View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 12:40 AM   #204
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Kisune grabbed the mug and took a swig before looking at the pastry and then the innkeeper. He gave a light cheer with the mug in thanks and took another swig before setting it down. "Thanks. She should be fine after some good rest," he said. Just as he went to grab and feast on the free meal, a fox appeared next to him. It began to speak and talk about using it while it would only cost food. A simple trade some may think, but food costs money and could range from cheap to costly depending on location, amount and person that was selling it. Kisune turned and looked at the fox before saying, "And what makes you think I'd want a little fox on a team with me. I already have one of those and they do their job quite well. Come up and sit, chat and I'll make my decision after some food and drink." He turned around, grabbed the pastry and took a bite. Then a second after, took a swig from the mug. "Hurry it up, I don't have all night," he stated.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote