View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 06:47 PM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Default Predicament Bondage?

I've always been very intrigued by predicament bondage. The idea of being "stuck" and "choosing your poison" if you will turns me on like crazy. Considering my two biggest turn ons are a forced orgasms and tickling I often fantasize about a situation where I am tied down to where I can only move slightly and no matter what I choose I will always either have a very strong vibrator on my clit (giving me orgasms and post orgasm torture) or a variety of objects tickling my armpits and ribs (much like my profile picture).
Has anyone ever done any predicament type stuff? Could you describe the situation? What you had to choose between? How you dealt with it? How long you were left in it? Have any ideas for how I could make my dream come true?

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote