Thread: Non-Fiction: Sleepover with old school friends
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 03:36 AM   #2
Henn

Next up Sally asked Amber TorD, truth she replied, and got asked: 'Do you think we should stop asking the next person in the circle TorD and instead choose anyone we want?' This is where I got goosebumps since I was only allowed to take dares... She replied with yes and said we should vote on it. And since all the girls voted yes we changed the gameplay.

Amber was next and gave me a dare; undress to your underwear, so I did and sat there in my boxer. Next up, just like I expected Emma gave me a dare, to get in the bathroom with Julie and switch underwear. We went in and I took off my boxer, accordingly Julie took off her jeans and thong and redressed with my boxer. I had to redress in this thong, which luckily was quite wide so I just managed to fit everything in, but I had to resist getting a boner. Next up was Julie and she dared me to walk into Mary's room and kiss her. As I walked in she was gaming and didn't notice I was there, but all the girls had followed me and yelled at Mary to turn around. And so she did, and a grin appeared on her face, and she kissed me.

I got the feeling this was all planned beforehand and I knew I was tricked into this situation.

Luckily next up I got to truth or dare someone, iI chose Amber and she wanted a dare, so I dared Amber to give her sister a lapdance stripping completely nude.

She didn't seem to care and started off, her sister also didn't appear to mind and played along. When Amber had stripped naked the sisters started kissing eachother, and I wondered where this would all end. Oh, and in the meanwhile I had a boner so the thong wasn't covering it up anymore...

Next up Sally dared me to get rid of my thong, so I stood there naked, in Mary's room. Amber was next and she dared us all to come with her after she had returned from downstairs. When she came back she showed us a key and she and Mary giggled. We followed her to a room which she unlocked the door of, and went in, going trough double doors. It was completely dark inside so I couldnt really make out what was inside the room, untill someone turned on the light...
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote