Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #6
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Three

Thank you all very much. I love reading those comments and knowing that people have read what I have written. Hopefully it gets a little more exciting before long haha
Chapter Three

"Uh... Truth or dare?" I asked my cousin Lola. If she wanted to play, then I'd play. And I'll beat her too. If it's possible to beat someone at truth or dare. Ever since freshman year in high school, we had been competing versus each other. Sure, we didn't go to the same school but we would compare grades, athletic achievements and social lives during the summer. She almost always beat me in everything, much to my annoyance. And she always rubbed it in my face, making fun of me, making snide comments whenever she could. So now I relished the opportunity to try to beat her.

"Not me! " said Lola exasperated, "Don't you know the rules?! You have to ask someone else!"

"Ok, ok. Ella, truth or dare?" I asked hurriedly trying to cover up my embarrassment.*

"Truth." said Ella, picking the easier.

Deciding to keep the game at a E level I asked, "Ok, do you think your brother Sam is hot?"

Ella paused and then answered, "No. I think he is cute, but not hot. He looks to young to be considered hot."

That was true. Even though he was 14, he looked younger, with his frckled face, glasses, and he huge cowlick which all the older girls thought was cute. Ella then asked Lola truth or dare, and she chose dare.

"I dare you to call Scott on the phone, say I'm a bitch, and then hang up." said Ella deviously. I knew from last summer that Scott was her ex.

"Easy." said Lola, "He's still mad at me so he probably won't even pick up."

Like Lola said, he didn't, and everyone, except for her, got a slightly disappointed look on there face.

"Well that was a fail." grumbled Anna.

"Oh well." said Lola, "Your turn Anna, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"You're all wimps!" laughed Lola, "But whatever. Anna do you have a crush? If so, who is it?"

Anna looked nervous, as if she was thinking about lying, but then she said, "Allright, I'll tell you. But before I do can we make an agreement that anything said or done in this game stays here? No telling anyone else, ok?"
Everyone agreed and Anna then proceeded to admit she had a crush on a certain guy named Max, who I didn't know but the girls assured me he was "very hot" and "a real charmer" and that if I met him I "would have a crush on him too".

Anna then turned towards me and asked, "Truth or dare?"

Knowing my only way to escape a barrage of insults from Lola was to choose dare, I replied with a slightly anxious voice, "Dare."

After a bit of hesitation, Anna started, "Remember last summer, when came over and you didn't exactly have like the greatest body in the world?"

I grimaced, embarrassed. Last summer I had been somewhat of a... chubby kid to say the least.

"Well," continued Anna, "Lola told us that after that you started going to the gym. So now, I want to see what difference it made. Show me your six pack, if you have one."

This was easy for me to do. I was proud of how much I had slimmed down while at the same time adding muscle. Not just on my stomach but also on my arms. And while I did not have a true six pack yet, maybe just a faint outline, If I scrunched my stomach muscles up it appeared like I did. I lifted up my shirt, to the whistles and catcalls of the girls. I knew they were just joking around, but it felt good to show off all my hard work to them. Besides, they all looked impressed, even Lola. After receiving more applause and compliments, I turned to the only person who hadn't yet been involved. "Jade, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She said shyly.

Not wanting to make her feel umcomfortable, I gave her and easy one. "Ok Jade, do you have a boyfriend? If so, what do you like most about him?"

To my suprise she turned sad. "No... I don't have a boyfriend... Tommy broke up with me two weeks ago."

Oh shit. Maybe that wasn't a great question. I hurriedly said, "I'm so sorry Jade. He must have been an idiot. I mean, why would anyone break up with you? You're beautiful!"

Jade, not understanding that my latest question was rhetorical, and thinking it was part of the truth still, said, "He wanted to do more things than I was ready for. And when I said no, he broke up with me." Now she was no longer sad, just angry and defiant. After an awkward moment of pause, she turned to Anna and asked, "Truth or dare?"

This time Anna was braver, and choose dare.

"I dare you to stand up and do the macarena." said Jade.

Anna started giggling but stood up and did the first few moves of the famous dance. While she was doing this took the opportunity to check out her breasts. They were really quite nice and full, without being to big for her teenage body. And when she turned sideways to face Jade I got a nice side view of her butt, which was very shapely and cute.

"Are you happy?" asked Anna to Jade, still giggling, before sitting back down much to my disappointment. "Now Lola, truth or dare?"

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-14-2011 at 06:00 AM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote