View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Tara passes the spoon to Pam and says, "OK honey, your turn to dish out a dare."

Option 2: Pam dares Tara find her bra and put in on in place of her blouse.
Dan was absent-mindedly stroking himself, recovering from the piggyback ride he had just given both our girls. His mind was lost to his thoughts and that only seemed appropriate at the moment.

Pam and Tara, however, were really into it, giving each other timid looks that told a lot about how they currently felt. They both looked at me at the same time and giggled. Finally, Pam spoke.

"Okay, Tara, here's the deal. I know my man is... well... aching to see your breasts. I don't want to indulge him too much, but I do want to see them too. So here's the deal. Go get your bra. I'll tell you the rest when you return."

Tara didn't even hesitate. She was back in a moment with her bra in hand.

"Turning your back to us, you will remove your shirt and put on your bra."

Tara obliged. She turned away from us and pulled the shirt off. She was naked, albeit from the back. The curves on her ass were turning me on. I began to stroke my cock as well, but Pam motioned me to stop, so I did. Tara gracefully put on her bra, turning around to face us once it was on before snapping it into place.

I couldn't believe how far this game had taken us. Dan was back to paying attention to us now. The degree of involvement was getting ahead of us and I felt ready to burst at any time. I remembered what we had told Dan earlier on, but I didn't think he actually remembered. I was hoping he wouldn't.

Pam turned to Tara and smiled, then both girls turned towards us. Pam spoke.

"Okay, here's the deal boys. I know you're both into it as much as we are so... we thought we'd do something really special tonight, seeing as how we're all trusting each other now."

Tara continued.

"We want you two to be our slaves for the next hour or so... if you're game, we'll return the favor afterwards. What do you say, boys?"

Option 1: Dan and I agree to be their slaves for the moment.

Option 2: Dan and I disagree and we all decide to keep playing the game as is.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote