View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #43
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
I
Option 1: Tara dares Dan to give Pam and her a ride on his back while he walked to every room in the house.

Option 2: Tara dares Pam to do 10 minutes of a workout video.

Tara's eyes said it all. The wheels in her head were spinning and where they'd stop I don't think anybody could have guessed.

"Mike," she started, and I thought "oh shit, not me first."

"Please go into the kitchen and get me a whisk or a wooden spoon." An easy request, but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy. I returned with a long handled wooden spoon and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said to me, and then continued, after turning to look directly at Dan. "Honey, please get on all fours as you are going to be a horse. Pam and I are going to ride you bareback, and if you aren't moving fast enough one of us will just have to use this nice riding crop that Mike has fetched for me." She grinned and I think I could see that Pam was going to enjoy this too.

As Dan got down on all fours, and I took a seat on the sofa, Tara and Pam decided who would get the 'back seat' and thus be in charge of the accelerator. I'd have put money on Tara sitting in the rear and I was right.

The girls climbed aboard their steed, Tara gave him a smart smack with "the crop," and said "off you go, carry us to each of the rooms in this house and back again."

I guess he didn't get a move along fast enough as Tara smacked him again with the spoon. Dan is a good sized lad, but having both gals pearched on his back was almost too much for him. To his credit I only heard a couple of smacks while they were out of sight, so he must have performed well.

When they reached the living room again the girls hopped off and allowed Dan to stand up and stretch out. I could see the red spots on his ass where the spoon had landed, and from the looks of his manlyness, he had enjoyed giving the ride.

Tara passes the spoon to Pam and says, "OK honey, your turn to dish out a dare."

Option 1: Pam dares me to receive a randomly determined number of spankings on my ass.

Option 2: Pam dares Tara find her bra and put in on in place of her blouse.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote