Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #361
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

1. Now that you have bought new toys, what is your new favorite?
2. What are the top 3 things on your wish list?
3. Why don't you drink anymore?
4. Would you rather wear your chastity cage or a diaper for 48 hours straight.
5. How long do you think you could wear your plug for without removing it (other than for bathroom and cleaning as allowed)?
6. What is one kink goal you want to work on in 2018?
7. Would you be interested in betting on the winter olympics for rewards/punishments?
8. Do you really like your collar and tag?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:46 AM   #362
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
1. Now that you have bought new toys, what is your new favorite?
The newest are my metal plug, the anchor plug and the butterfly gag. I think it's actually the metal plug Miss. I hope it will become the anchor, but like I wrote in my report, as of yet it feels rather underwhelming.
2. What are the top 3 things on your wish list?
There are so many toys I would like but for most I don't know the specifics yet and for many I feel they will end up being dissapointing.
The onces I do know specifically that for sure I want are:
- Tunnel plug
- Anal speculum
- Thicker and longer dildo (so I can do double anal or anal + oral)

3. Why don't you drink anymore?
I do still drink but very rarely. I don't care about it as much anymore. Besides coffee I really only drink water most of the time and I am just as fine with the taste of water.
Also, now that I drink so little, when I do drink I have to be careful not to get a headache. I absoultely hate hangovers. I always have and never thought they were worth it.
I'm not much of a party person anyway but the last time I had a hangover (which was an absolutely terrible one) I vowed never to be hungover ever again. It's been more than two years now without and I don't miss it.

4. Would you rather wear your chastity cage or a diaper for 48 hours straight.
This question is really really tough because both I really would hate to have to do.
Provided I don't have to go out it's probably the diaper because the cage would just get too painful during the night.

5. How long do you think you could wear your plug for without removing it (other than for bathroom and cleaning as allowed)?
If not having to go to work perhaps indefinitely if I had to. Last time I did 100 hours and then I wanted to stop, not because I couldn't continue but just because I wanted a rest.
I do wish to beat that record of 100 hours and I wouldn't want to have to wear it indefinitely. But I think technically I could.

6. What is one kink goal you want to work on in 2018?
Perhaps one of them is spank my (preferably ass) until it's purple and bruised. But we all know how hard that is.
7. Would you be interested in betting on the winter olympics for rewards/punishments?
To be totally honest, not at all. The winter olympics, or any sports for that matter, doesn't interest me in the slightest. It would feel like a punishment if I now had to start watching this. I'm sorry Miss.
8. Do you really like your collar and tag?
I really do! I think it's a great symbol of submission and I really love the tag as it makes it very personal. I am comfortable in wearing it too.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk