one nipple
For any Ace black or white you pour wax into you navel

Keep going untl you reveal all four aces or music runs out
GTF, this one was pretty intense, and kind of difficult to describe my experience, but I am going to do my best!

Keep in mind that I started this all with a wildly throbbing pussy that has a dildo inserted in it...

So, I lit the candles, and then chatted with Straw Dog while I waited for them to melt. I also put an old sheet down on the bed, shuffled the deck of cards and started the music loading/buffering.

Once the candles were melted some, I started the music and turned my computer screen off. I did the 5 deep breaths and then started flipping cards. The second one was a heart. So I laid back and it has been a while since I played with wax, plus this is a new candle that I think is a bit hotter, and harder to aim, and the wax hit my belly first and really caught me off guard! I gasped a lot, and then sat back up and took a deep breath and started flipping again. The next heart didn't come for 13 more cards, so it seemed like it was never going to happen. But, it did. I poured wax on my other nipple this time.
Every time, I sat back up, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. EDIT: All of the moving around made the wax on my nipples crack, and parts of it would fall off, so this meant that new wax applications were going at least partially on open sensitive skin. I think this movement made it all hurt much worse!

16 cards in, I got my first Ace. I have never had wax in my belly button before, and OMG it really hurt! I had to lay there on my back for a while recovering from the pain. Also, I have never had this kind of repeat wax application on my nipples before either, and I didn't realize that it just stings more and more every time more goes on.
Over time, as the pain got worse, I got more and more anxious before flipping each card, and for some reason the music was making me more anxious sometimes too. Having to force myself to calm down with the deep breath in between each one was very intense!
36 cards in the second Ace came up, and I was honestly so nervous about doing that again that I was shaking a little bit. I did do it though, and this one hurt even more than the first one! Once again had to lay there for a bit to recover before I could sit back up, and while I was laying there, the music suddenly got much more intense, which was such a strange experience.
42 cards in I got the third Ace. It took so much willpower to do that again, omg, I don't even have words really (sorry).
At 43 cards, and almost 13 minutes, the song ended and I stopped.
In all, I got 10 hearts, so 5 applications of wax on each nipple. My nipples are still tender and burning, which is honestly an enjoyable feeling, and my belly button is also burning (but I don't know how I feel about that yet.)
This task, with the wild fluctuations between anxiety and meditation, pain and anticipation, was very intense! I really enjoyed the entirely new experience (as I have with all of your tasks.)

Thank you so much GTF, I really enjoyed it, and I hope you will give me some more before my dommy comes back!

And, the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 2 (not including the dildo)
Painful: 10
Uncomfortable: 1
Fun: 8
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 0
Made me feel controlled/subby: 10
Challenging: 10
Want to do it again: y

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-02-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #144
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I have been teasing you for a couple days now about a work task even got some triggers from you to make it fun. I have choosen the following ones

1. Someone comes to my office to ask me something- probably 4-10 times a day
4. Emails- I probably get 10-15 from my boss.
8. I have to get something out of the big lateral file cabinet on the other side of my office- usually 2-7 times per day
9. My phone (direct line) in my office rings between 2-8 times per day.

Tomorrow you should wear a darker pair of pants that the wet spot you will no doubt have wont be so visible. Not sure how well this will work I did with bluejeans when testing it out. I want you to pull your panties up to your knees then put your pants on normal. This should result with them bunched up between your legs randomly somewhere leaving embarrassing lines. Since your pussy wont be covered each time one of your triggers is used reach inside your pocket when you are alone and rub your clit 5 times then leave it alone until the next trigger. Since you can have orgasms tomorrow i say every 50 clit rubs earns an orgasm in the office toilet.

I love detailed reports
Old 01-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #145
Happy Me

Asterisk

Quote:
I have been teasing you for a couple days now about a work task even got some triggers from you to make it fun. I have choosen the following ones ...
Oh goodness Shadowice, I will do my best!
Old 01-02-2014, 10:14 AM   #146
andy24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
Dares/Tasks I am unsure about:
1. andy24's soundcloud recording. (It is kind of creeping me out.)
Why are you unsure?

A/

light CBT, ice, edge, denial, toothpaste, humiliation, shaving (pubic region)
anal play, cum play
piss, scat, illegal, public, being completely bound, heavy cbt, needles, wax
andy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:56 AM   #147
gtf

This one is a hour long but will give you longer enjoyment

Soundtrack is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_gZ-h2X9Y

You start dressed in bra panties and robe you will have several unlit candles set up as a alter, room should be dark music should be loud

Start the music

Slowely walk to the candles and light each one

then go through the slave positions from earlier task 4 minutes each

once these are completed you are to slowly strip naked and lay on the bed you are to caress your body, every inch with either fur or a feather or something similar

Next you will take your vidrator and masterbate in time to the music you will not stop until the music finishes you can cum multiple times

GTF
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:21 PM   #148
bunz

Send a message via Yahoo to bunz

Hey!!
I am baaack! It's been some time without get dare and without happyme and my next few weeks are packed with learning for exams :P

But I'll take the time to conjure up something nice for you soon
You said to let you know and so here it is:
I am definetly interested in a "hypno" recording from you in pure rainbowy happyme style!!!! I can't imagine that there is anything like it out there and though it might not become one of the most arousing recordings it'll definetly be the liveliest most fun way to spend some private time with the private parts ^^

here is a question:
did you ever use a stuffed animal/doll to please yourself? if yes when and what was it`? if no: do it!

see you soon with a task!!!!

.... and oh yeah, have a wonderful 2014!! =))))))

likes: bondage, semipublic, electro, anal, drooling, JOI, spanking, dice dares (try new stuff)
punish/tease me: humiliation, heavy pain, eating cum, messy
limits: diapers/ageplay, wedgies, cbt, ice insertion, pee, scat, permanent, illegal, public/family/friends(social suicide)

My Toys

check out my blog

If it's not in my limits I'm willing to try it (or forgot it)
bunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:56 PM   #149
Happy Me

Rocket 2ttt2, Shadowice, Bunz, YAY!

Quote:
I have been teasing you for a couple days now about a work task even got some triggers from you to make it fun. I have choosen the following ones

1. Someone comes to my office to ask me something- probably 4-10 times a day
4. Emails- I probably get 10-15 from my boss.
8. I have to get something out of the big lateral file cabinet on the other side of my office- usually 2-7 times per day
9. My phone (direct line) in my office rings between 2-8 times per day.

Tomorrow you should wear a darker pair of pants that the wet spot you will no doubt have wont be so visible. Not sure how well this will work I did with bluejeans when testing it out. I want you to pull your panties up to your knees then put your pants on normal. This should result with them bunched up between your legs randomly somewhere leaving embarrassing lines. Since your pussy wont be covered each time one of your triggers is used reach inside your pocket when you are alone and rub your clit 5 times then leave it alone until the next trigger. Since you can have orgasms tomorrow i say every 50 clit rubs earns an orgasm in the office toilet.
Hello Shadowice!
I did this today, and I am going to try to tell you the story.
As you know, I just had three days of denial, with a lot of teasing, and started this day really really horny! I didn't have much time this morning before work, so I just gave myself a clit orgasm and then got ready. I wore a pair of dark brown corduroy pants. I did the underwear thing like you said, and OMG, that is seriously embarrassing feeling!

Walking...
I also emailed this task to myself, so I would have the list easily accessible. I walk to work most days, and today was one of those days, so I walked to work with my pussy throbbing, and this very uncomfortable sensation of my underwear kind-of pulling my pants down at the crotch, my butt kind of open to the cold breeze, and my undies tugging at my thighs. It was not only uncomfortable, but also soooo embarrassing, and it was like every single move, step, or even thought, just reminded me how my underwear were in that strange predicament.

A stop
I stopped for breakfast (Subway), and then finished the rest of my walk. The one thing about this task that I was really worried about was forgetting to keep my mind focused on the triggers when I got busy and focused at work. So, on my walk I read the task over and over, and then recited the 4 things to myself over and over in my head, so I would have them at the top of my head while I went through my day.

The Morning
When I got to work, I got about 5 emails from my boss in the first 30 minutes, so I was already at 25 clit rubs very early on! The clit rubs were more awkward than I was expecting... I would reach in my pocket, but sitting down it was difficult to reach my clit, like the pocket was a little too small, and my position was awkward. Throughout the day I did eventually find the right positioning to to it quickly, but it never felt less awkward!

About 3 hours into wearing my underwear like that, they did get very uncomfortable, so I decided to take them off (thank you for telling me I could!) I put them in my purse for later (which is an entirely new embarrassing thing, honestly.)

I got a phone call in the morning, about an hour after I got into work, and I had already done 6 rounds so far, so I just did the 5 clit rubs while I was talking to the guy (he was a rep from the retirement plan company).

Lunch and After...
When lunch arrived I had only those 5 emails from my boss, one phone call, and one trip to the lateral file cabinet, so not enough to cum yet!

After lunch, my boss came in and I got very very busy. I didn't have time to go pee, let alone go orgasm, but I kept up the clit rubs. I ended up with a total of 4 phone calls, and each one I did the rubs while on the phone. As the day went on I got progressively more and more horny. At some point in the day my pussy started to actually feel like it was leaking. My pants were very very wet, and... I just have never experienced anything like that before!

Totals:
I got pretty lucky today, because I only had 2 coworkers in (holidays!), and no one came to my office to ask a question. I had a total of:
4 phone calls
11 emails from my boss and
7 trips to the lateral file cabinet
So a total of 22 rounds, and 110 clit rubs during the day.

And added complication!
During the day, my dommy kikked me and I told him what was going on. He told me he wanted a picture when I got home of my wet undies in my mouth (GAH!), so before I left work I put them back on, so they would be wet by the time I got home.

Then I got home, and ate some dinner, and my dommy was on kik again! And... I have this bad thing. I know right now he has no privacy, and I love getting him horny when he can't do anything about it... so I did. But it totally backfired this time and he gave me two new tasks for tonight:
1. I have to spank my clit 200 times before I can cum.
2. I have to do 100 spanks with the paddle for every orgasm I have tonight (to be done after I finish all of the orgasms), and send him a picture with the paddle in it, and with writing on my rear that says, "Like this?" (LOL)

And the scale again:
Scale. 10=high, 1=low.
Arousing: 10
Painful: 0
Uncomfortable: 2
Fun: 10
Embarrassing/Humiliating: 9
Made me feel controlled/subby: 2
Challenging: 3
Want to do it again: y

Quote:
This one is a hour long but will give you longer enjoyment
Ummmm, unlimited orgasms? I choose this one! (even with the restrictions above.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz View Post
Hey!!
I am baaack! It's been some time without get dare and without happyme and my next few weeks are packed with learning for exams

But I'll take the time to conjure up something nice for you soon
You said to let you know and so here it is:
I am definetly interested in a "hypno" recording from you in pure rainbowy happyme style!!!! I can't imagine that there is anything like it out there and though it might not become one of the most arousing recordings it'll definetly be the liveliest most fun way to spend some private time with the private parts ^^

here is a question:
did you ever use a stuffed animal/doll to please yourself? if yes when and what was it`? if no: do it!

see you soon with a task!!!!

.... and oh yeah, have a wonderful 2014!! =))))))
BUUUUNNNNZZZZZ!!! Welcome back and happy 2014!!!!

You are only the second person who said they were interested in the "hypno" recording! Anyone else??? Tell me soon, we only have a few more days before my dommy gets back now!

No, I have never done anything with a stuffed animal, and I don't own one! If I see one in the next few days I will buy it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ttt2 View Post
sleep one night spread but on your belly.
Just a note about this.
Sleeping spread eagle on my back is already very challenging. I mean, I can not move, which means I can not scratch an itch, fix the blanket, or do anything at all to make myself more comfortable. Doing this on my belly was even worse! In addition to all of the problems with the back one, I could not seem to get my head in a comfortable place, my hair kept falling into my face and tickling it, my breasts were smushed and got very sore very quickly (in like the first 10 minutes), and my shoulders started to hurt from being immobile after only about an hour. I really tried my best, but this is one of those things that is really pushing me, and I could probably only do for my dommy. I made it 3.5 hours though, which I am feeling pretty happy about!

Update on tasks from my dommy:
All I have left for this week's task from my dommy are these:
Friday write “Hurt me” on your boobs, and spank your nipples 300 times during the day with the brush.
Embarrassment
You haven’t done a lot lately. But you will sit on your knees for 10 minutes, with the ballgag in, and your wrists and ankles together with the cuffs. You will find a way to play with the bullet and/or dildo, and edge 3 times during this period.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
One full dinner you will eat with your wrists cuffed and eat your food from the floor.
Edges: I have to do three more edges, but at work this time.
Laundry:
While doing the laundry this week, you have to edge twice in the laundry room, and have the bullet inserted and on medium the whole time.

Last edited by Happy Me; 01-02-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #150
Shadowice
getDare Addict

It sounds as if the panties worked out just as I had hoped, making you feel embarrassed and reminded that they are in the wrong spot completely with each step left wondering if anyone else can notice. Also I am glad you did those edges while on the phone, while I didn't mention it I had kind of expected it. Im happy you enjoyed it, you have been lots of fun this break have given you more tasks in these past few days then I have given everyone in the past few months. I hope more girls take note of your excellent reports for the dares, and you even go the extra mile and leave me a visitor message with the report so I don't forget to come back and read how it went.

I love detailed reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk