Thread: Just us three
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

OK, finally got the second chapter compleated. It looks like I'll be posting only when I have time, because I'm running low on free time right now. I hope you like it, please comment with your thoughts and opinions on this chapter.

Chapter 2: The past and the present

It was a sunny day in May, this year when it happened. I was going about my classes along with Logan and Natalia when I received a text; a text from Angel. I didn’t have her in my contacts list, but I could recognize her number anywhere. I saw her videos so much even though I hated the fact that she fucked whoever was willing to pay her.

The text read: “b @ locker rooms after skl. alone.”

This was about to be the first time I had lied to Natalia or Logan.

“Guys, I have to go someplace with my dad after school, so I won’t be getting home with you two, alright?”

There was no reason to ask any further questions because they knew that I couldn’t be lying; not to them. Math class dragged on forever, but scenes of Angel’s videos filled my mind. The bell went off and I got over to the locker rooms. No one was there and they were located pretty far from the main school building. Angel was not there; part of my brain wanted to take off and the other urged me to stay, part of it wanted me to fuck Angel’s brains out, part of it wanted me to flip her off and leave as soon as she came. At last Angel came by and motioned me to follow her. She led me to the girls locker room and locked the door behind her.

“Alright, what the fuck is going on?” I barked at her.

“Oh man, calm down and drop the act. You know why you’re here. You just wanna get some of this huh?” She said as she placed my right hand on her left tit. I quickly withdrew my hand.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? You are one of the first people I send my videos to, and yet you remain the only guy in school who hasn’t called me once. I know how much you want to fuck me. Come on, look, I like you more than the other guys and it just gets me hornier just by having you play hard to get. Look at what I’m offering you, a free ride and everything your dick desires, plus virgins are charged a bit more, but for you everything is free."

“First of all, I aint a virgin, seco…” She interrupted me.

“Oh, so you and that Nadia or whatever she’s called do fuck after all huh? Who’d have thought.”

“Her name is Natalia, and no I do not fuck her!” I yelled.

“Hey Nick, relax, we’re just here to have fun, alright? We can start slow if you like. How about a kiss to kick things off huh?”

As I turned my back around to leave, my dick started pulling up all sorts of stop signs and yelling for me to drop my pants down on the spot. I turned around to face Angel again.

“Why did you do it?”

“Did what?”

“Why did you start doing all this?”

"If I am going to tell you anything, I want something in return you know.”

“What do you want?”

“A small game of truth or dare. That way you can find out whatever you want and I’ll get a little of what I came here for. Two truths and one dare each; what do you say?”

“I’m fine with that, but get it clear in your head, I am not having sex with you. If you even thought that your dare is going to be this then forget it.”

She thought for a minute as if I read right through her mind. “OK, but because ladies go first, I’ll start.” Lady my ass.

“So, you want to fuck me;” she saw me ready to say something and motioned me not to. “There’s no point in denying it. Why don’t you do it then? Do you have a girlfriend or is there some other reason?”

“Look, yes, I admit it, I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw that first video of yours, but that’s just my dick thinking, you were a fantasy, nothing more. I don’t know how well you know me, but I’m not the kind of guy that hooks up with some randoms. I’m not like that. I want relationships that last and if the relationship goes well, then, I may choose to have sex with my girlfriend. I want to know the other, have feelings for them to even consider having sex with them. That is why I don’t want to do this.”

“Oh, look at you, all sensitive and shit. I definitely had the wrong idea about you.”

“Well, I don’t give a fuck what you think of me. Now, my turn. Why did you start being a whore?”

Angle lit up as if I asked a question she'd been eager to answer.

“It’s actually a good story this one. That first video was taken by me for my boyfriend at the time, and he just started spreading it around school. When I found out, I liked all the attention I was getting. I did dump my boyfriend for spreading that thing around though. So, anyways, it wasn’t long before guys started coming up to me, asking me for my number and a place we could hook up, so I just put it at the end of every video. By the end of the first month I made so much money just by taking off my clothes, blowing guys and having sex that all this made it worth it. Every salesman has something to sell, I sell my body. I see nothing wrong with that.”

I couldn’t believe that she supported what she did in such a manner. Her mind on money and nothing else. If this girl ever found herself in a stable relationship I would fuck a unicorn.

"So, satisfied with my answer? My turn now. Would you ever do what I'm doing?"

"I find it highly unlikely that any girl would want to be fucked just for the sake of fucking and paying me for it. I also don't believe that it would be much of a promotion of my services if I made any videos." I said with a sarcastic tone.

Angel chuckled. "True, true. Now, you ask one more truth and we get on with the dares."

"OK, whatever. Tell me, why do you want to fuck me? You said that you fucked anyone for money but not me, you'd fuck me for free, why's that?"

Angel chuckled again. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Not really."

"I like you for fuck sakes. You cannot imagine how much times I fantasized about you."

That was definitely not the answer I was expecting.

"OK, you like me? And you think that I'll fall in love with you because you decided not to charge me to have sex? That's real fucking generous of you"

"Look, throughout high school, you were the only one who paid no attention to me, ignored me. Why do you still pretend hard to get?"

"Are you serious, you want to have a relationship with me? You want to show me your love by having sex? Get your shit together! That's not how things work!"

"They do!"

"Do you think that once I fuck that magical pussy of yours I'll fall in love with you?"

She remained silent thinking of an answer but each time her mouth opened, no words came out.

"Let's get on with this so I can go. I actually have friends to go to after this."

"OK, fine, your loss! Now eat me out so you can be done with my dare." She said with an evil smile.

"Oh no, there's no way I'm trusting that pussy. I have no idea with how many guys you slept with and for all I know you could have just about completed the collection of all known STD's. You know what, fuck this. I am leaving." Before she even was able to protest I slammed the door behind me and left the locker rooms.

As I finished the explanation of how I got that close to actually having sex with Angel, both Logan and Natalia were looking at me not too surprised.

"OK, so we now know you're not a virgin, that you passed having sex with angel because you aren't an asshole and that she is in 'love' with you." Natalia recapped, saying those final three words with a sarcastic voice.

"Pretty much." I said plainly.

The three of us just got awkwardly quiet until our food came, and from there the whole Angel discussion was soon forgotten.

“So, we’re all set up for tonight, right?” Logan asked, with his mouth still stuffed with pizza.

“Yup, your house, eight o’ clock. Just how many people are actually coming besides us?”

“About twenty or so more people.” Logan replied.

The three of us were planning this party for quite some time. We didn’t invite too many people over, mainly because we couldn’t afford to buy drinks and food for everyone. We invited some friends in our classroom and other friends from school.

“Guys, I also have sort of a confession.” Natalia and I looked at him.

“What the fuck did you do?” Natalia asked, waiting for his answer before she could explode.

“I, I invited Angel to the party too…”

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote