View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.
The kisses had been the icing on an already delicious cake. But somehow, we decided the meal was not over. We wanted more.

As Pam sat next to me in all her naked glory, I could feel my heart beating. I wanted her badly, but taking her in front of our friends seemed out of the question, and leaving the room with her was again a good way to stop the fun. I was also lusting after Tara. I imagined Dan was lusting after Pam, which sent mixed feelings down my spine. I did not like Dan that much, but the notion of my wife being with another person was exciting - only in my mind it wasn't Dan, it was more Tara.

Tara spoke.

"All right, I say we play truth or dare. We'll start with a round of truths; since I'm the only one still wearing something, I get to ask each and everyone of you a single truth, then we hit it off around the room. Deal?"

Tara was enjoying the control. She clearly didn't get much from Dan usually. He was becoming submissive and that was something everyone could agree was a good thing. Nobody objected to Tara's recommandation, so she readied herself.

Option 1: She asks a truth of Dan.

Option 2: She asks a truth of Pam.

Option 3: She asks a truth of myself.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote