View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 09:38 AM   #28
redcamel
getDare Addict

I just stumbled upon this story, and I couldn't help but read it all from the beginning up to here.

I loved it, it's well written, and I love the slow building of the characters and situations, a lot more enjoyable than stories where in a few lines situations are described that make Sodom and Gomorrah pale, but all action and no sensations and feelings (I don't mean to belittle them, it's just a matter of tastes).

The details you tell about the thoughts of the main character for me are quite enjoyable, and I find delightful the way you build the description of the feelings of a young and sexually inexperienced woman, scared for how her intimates are used as a painful mean for correctional purposed, but at the same time starting to sense that maybe it's not only pain what she feels.

Of course, reading it all in a row helps a lot enjoying the story, and I sincerely wish you'll wont make us wait too much (I trust your Master will prod you properly...). Now that poor Alina is wonderfully wearing itchy powder filled bra, besides how she will face the experience to put her panties on too, I'm curious to know about Riley's fate, and can't see the time to read about Alina's feelings while assisting to her peer's torment (because she will assist, it would be fair, since Riley assisted to Alina's punishment, do you agree?).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote