View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 03:14 PM   #1
curious_student

Red face The Extensive 2017 Photo Imitation Dare (m/f-friendly)

Hello everybody

Welcome to my grand 2017 photo imitation game!

It will follow the basic rules of previous photo imitation games, but I will divide it into a female/male and a female-friendly category specifically.
The reasoning behind this is that I want daring female/male players to be able to find imitation tasks on here, but also address women who want to be able to find a daring but non-exposing picture dare game.
There will be a category specifically directed to them, containing pictures that aren’t worse than those you put on Instagram, meaning non nude, no genital pictures or similar (maybe not even containing any part of your body at all).

The basic approach to the game stays the same as in every other picture imitation dare:
- Ask for 2 pictures at max per post please
- If you want to, play this as a dice/number generator dare (cross out your limits if thereīs a category you donīt want), then number gen the number of the pic
- You can use the following ways of report:
www.unsee.cc
www.kinktalk.com
Your Tumblr blogs
- Send the link and reports via:
PM me
KIK: See my signature for info
(Either written report or photo link with optional written report)
- Don’t post your photos directly in this thread please
- Choose categories according to your preferences and post which numbers you want to recreate
- Note that both female and male photos are used, so adjust them to your gender. If you canīt do a full recreation, itīs okay to make some small changes. The basics like place, predicament and clothing status should be kept if possible.
- Some categories require toys and clothing. Be aware of that before asking for pictures
- You can ask for the full list after submitting your recreations or an amazing report
- Please let me know if there are any mistakes or double used photos so I can fix that

Now for the categories, be aware that a photo might contain elements from multiple categories. If you don’t have the toys or it touches a limit, just leave that part out of the picture!

If you own a chastity device, feel free to wear it for any picture selected

Here we go:

Female/Male categories
Dress up/Crossdressing 1-25
Chastity 26-50
Spanking 51-75
Bondage 76-100
Anal 101-125
Humiliation/Body writing 126-150
Semipublic 151-175
Full public 176-200

Female-friendly categories
Not including your body (no actual pictures, but rather pre-written lines) 201-210
Dressed and/or not including private parts 211-235
For the more daring players – no toys needed 236-250

IMPORTANT: I am never asking for recreations to include your face, if the photo I send you contains face, you can always do a recreation without including your face.
I know some users like this exposure though, if you want to show yourself, go ahead.

I hope you will enjoy this and await your requests!

sissy, humiliation, chastity, degradation, sph, edging, denial, ruined orgasm, bodywriting

Limits:
face, family, social suicide, permanent, messy

I own a lot of toys and clothes, hit me up on kik
Kik: curious_student94

Last edited by curious_student; 12-29-2016 at 08:45 AM.
curious_student is offline   Reply With Quote