View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #39
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post

Option 1: Dan begins his round of questions.

Option 2: Tara says that she is still the winner and therefore in control of the game and wants to move on to some dares.

Dan broke the slience and said, "OK, my turn to ask the questions."

He then paused long enough to give me time to wonder just what he'd come up with; Dan was often unpredictable and tonight I wasn't sure how much he was affected by the wine we are all drinking. Just when I thought he'd paused too long, Dan started again.

"One question for all of you: if you could do anything with any one of the three others, with the other two watching, what would you do, and who would you do it with?"

Another pause, but before I was even being close to ready to answer the question Dan looked at me with the "your turn buddy" expression on his face.
Did I mention that I hate to go first?

I thought for a second or two longer and then gave my answer; not the one that I really wanted to give, but one that would certainly do.

"Well, " I started, "I'd ask Tara to stand up. Then I'd passionally kiss her while allowing my hands to wander inside her blouse. I'd spend my two minutes allowing my hands to caress her body."

Dan smiled, then looked at Tara.

Option 1: Tara answers and would do something with me

Option 2: Tara answers and would do something with Pam
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote