Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
and090909

Chapter 3

Andrew 3

He rode into the driveway and called out to me, "Andy?"

"Hey" I replied my voice cracking from a mixture of fear and relief. "Thanks for coming."

He simply answered, "No problem, I would have been here sooner but I lost track of time".

There was no attempt to start the conversation. This immediately had the feeling of one of our chats where I would type 10 lines to his one word. I asked, "Um, where do you want to go to talk"?

He shrugged and said “Why don’t we just talk here? We can walk to a park and talk on the way.”

“OK,” I said as I started walking and he sat on his bike and walked it alongside me, “So, are you still willing to try this out?”

He nodded and said, “Indeed, wouldn’t have made you come all the way over here if I wasn’t willing.”

I suggested, “OK, so should I go over my limits?”

“Sure, but I know them”, he replied.

I started to list my limits, which I had mentioned many times before: “nothing that will make me sick, cause damage or extreme pain; nothing public or that would cause someone else to find out I was your slave…”

“Wait”, he blurted. “What if I wanted to tell a friend of mine, that you don’t know, that I have a slave – would that be against your limits?”

I paused to think for a moment then asked “Why do you ask? Do you have someone in mind?”

“Maybe… or maybe I’m just asking. So,” he repeated, “is it against your limits?”

“Well, I guess it would be OK.” I thought for another moment and asked, “Would it be more than one person?”

“Would it be a problem if it was?” He quipped.

I offered a compromise. “Well, for now, can we leave it to one person? Then we can talk later about changing that? OK? And it would have to be someone who doesn’t know me or any one I know.”

“Mmmkay.” He replied.

“OK,” I continued. “That was two, umm, three is no shaving, cross dressing or body marks. Four is nothing involving blood, puke or poop, unless it’s part of changing a diaper.”

He nodded, “Indeed.”

I finished listing my limits. “The last one is about money. You can control what I have on me but please be reasonable.”

“Will you give me the money to hold and how much do you have with you?” He asked.

“No,” I replied. “I hold on to it but you get to control how I spend it. I have a little over $800 left.”

He smiled and said, “Excellent, that should be enough.”

I wasn’t sure how to respond to his last comment so I said nothing. We had walked in and around the small park and were headed back out form where we got in.

“I bought you two cases of diapers and other stuff so I can leave it with you when I go home.”

“Excellent, bambino bellissimo’s I hope?”

“Yes, two cases. So, um, what do you want me to call you?”

“I don’t really care. I’ll leave that up to you.”

“OK, um, so we’re starting right now?”

“Yes, indeed! Let’s go get something to eat. There’s an Applebee’s right by the hotel we can go there.”

We walked there, locked his bike up, went inside and got seated right away. The place wasn’t really crowded. He wanted to order mozzarella sticks as an appetizer and some real expensive entre but I talked him into a less expensive entre and ordered an appetizer to share that we both liked. He seemed a little put off by that but he went along with it. He was also OK when I suggested we share a dessert too, even though I think he wanted his own. I didn’t want to go through so much money on the first day.

When the check came I picked it up and paid. We talked about what to do next. “Do you want to get diapered up?”

“Na, not now, plus I got to be home before 8:00. Why don’t we go back to your room and watch a movie? We can get some snacks at 7-11.”

“We just ate, why don’t we skip the snacks?”

“Whatever…”he blurted.

He unlocked his bike and walked it across the street. “Do you want to put the bike in my car? You can put it in the back.”

“Yea, good idea,” he replied.

I opened my car door and put the seats down in the back so the bike fit in. I moved the diaper boxes to the side. We went up to my room. I walked in and put the card key in the slot. Ev turned on the TV and started flipping through the movies.

“Hey, Wrath of the Titans is on here – let’s order that!”

“Well, I’ve already seen it, how about The Devil Inside?”

“Yea that’s fine, I guess...”

Ev 3
I got there late and felt a bit bad about it but, little by little, he started to piss me off. First he goes over his limits for the thousandth time! Then we get started with it and he’s complaining about my order and anything else I wanted to get.

The last straw was the movie. He didn’t want to order the movie I wanted. This wasn’t working out how I expected. I didn’t care if he just wanted to hang out, but, if we were doing the master slave thing then it was time to shake things up.

We watched the movie he wanted – which wasn’t bad. It was almost time to go and time to get my point across.