Thread: Fiction: A Tale of a Captured Slave
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #9
Manda

Default Start of Chapter 3

Jason’s point of view:

I stood above my slave, once just a shy girl in my year, but now… now she is this spectacle, on show for her master in all her glory. I just wanted to make sure she would never feel that she could run away and there be no punishment. Just as I thought this I realised the perfect way to disincentive her from doing this, blackmail. That taboo word to some people, but to me, standing here now, it seemed pure perfection.

Taking one last lungful look at her I sprinted up the stairs to my bedroom and opened the box on my desk which I knew held my camera, I pulled it out and spun around quickly. Something caught my interest in the corner of my eye and I picked it up hitting myself on the head for not thinking of this addition previously.

The moment which I landed back on the floor of the cellar I was running on pure adrenaline; my mind was racing on which of my wonderful ideas I could start her off on. She was going to enjoy this, whether she wanted to or not, that was a given!

This time before I got nearer to her I turned on the blinding light, which I knew both of us would need to adjust to. I wanted these photos to be nothing less than amazing, which meant of course, all of her needed to be seen clearly. A burst of laughter rocked through my frame at her expression and squirms when her eyes adjusted and ended up on what I was carrying, they looked purely scared at the sight of the camera, and what I am pretty sure was curiosity at what was within the rather bulky box which I held.

I made sure that she could see everything that I was doing, even though she had to crane her neck horribly, which I knew would be so painful to remain in for long, but she was too interested, or horrified, I wasn’t sure which. I decided to play with her, start off with a test, I pulled out a collar from the box and held it in front of her face and asked “do you know what this is” almost immediately there was a guttural sound which I guessed to be the answer, but instead decided to bark out the order of “nod if you know bitch”. Her nod was frenzied, and I laughed as it jiggled her body from head to toe, I was pleased with the site it offered me and I let her know by flicking each nipple once. I placed my hand around her neck squeezing a little before releasing, her hands clenching as her air was cut off for that second, after releasing I tightly secured the collar around her neck, and took a picture with her looking straight into the camera. She looked so helpless. I clicked a few more pictures, making sure to get the full extent of her body into them, before changing cameras to one which had already been in the cellar, the Polaroid, and took a few pictures which came through immediately.

I held one of these just above her head, and laughed before beginning, “this here slave is you. You how, I’m pretty sure, you’d not like anyone to ever see you like.” I waited for her confirmation of a small nod, before continuing, “and I promise that that will be the case so long as you are cooperative, and don’t try to run away.” I witnessed as her eyes shut, that’d obviously been a plan of hers when she had been let out of her restraints. I slapped her breasts once to make her open her eyes once again, she glared at me which just made me more excited, “slave, you are mine, make no mistake upon that point. The other photos which I took are so that you will never be able to destroy or delete every photo I have taken of you; I will always have material on you. I promise you that.” She began to tear up, and I knew I had to keep my calm at this point.

I undid her restraints enough to bend her at the hip so that she was standing on the floor and once again tied her securely to the table; I only met slight resistance so guess she must have taken what I said to heart, she really did not want to get those photos out. “Now pet I have placed you in this position to intensify your experience of the rules which you must obey, if you break any of these punishments, you will be punished.” I reached behind me for a hairbrush, knowing that she wouldn’t know what I had picked up. “First rule slave is that when permitted to speak you must always address me as Master, and yourself as slave, understand?” As she nodded I swung the brush hard at her naked ass, and it connected with an audible smack, she screamed against the gag, so only a muffled sound could be heard. “Second rule slave, do not question your master”. Another hard smack was delivered to her rear end, with a similar response, I kept up the same pattern with the next few rules of, if slave does have a question then slave must ask before assuming she could ask, slave must not disobey, slave must not try to escape. By the end of the rules her ass was bright red and she was audibly crying, obviously not used to the pain which I had just inflicted on her.

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote