View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #162
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 21 - a blissful reward

Sir re-attached the reigns, and I flinched when he put the clamps back on my nipples. But I reminded myself that I wanted to do this. The bit gag went back into my mouth and the reigns were threaded through the rings again. "From here it's uphill, back to the campground, so the pets will have to give it their best!" Jim announced. The pony huffed, and looked at me. I shot her a foul look back.
Sir looked me in the eyes and told me he was proud of me. He told me that I wasn't allowed to let the pony's behaviour get to me. He knew how competitive I was. "The best you can do, is show her what you're made of," he told me.

I took a deep breath when Sir stepped back onto the cart. The dildo buried itself deep inside my cunt again. "Off we go!" Jim shouted. I felt a sharp sting on my ass and I realised Sir had taken out the bull whip. This hurt! I groaned and got the cart in motion. The pony shot away of course, but the kitten had some trouble starting up. I saw the fox shoot away into the bushes, a big sandwich in his mouth. He must have stolen it from one of the bags.

Jim hadn't lied when he said the journey would go uphill from now on and pulling the cart was a lot harder. Within 10 minutes, I was out of breath and sweat was dripping from my body. The pony was still in front of us, and she didn't seem tired in the least. She was a strong, big woman with muscular legs and easily kept her pace. I started to lose my conviction a little. Maybe I couldn't keep up. Maybe I wouldn't be able to show everyone that I could do it too and she would have won. What made matters worse, she kept looking back at me, a grin on her face. Her owner didn't seem to care about her behaviour and didn't correct her. This was starting to piss me off! I lost my focus, and my posture and pace were gone.

A hard, painful crack across my ass startled me. Then another. "Come on pet, what did we agree on!?" Shouted Sir. Immediately, I straightened up an tried to regain some momentum. But it was hard and I almost stumbled over my own feet. Falling down wasn't possible, because I was well secured to the cart but I cursed through the gag. I was becoming more and more frustrated with myself and the stupid pony. "You're going to get walking now, or you'll feel my whip for real," Sir called out to me. I took a deep breath and tried to get the cart in motion again. "Crack!" Went the whip. I cried in pain and tried again. I was still out of breath. "Crack, crack!" Again! The whip landed painfully on the back of my thighs and my legs buckled. The dildo on the beam between my legs did a good job of holding me upright, and I was grateful for that. A hard yank on the reigns and some more strokes across my buttocks finally made me put the cart in motion again. "Good pet!" Sir commented. I really put some effort into it now.
Soon, I was back on track and I was even catching up with the pony a little. Every time I faltered, the whip and a flick of the reigns brought me back to attention. "Keep this up pet, and I might even grant you an orgasm when we get back!" Sir shouted, while he made the whip land on my ass over and over again.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity we were back at the campsite. I was so exhausted, I wanted to sink to the ground and do nothing for the rest of the day. My legs were shaking and my ass was on fire. Quickly, Sir got off the cart and detached the chains from my harness. He lowered the pole with the dildo and I sighed in relief. I saw him smile and to my horror, I saw that it was dripping wet with my own juices. The dildo had been stimulating my cunt the whole ride. The whipping, while incredibly painful, had turned me on as well. Add to that the extensive tease and denial session I'd had... yes, I was horny. Exhausted but incredibly horny.
"I'm so very proud of you my pet," Sir whispered in my ear. "Forget about what happened for now, I'll talk to the pony's owner about it. But first, we need to take care of you."

When we arrived back at the van, Sir removed the harness, the cuffs and the clamps. He put my boots outside and instructed me to lay down on the bed. He'd laid out a large beach towel and I sat down. Immediately, I shot up again! I had forgotten about the pain in my ass for an instant. When I looked at the towel, I saw bloodstains on the white fabric. Tears sprung into my eyes and I started to cry. Softly at first, but when Sir hugged me tight, I started sobbing so hard, my whole body shook. He just held me, tightly and allowed the tears to flow.

"You had quite a whipping today my pet. Not only that; you managed to do something that you though was impossible. I am so very proud of you" Sir said, as he helped me lay down on my front. "I'll take care of the cuts. Just try to relax." With a big sponge and warm water, he started to wash me down. I flinched when he reached my ass, but I managed to keep quit. Then he took out some oil, and started to massage my shoulders, my back, my legs and my buttocks. I almost jumped at the pain, but he assured me that it would help the cuts heal quickly. Soon, my whole body relaxed, the sobbing had stopped and all the hardship of today seemed forgotten. I had almost drifted off to sleep, when I felt buzzing on my cunt. Sir had grabbed my vibe and pressed it firmly onto my clit. I groaned; was I going to be put through yet another edging session? Sir seemed to read my mind and he told me "no more edging today. You've really earned your orgasm. Just let it happen, enjoy it." The vibrations intensified and I felt the orgasm building and building... even more... impossible almost, how much more could I take?! Then release...

My mind went blank and my whole body shuddered from the incredible intensity of the orgasm. But Sir didn't turn the vibrator off. Instead, he kept it pressed firmly to my clit. I moaned, this was too much! I tried to wriggle away, but my body didn't obey anymore, I had no strength left. I tried to plead for mercy, but I couldn't form any words. Instead I felt the waves build up again, more and more. I didn't think it was possible, but I came again. And again...

The only thing I remember after that was Sir putting a blanket over me, kissing my forehead and the lights being switched off and then there was just blissful nothingness.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following 4 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: